Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22624

    Just curious

    Has anyone ever got MT phone number?

  2. #22623
    Quote Originally Posted by DaytimeJay  [View Original Post]
    Why don't you check it out and report back?
    I've been there a couple months back before COVID and I would save your money. It's legit massage wasn't nothing to brag about chick was pudgy.

  3. #22622

    Grand

    Made appointment and stopped by grand spa was kind of busy. I had Amy wore some nice white shorts and paid for hour. Cute little body on her very young and decent English. Massages was decent but kind of rushed tho because of phone calls and doorbell being rang. She had more people coming in she said. Standard finish tip $ and let me roam even pulled down those shorts. Might repeat but will definitely call ahead. Menu was limited. Might repeat on a less busier day tho.

  4. #22621

    Go for it

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnK4  [View Original Post]
    Any info on thanks Spa in oak park?
    Why don't you check it out and report back?

  5. #22620

    Thanks Spa

    Any info on thanks Spa in oak park?

  6. #22619

    Emily Whereabouts?

    Quote Originally Posted by SideTalker  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm Mia is quite attractive and the massage is nice. A bit of an upsell and negiotiator. Haven't tried Amy. I believe Emily from SXL now works here too, so decent team.
    Can someone confirm this is where Emily went? I'd really love to see her soon.

  7. #22618
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain1954  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't work every day best contact is by txt she has a lot of regulars, good massage, everything is on the table, she is older thin no ass no tits but she is the best ass licker out there😊.
    Well I'm differently trying to get in touch. I hope she reply back soon.

  8. #22617

    ??

    Yeah. Don't get arrested.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tela1980  [View Original Post]
    I was about to help you out, until you said STAY SAFE.

  9. #22616

    Mei Mei

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteWolf  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/1140655

    I been trying to get in touch with this one. Has anyone have any info on this one?
    She doesn't work every day best contact is by txt she has a lot of regulars, good massage, everything is on the table, she is older thin no ass no tits but she is the best ass licker out there😊.

  10. #22615

    Trying too

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteWolf  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/1140655

    I been trying to get in touch with this one. Has anyone have any info on this one?
    Been trying too. But I never heard anything from her. But the ads are still getting updates.

  11. #22614

  12. #22613

    Mai

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/1140655

    I been trying to get in touch with this one. Has anyone have any info on this one?

  13. #22612
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    I think I originally posed my questions below in the wrong thread, so trying here.

    Does anyone know what happened to Sofiya from Logan tantricas about 5 years ago? She was a gorgeous, mid 20's brunette, I think she said she was of Russian decent, but you'd never know it if you talked to her. She sounded as American as a an apple pie tastes.

    Anyway, she was incredibly sweet and I'm wondering if she's still in the business. I think she ended up back at LT under a different name for a short period of time. Any info would be great and thanks! Pms are fine.

    Stay safe!
    I was about to help you out, until you said STAY SAFE.

  14. #22611

    A little help

    I think I originally posed my questions below in the wrong thread, so trying here.

    Does anyone know what happened to Sofiya from Logan tantricas about 5 years ago? She was a gorgeous, mid 20's brunette, I think she said she was of Russian decent, but you'd never know it if you talked to her. She sounded as American as a an apple pie tastes.

    Anyway, she was incredibly sweet and I'm wondering if she's still in the business. I think she ended up back at LT under a different name for a short period of time. Any info would be great and thanks! Pms are fine.

    Stay safe!

  15. #22610

    Is it my kink?

    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe69  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering why do you date / live with a prostitute? Is it your kink
    No. But she is kinky. I don't judge a person's character by their occupation. Plus, she is one of few people who can handle my girth!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape