Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,586 to 21,600 of 30311
-
07-01-20 07:06 #8726Senior Member

Posts: 518Stg probs
Since the pandemic about 60% of stg ads are scammers. The fake Asian massage ads are used to generate malware once you open the reply emails. Also, a big increase in gay ads- no offense meant, but this is 80's and I'm down with the ladies!
Originally Posted by HeyItsMe68
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 06:59 #8725Senior Member

Posts: 395All are just a bunch of scams. It's getting like that on many boards. Just like escort babylon. This is why now you really have to do research and sort out these scammers.
Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 06:51 #8724Banned Member

Posts: 1148Nichol
Anyone? Looks TGTBT. https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1814105.
-
07-01-20 06:36 #8723Banned Member

Posts: 1148Stg
STG used to be a good site. Now it's filled with undesirables and fake adds.
Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 06:35 #8722Banned Member

Posts: 1148German Skye
I believe she's been reviewed on here a few times. I know she was heavily reviewed on AL before they started charging to read reviews.
Originally Posted by PotatoMann
[View Original Post]
I didn't hear anything positive about her.
-
07-01-20 02:18 #8721Senior Member

Posts: 273Skip the games ads
What is up with the odd adds that has been appearing on STG'S. Weird phone numbers, pictures that look too good to be real and some of the adds ask you to send a email and she will email you back her phone number in 15 mins. Any info?
-
07-01-20 01:13 #8720Senior Member

Posts: 1150Tried to see her months ago and she ghosted on me after I made it to her apartment complex.
Originally Posted by PotatoMann
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-20 00:39 #8719Senior Member

Posts: 116I started to Dream about her but was unsure. If you check the number she has a lot of post in other cities. I was.
Originally Posted by PotatoMann
[View Original Post]
Going to post a link but it shows all her numbers.
-
06-30-20 21:10 #8718Senior Member

Posts: 158Inntel
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/029459398347
Any intel on this one? Have exchanged some texts, seems legit.
-
06-30-20 19:56 #8717Senior Member

Posts: 305Pete I've seen her a handful of times but stopped last year because she went up to 400/ hr and I just didn't think it was worth it. She's pretty, has a super tight body and is a solid provider. Allows multiple pops, BBBJ (no CIM), DATY, DFK. No butt play as far as I can tell. Now of course that was all pre-covid. She's pretty much established herself here permanently along with her sister Karen who posts on Eros as well. I'd say she's a slightly better provider than her sister and is GFE. But I wouldn't say she's worth 400.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 19:11 #8716Senior Member

Posts: 158Mask? Seriously?
Originally Posted by Crewzin
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 15:26 #8715Senior Member

Posts: 71Was there any bit of sensuality or it was a pure LE massage? If the latter then I guess there are other legit massuesses.
Originally Posted by BoobsBoobs
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 14:35 #8714Senior Member

Posts: 878LMAO so she posted a "review" supposedly as a monger, but then was dumb enough to use the same account to post as an escort to refute the claim that the review was fake? I mean seriously, did I miss something there?
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 11:50 #8713Senior Member

Posts: 35Had a good dream today
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/52216044/ nice looking bigger girl clean easy going open menu good BBBJ and doggy with good moaning new to the area nice apartment off the road.
-
06-30-20 03:29 #8712Senior Member

Posts: 452Daisy is an old monger, who can't rise to the occasion anymore. He gets off with his limp johnson when these new guys get all worked up and text him over the pics he stole from a banned CL advertiser a decade ago.
Originally Posted by MachoManny
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





