Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 14,041 to 14,055 of 24059
-
06-30-20 21:24 #10019Senior Member

Posts: 598Hannah
I hear great things about Hannah's performance. How would you all rate her appearance?
Originally Posted by Yhlqmdlg
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 21:19 #10018Senior Member

Posts: 26Don't book through Snap. Only use it to see what city their in, visual verification, and to get contact information. If you pay a deposit through snap they will take the money and run.
Originally Posted by OldTimeAmpLvr
[View Original Post]
Now booking through onlyfans. Different rules. Girls with huge following are less flaky and safe. Stress the huge following.
-
06-30-20 20:35 #10017Regular Member

Posts: 16Joyce
Contacted her today, and unfortunately could not see her today because she is full booked today.
However she said she will stay here as long as she can (I guess here is more safer than NYC).
So I am exciting that she is back in town and looking forward to see her very soon! Based on experience I had with her was amazing.
-
06-30-20 19:54 #10016Senior Member

Posts: 104Farrah
All the spiritual stuff on her website (https://www.dakinigoddessofmarrakech.com/) give me pause but she doesn't seem that different from the kind of lady you'd meet at things like Burning Man so I am curious. Does anyone have a link to a TER for her or 1st hand experience? I am all for interesting happenings so maybe she is the good kind of strange.
-
06-30-20 19:38 #10015Senior Member

Posts: 309Joyce
Just saw her for a 30 minute appointment today. TER says $. 20/30 but I've always donated more. It may be than she's wary of newbies. She did say that her being back was mentioned in this forum.
Originally Posted by SamFromLa
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 19:30 #10014Senior Member

Posts: 28I saw her since she works with Sharon on Herndon, was a encounter memorable, GFE service, good BBBF, very recommend.
Originally Posted by JackGolfer53
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 19:27 #10013Senior Member

Posts: 133The biggest problem is if you've been to the west coast or New York, you'll realize how "bad" we have it here in this area. I've become more weary of TER because some of the reviews conflict directly with the ones from here. I mainly reference it for legitimatacy. Don't get me wrong still prefer that it's back. Was my go too in the beginning.
Originally Posted by Mandoo2
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 18:54 #10012Senior Member

Posts: 281I believe EB is Erotic / Exotic Bebe.
Originally Posted by BoobyHunter
[View Original Post]
https://exoticbebe.escortbook.com
-
06-30-20 16:14 #10011Regular Member

Posts: 13Joyce. Response?
Newbie here. Tried to setup an appointment with Joyce (https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/646-691-4075). After a couple of texts back and forth with her, when I mentioned the appointment is for 30 mins, all communications ceased. Can someone shed light on the donations as her ad is not clear with the details.
-
06-30-20 15:40 #10010Senior Member

Posts: 28I meet joycebut I don't like her BBBJ she don't do real BBBJ, plus after the Fun I take shower but she did wash her hairy Bush but only light wash and no cleaning her tits. Huh.
Originally Posted by MavDog2
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 15:01 #10009Regular Member

Posts: 19My fault, I misread. Did initial contact take more than 4 days? Does anyone know if Kgirls have some aversion to African Americans? I know my references are rock solid.
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 14:40 #10008Regular Member

Posts: 16Now you tell me! I booked with Camila Phoenix who advertises on PD. The body looked like that of a tight young spinner so I did not even pay attention to the age listed, which was 30. I arrived and now way was she 30. She was an awesome person but that face and those rotten unclean teeth ruined it for me. Yuck! I'm with you, if the face and belly or hidden, there's a reason why.
Originally Posted by Novabhanchan
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 14:07 #10007Senior Member

Posts: 477Plausible deniability
That was my line of thinking exactly. Any last shred of avoiding that misdemeanor is lost if I'm kept on the phone with a suspected agent. That's why I bailed at that point. As stated by Mdubs, too much pussy out here to play games, I just went next.
Originally Posted by Onexxxva
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 13:48 #10006Senior Member

Posts: 124I have known Meena for many years, BeBe introduced us. She is a gem. Not sure how she could be considered a BBW. On a side note heard from BeBe and she may be back soon. The two of them together is an experience you should have.
Originally Posted by Jjny25
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-20 13:22 #10005Senior Member

Posts: 29Hannah
She likes to talk a lot. I'll see her tomorrow morning, I got two hours with her. This time I'll be more aggressive, go at least for 3 rounds. Last time when I saw her, I did two hours but I only got one round, we talked a lot of stuff. Time flies when you have a nice conversation with a nice person, even thought whatever she told me might be true or not.
Originally Posted by Rice33
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





