Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,896 to 20,910 of 30797
-
07-02-20 15:23 #9902Senior Member

Posts: 43Bks vip
Can anyone enlighten me as to what you actually get in the VIP section of the BKS website? I know that once you've seen a provider you can become VIP and get a discount, but are there additional photos or videos? Just curious. Thanks for your time, guys!
-
07-02-20 13:36 #9901Senior Member

Posts: 66Looking for input
Hello I am in search of a ebony lady someione in the thirties of possible I would be very grateful for a PM or just a good lead.
Be glad to give some info out.
Been in the hobby long long time for whatever that's worth.
Just figured I toss a question out thanks in advance.
Play safe hunt hard.
-
07-02-20 13:03 #9900Senior Member

Posts: 45Worst Time Ever
She is a regular visitor to her uncle's house over the past few years. Both directly and indirectly related to demons. JLQ on 03-13.
Originally Posted by CkWood29
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 12:27 #9899Senior Member

Posts: 260The Past
Speaking of the past, does anyone know what happened to the AA girl who frequently wore camo and hosted in RTP?
-
07-02-20 10:34 #9898Senior Member

Posts: 358The Past
What happened to these ones?
Are they still around?
-
07-02-20 10:00 #9897Senior Member

Posts: 546It always helps to put the pics on here because links do go bad.
Originally Posted by NightTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 09:41 #9896Senior Member

Posts: 688From what I understand she was one of Brother BallAllDay's frequent companions. He never indicated she had any problems other than a minor candy habit. Very sad.
Originally Posted by Sgiii
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-20 08:55 #9895Senior Member

Posts: 658Your link isn't working right.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 23:49 #9894Senior Member

Posts: 38Mobile Massage
Does anyone have a good lead on a girl who will do a good therapeutic massage with a happy ending outcall to my place that isn't crazy? If so please PM me the details. Thanks.
-
07-01-20 20:16 #9893Senior Member

Posts: 97She is unusual
Few weeks ago someone asked if she was legit, I have seen her so I responded that yes she is real, that's it. He then came back and asked for my thoughts, after thinking about it I had nothin. All I can say is she is nuts. I mean ABSOLUTELY NUTS. I mean beyond the nuts that come from demons, the certifiable ki d of nuts. I left thinking what just happened in there, but I am still not sure. I would not recommend.
Originally Posted by CkWood29
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 18:42 #9892Senior Member

Posts: 358Anybody Know
Does anyone know remember these two and whatever happened to them?
https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/919-642-3*1/870423.
-
07-01-20 16:12 #9891Senior Member

Posts: 54New place same good time
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/52284382/
I saw Brittany at her new place near capital and 540.
Room in a shared house. Easy, private (ish) and neat. Air mattress for now but that should change soon. She was clean and ready when I got there. We chatted a little (I told her about a personal loss and she genuinely teared up). Started BBBJ, then some doggy and prone bone, finished with legs over my shoulder. $. 2 for hhr I was out in 20 minutes (that was on me, she didn't seem to be clock watching). Spinner, tight kitty, good personality.
-
07-01-20 15:45 #9890Senior Member

Posts: 93Re: Exotic Barbie, but Ken can't play?
Well, her ad offers body rub and I thought about it. However, some providers do not advertise neither GFE nor FS and I did not ask this directly at all. I ask for her rate and her response was way different than what I expected. Either way, if someone knows something please write here or send me a PM.
Originally Posted by MarkUser
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 15:15 #9889Senior Member

Posts: 447Exotic Barbie, but Ken can't play?
Since her ad says "no GFE no FS," what are you looking for?
Originally Posted by ChmodVeg
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 15:01 #9888Senior Member

Posts: 93Exotic Barbie. Hot latina
Hey folks.
I noticed this ad since yesterday of a very beautiful and sexy latina.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...6/114975869859
I looked in google and it looked very real and not fake. However, I did not find any review. I contacted her yesterday night and she told me she was tired and would get back to me in the morning.
Next morning indeed she sent me a nice message and including one pic of hers which is in her ad. I thought that was nice and wanted to meet her during the day. When I asked about her rate she told me it was needed to talk by phone. It seemed odd to me and I told her to keep the conversation only by text and she pointed me out that she will pass to meet me since she needs to be certain I am not a minor or anything like that. I understand but still it looked odd.
Has anyone met her? Is a reliable person?









Reply With Quote






