Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15262

    Replying to my own questiona about Leebaby

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    I asked her for her incall rates.

    She replied asking if I wanted incall or outcall and how much I was spending.

    Two strikes right away.

    Then she mixed up her messages and sent me a message meant for somebody else. Okay. It happens.

    Asked when I was ready. I said "now. " I should have said "An hour and a half ago when I first messaged you and started this train wreck. ".

    Then sent gibberish complaining (as far as I can tell) about me not answering some question, even though so far I had answered every question she asked *before she fucking asked it. *.

    Never did get together. I have to assume candy use.

  2. #15261

    Any one?

    Comms have been good. Anyone met her?

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1930945

  3. #15260

    Zeena

    Saw report about her few days ago. Anyone have a link for her? Sounds like my type.

  4. #15259
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman1359  [View Original Post]
    She looks great.
    Drop report, would ya'?

  5. #15258
    Racist douchebag


    Posts: 204
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziich  [View Original Post]
    Nikki / Taylor- rise and shine- https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/777100250754.

    Nice girl, answers promptly and has room for negotiation. The dream was nice overall: room was clean. Mike check was okay, No DT and used a hand to jerk as well which I don't really like but whatever. That ass was made for doggy. And I could suck on those fun bags all day. Faint odor though. But will definitely repeat.

    Dawn- https://escortindex.com/large/jacksonville/904-615-4*1/738890?img=5.

    Back after being out of town for a while. Certainly a fun time, likes it rough everything covered. Dream was quite enjoyable. Couldn't find a current ad though. Quite reasonable donation will certainly repeat.

    Cassie- https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/958544414988.

    Flakey. When you do get her she is always in a different place. But if the stars align then she is a fun tiny spinner. Pics are accurate but imo they do not portray just how tiny she is.
    Can you elaborate on Cassy? Can't spell her correct name right. Where you saw her at, was she somewhat coherent?

  6. #15257

    Some recent reviews

    Nikki / Taylor- rise and shine- https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/777100250754.

    Nice girl, answers promptly and has room for negotiation. The dream was nice overall: room was clean. Mike check was okay, No DT and used a hand to jerk as well which I don't really like but whatever. That ass was made for doggy. And I could suck on those fun bags all day. Faint odor though. But will definitely repeat.

    Dawn- https://escortindex.com/large/jacksonville/904-615-4*1/738890?img=5.

    Back after being out of town for a while. Certainly a fun time, likes it rough everything covered. Dream was quite enjoyable. Couldn't find a current ad though. Quite reasonable donation will certainly repeat.

    Cassie- https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/958544414988.

    Flakey. When you do get her she is always in a different place. But if the stars align then she is a fun tiny spinner. Pics are accurate but imo they do not portray just how tiny she is.

  7. #15256

    Thanks man

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    She's at 7 months.
    She looks great.

  8. #15255

  9. #15254

    Search for Jay Jay

    She's at 7 months.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman1359  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for good looking pregnant provider. Who is worth seeing. On STG or UTR.

    Thanks for the help.

  10. #15253

    Pregnant provider

    I'm looking for good looking pregnant provider. Who is worth seeing. On STG or UTR.

    Thanks for the help.

  11. #15252
    I know it's nothing new, but what is with these "providers" posting ads with emails. I just always found that to be shady or a huge cam scam.

  12. #15251

    NoooOo!

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    But nobody is responding lately.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...3/235174549638

    Anybody know her? I asked about rates and she gave me 60/100/140 plus 40 for bb. I don't do bb, but I appreciate knowing who does. She's off Collins.
    Last review I seen was that her db chased somebody off. And she just hell of shady. Plus she has no shape besides the big tits.

  13. #15250

    Not normally my type

    But nobody is responding lately.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...3/235174549638

    Anybody know her? I asked about rates and she gave me 60/100/140 plus 40 for bb. I don't do bb, but I appreciate knowing who does. She's off Collins.

  14. #15249
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxHobbiest  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/511068280757

    I contacted this one today and received limited responses but prices appeared decent. My research reveals she just changed phone numbers but has been around for awhile. I'm skeptical that she looks anything close to her pics but who knows. Any info as to previous reviews would be appreciated.
    I don't remember which post but definitely seen a review posted on here about her a few pages back.

  15. #15248

    Any info on this one?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/511068280757

    I contacted this one today and received limited responses but prices appeared decent. My research reveals she just changed phone numbers but has been around for awhile. I'm skeptical that she looks anything close to her pics but who knows. Any info as to previous reviews would be appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape