Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22620

    Thanks Spa

    Any info on thanks Spa in oak park?

  2. #22619

    Emily Whereabouts?

    Quote Originally Posted by SideTalker  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm Mia is quite attractive and the massage is nice. A bit of an upsell and negiotiator. Haven't tried Amy. I believe Emily from SXL now works here too, so decent team.
    Can someone confirm this is where Emily went? I'd really love to see her soon.

  3. #22618
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain1954  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't work every day best contact is by txt she has a lot of regulars, good massage, everything is on the table, she is older thin no ass no tits but she is the best ass licker out there😊.
    Well I'm differently trying to get in touch. I hope she reply back soon.

  4. #22617

    ??

    Yeah. Don't get arrested.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tela1980  [View Original Post]
    I was about to help you out, until you said STAY SAFE.

  5. #22616

    Mei Mei

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteWolf  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/1140655

    I been trying to get in touch with this one. Has anyone have any info on this one?
    She doesn't work every day best contact is by txt she has a lot of regulars, good massage, everything is on the table, she is older thin no ass no tits but she is the best ass licker out there😊.

  6. #22615

    Trying too

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteWolf  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/1140655

    I been trying to get in touch with this one. Has anyone have any info on this one?
    Been trying too. But I never heard anything from her. But the ads are still getting updates.

  7. #22614

  8. #22613

    Mai

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/1140655

    I been trying to get in touch with this one. Has anyone have any info on this one?

  9. #22612
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    I think I originally posed my questions below in the wrong thread, so trying here.

    Does anyone know what happened to Sofiya from Logan tantricas about 5 years ago? She was a gorgeous, mid 20's brunette, I think she said she was of Russian decent, but you'd never know it if you talked to her. She sounded as American as a an apple pie tastes.

    Anyway, she was incredibly sweet and I'm wondering if she's still in the business. I think she ended up back at LT under a different name for a short period of time. Any info would be great and thanks! Pms are fine.

    Stay safe!
    I was about to help you out, until you said STAY SAFE.

  10. #22611

    A little help

    I think I originally posed my questions below in the wrong thread, so trying here.

    Does anyone know what happened to Sofiya from Logan tantricas about 5 years ago? She was a gorgeous, mid 20's brunette, I think she said she was of Russian decent, but you'd never know it if you talked to her. She sounded as American as a an apple pie tastes.

    Anyway, she was incredibly sweet and I'm wondering if she's still in the business. I think she ended up back at LT under a different name for a short period of time. Any info would be great and thanks! Pms are fine.

    Stay safe!

  11. #22610

    Is it my kink?

    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe69  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering why do you date / live with a prostitute? Is it your kink
    No. But she is kinky. I don't judge a person's character by their occupation. Plus, she is one of few people who can handle my girth!

  12. #22609
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGoesBoom  [View Original Post]
    DO they offer L2 then?
    Was my first visit there, wasnt available. Menu might open up but can't say for sure. It was a bit of a haggle for naked L1.

  13. #22608

    North side options?

    I'm wondering if there are any new / improved L1 spots on the north side of the city where you can get a really good massage and a standard finish?

    I've shared a few on the forum before, but since I'm not working in the Loop for now I haven't branched out in a while and looking for something closer to home.

    Thanks and happy to report back. PM is fine.

  14. #22607
    Quote Originally Posted by SideTalker  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm Mia is quite attractive and the massage is nice. A bit of an upsell and negiotiator. Haven't tried Amy. I believe Emily from SXL now works here too, so decent team.
    DO they offer L2 then?

  15. #22606

    Logan tantricas?

    Anyone been to Logan tantricas? What's the screening process like?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape