Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 253 of 523 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 303 353 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 7836
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4056
    The asian Priscilla was spotted by ihop in a short leather skirt with a red top. Was going to stop but she was gone by the time I turned around.

  2. #4055
    Quote Originally Posted by MickRichards  [View Original Post]
    I saw a few BSW. A blonde and two BSW at 127th. Saw a beautiful Latina with a great ass and tits up north almost to 137th. Wearing all red. By the time I got turned around, she was gone. Lucky for me, Tiny was there. I still want that hot mamacita to ride my face. Does anyone have her name or number?
    The latina is a size queen. She will even take it in the ass.A black guys dream. Great ass. Big tits. Can take a pounding and allows Greek. All safety. No daty. Sorry Mick.

  3. #4054

    WSW in blue

    Did anyone else see the WSW in blue with 'love' on the back around 5 pm Sunday across from Kid Valley?

    Looks crazy hot, long brunette hair. I want to pick her up.

  4. #4053
    Drove by kk today. Saw lina or nina thought about stopping since it was great last time. She's a BSW super tiny 19 and a stripper in AZ. Wearing black pants and a black plunding top today. I also saw a BSW with blonde hair and a tatoo on her thigh and ass.

    What really caught my eye was a latina with shorter blonde hair. Any info? Very letite but has a nice ass and tits. Tat under tits above belly.

  5. #4052
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraFun2006  [View Original Post]
    Cruised Hwy 99 for 2 hours quite a few girls out, however, everyone single one as soon as, they opened the door stated hey hon you got $150 too $100 or $80 for BJ. I stated too high or $40 for BJ, they walked away. Crazy all of the girls are now asking so much. I know a lot of them are not getting picked up since I drove back and forth for 2 hours. Hopefully, they will get the picture there asking too much!!
    Hell for $150, I can go to an AMP and get everything plus a lack luster body rub. I don't pay more the $40 for a BJ unless its bare and then I will toss in an extra $10.

  6. #4051
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraFun2006  [View Original Post]
    Cruised Hwy 99 for 2 hours quite a few girls out, however, everyone single one as soon as, they opened the door stated hey hon you got $150 too $100 or $80 for BJ. I stated too high or $40 for BJ, they walked away. Crazy all of the girls are now asking so much. I know a lot of them are not getting picked up since I drove back and forth for 2 hours. Hopefully, they will get the picture there asking too much!!
    They will if no one pays the rate. Unfortunately I believe a few are, so they hang out for the hope. Supply and demand after all.

  7. #4050

    Rates

    Cruised Hwy 99 for 2 hours quite a few girls out, however, everyone single one as soon as, they opened the door stated hey hon you got $150 too $100 or $80 for BJ. I stated too high or $40 for BJ, they walked away. Crazy all of the girls are now asking so much. I know a lot of them are not getting picked up since I drove back and forth for 2 hours. Hopefully, they will get the picture there asking too much!!

  8. #4049
    I think I know who you're referring to. I see her out all the time. I think she stays at Evergreen or Seals motel because I often see her walking out of one of those and down toward KK. She usually gets picked-up pretty fast, then I'll see her return to the motel, and after a while she'll come walking back out again. I got the sense that she's pretty high-volume. I've tried several times to pick her up but whenever I pullover she stops and looks at me and then tries to wave me over to her. Usually she's in an inconvenient spot and out in the open, so I'm not doing that. I'll wave her to me, she'll insist that I go to her. Nope, I'll leave. Now I don't bother, a lazy SW is not a good sign of a great date. She looks at me and throws her hands-up every time she sees me pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Who is the WsSW that will be on 99 in the afternoons. Usually walking Near Chic FIL A.

    She dresses in more Civi clothes. More petite.

    Anyone met her? She has medium length sandy blonde / brunette hair. Nice body. Not glammed out. Doesn't have much makeup on.

  9. #4048

    Low census tonight

    I just buzzed north from 85th and wanted a quick hit it and move on as I am a tight schedule and saw nothing until 105th and looked like a prego BSW, then 2 near 127th, that was it!

    I did not have time to loop around. Either you boys all beat me to the punch, ladies are at the local buffet (kidding) or just unlucky.

    Stay safe.

  10. #4047
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Who is the WsSW that will be on 99 in the afternoons. Usually walking Near Chic FIL A.

    She dresses in more Civi clothes. More petite.

    Anyone met her? She has medium length sandy blonde / brunette hair. Nice body. Not glammed out. Doesn't have much makeup on.
    I tried to pick her up a few days ago, she walked up and immediately asked if I had 200. I don't necessarily think she was a cop, but I don't fuck around if someone brings up money before getting in the car. I told her no and that I didn't think it'd work out and drove off.

  11. #4046

    WSW dressed nice in more Civi Clothes by Chic Fil A

    Who is the WsSW that will be on 99 in the afternoons. Usually walking Near Chic FIL A.

    She dresses in more Civi clothes. More petite.

    Anyone met her? She has medium length sandy blonde / brunette hair. Nice body. Not glammed out. Doesn't have much makeup on.

  12. #4045
    Quote Originally Posted by JBidding69  [View Original Post]
    Any idea if this MILF does BB? She clearly does in all her porn videos and pics on her site.
    She told me she would only if I had proof of recent testing through Talent Testing and that it would be 1200. I didn't partake.

  13. #4044
    Quote Originally Posted by MickRichards  [View Original Post]
    I saw a few BSW. A blonde and two BSW at 127th. Saw a beautiful Latina with a great ass and tits up north almost to 137th. Wearing all red. By the time I got turned around, she was gone. Lucky for me, Tiny was there. I still want that hot mamacita to ride my face. Does anyone have her name or number?
    Safety Girl. Great in Doggie.

    I don't think she will allow daty.

  14. #4043

    Christie Lamour?

    Any idea if this MILF does BB? She clearly does in all her porn videos and pics on her site.

  15. #4042
    Quote Originally Posted by MartiniDan  [View Original Post]
    This is the same one I was seeing today too.

    Looked good and would like more information if anyone has any.
    Sorry man didn't really ask for a number she said she was on one of those other website but not tna.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape