Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 918 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 418 818 868 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 968 1018 ... LastLast
Results 13,756 to 13,770 of 17737
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3982

    Here is a good one!

    This ad had me lMAO. The scammer who posted this is clearly has ambition and isn't lazy. She offers a 314 area code with an actual STL known provider area. Her menu offers everything that will get a mongers attention plus hot pics. Just curious as to how someone is a specialist in BB? Is there some sort of special certification to be a BB specialist?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/52237729/#.

  2. #3981

    Manager link

    What seems like a 100 posts mentioning Maneater, nobody bothers to give a link or even mention which affirm she posts on.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...r/331534227148

  3. #3980

    Lol!

    I love these eye catching titles that contradict the services they offer. "Whatever makes you happy makes me happy" Then states: No Bareback: What if a BBBJ would make me happy and a CBJ wouldn't make me happy? I'd be happy not to go meet you in the hood but you only do Incalls only? Maybe I'm splitting hairs?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/52260889/#.

  4. #3979

    RE: Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by SirChuck  [View Original Post]
    This girl looks like the girl from the Exorcist Movie. If she showed up at my front door I'd probably have nightmares. Seen her other ads and she has better pics however one pic stating "I don't need you" in the background. What that tells me is not only does she have a crappy attitude but can care less what us Mongers think of her looks. On the bright side she's probably using current photos so they're shouldn't be any bad surprises when she shows up knocking on the front door.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/52227936/
    Just the tone of her ads with the pictures has me seeking greener pastures. A provider with an attitude is the last thing I want to pay for.

  5. #3978
    Quote Originally Posted by MoodSeekerKc1  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tavia last week. https://sweettavia.com/.

    Perfect body. Beautiful face. Lots of kissing. Very laid back. Great oral. Highly recommend. MSOG.
    One of StL Finest! True GFE.

  6. #3977
    If she is real I somehow believe She is a He? The frame of its body and no crouch shots has my spidey senses on full alert. Not into sword fights but please toftt and let us know how it goes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Splatter34  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her?

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/173286

    I'm always on the lookout for South County providers. Thanks!

  7. #3976

    Kiyah of Anegls

    Has anyone seen her? Would appreciate some feedback. Thanks!!

    https://www.anangelstouchstl.com/kiyah

  8. #3975

    Really?

    This girl looks like the girl from the Exorcist Movie. If she showed up at my front door I'd probably have nightmares. Seen her other ads and she has better pics however one pic stating "I don't need you" in the background. What that tells me is not only does she have a crappy attitude but can care less what us Mongers think of her looks. On the bright side she's probably using current photos so they're shouldn't be any bad surprises when she shows up knocking on the front door.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/52227936/

  9. #3974

    Giaa in Arnold

    Anyone have any experience with her?

    https://stlouis.rubratings.com/173286

    I'm always on the lookout for South County providers. Thanks!

  10. #3973

    Sweet Tavia

    Saw Tavia last week. https://sweettavia.com/.

    Perfect body. Beautiful face. Lots of kissing. Very laid back. Great oral. Highly recommend. MSOG.

  11. #3972
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeMaker  [View Original Post]
    One of you guys responded to me after I posted about her Hmu on pm if still interested.

    Time.
    Sorry about that. I was the one asking about Amonie. I think she's in South County. I may try and see her this week.

  12. #3971
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubberman  [View Original Post]
    How does one get to see Maneater? I've tried contacting her several times before in the past, but not a single reply at all even when she had her ad up.
    Honestly luck of the draw just keep trying when you see her ad up.

  13. #3970

    Amonie

    One of you guys responded to me after I posted about her Hmu on pm if still interested.

    Time.

  14. #3969

    Man-eater!

    Quote Originally Posted by AbNormal  [View Original Post]
    She is unbelieveable!! Not once have I had a even a mediocre visit, doesn't miss a drop! EVER! Almost needed IV fluids a couple of times. Greek used to be on the menu, but not sure it is anymore.
    Wow, she sounds amazing. What general area is she in? Thank you.

  15. #3968

    Maneater

    How does one get to see Maneater? I've tried contacting her several times before in the past, but not a single reply at all even when she had her ad up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape