Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 726 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 226 626 676 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 776 826 1226 ... LastLast
Results 10,876 to 10,890 of 19287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8412
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowxag  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any dreams about them? The blonde one? Seems like they are new, could be a hidden gem LOL.

    Thanks guys.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/204425347270
    No, she has been around for awhile. She is usi g Honey now, but use to go by Holly and Kelly. They are just new pics. Amd the dark haired girl is Teanna Dream.

    Both are a good time.

  2. #8411

    Taylor Made

    I'm sure I've read a report on this one but can't seem to find one due multiple name matches. Appreciate if anyone cares to chime in.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/054314119845
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200629-084151.jpg‎   Screenshot_20200629-084218.jpg‎  

  3. #8410

    Anyone have intel on Harley on Malabar?

    This lass has been posting at least a month or so, and so I did a search. All results were older posts, and pictures didn't match. Any intel would be amazing.

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...o/572586882735

  4. #8409

    Wow who is this? They new? The blonde looks really s3 xy!

    Anyone had any dreams about them? The blonde one? Seems like they are new, could be a hidden gem LOL.

    Thanks guys.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/204425347270

  5. #8408

    2nd link remove period at end and works

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyM3  [View Original Post]
    First link brings me to an ad but your 2nd link just brings me to the main page of STG. Does anyone else get to the providers ad? Let me know. TY.
    The 2nd link with removed works.

  6. #8407

    1st link

    I am deffintly refering to the girl in the 1st link. I thought OP linked to her but now all the links just open the main stg page.

    GL out there.

    -GD.

    Quote Originally Posted by GalWatcher  [View Original Post]
    I think Ghost Dog has this girl: https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/781209671333, confused with this girl: https://space-coast.skipthegames.com.../555723548122. I have never seen the first one, but Ghost Dog's report number 5825 is titled "Alexa Aka April, with a link for the first girl. The second girl is the only one I've seen in months. She's a total sweetheart, never on her phone, no evidence of ever doing anything illegal, does have a female roommate, and if she has a boyfriend, I've never him and I've been to her place more than a half-dozen times. And she even has a regular job. I've only ever seen the one bad review, (before Ghost Dog's recent review), and she addressed that with class in her next ad, the one she still uses. She is the coolest girl I've ever met in this hobby and I've never experienced an attitude from her.

  7. #8406

    She will rip you off if you give her the chance

    I was the one who gave her the bad review that led to her putting up that disclaimer. Made the rookie making my donation up front, and once she got it in hand she disappeared. This was at her own incall too.

  8. #8405
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyM3  [View Original Post]
    First link brings me to an ad but your 2nd link just brings me to the main page of STG. Does anyone else get to the providers ad? Let me know. TY.
    Seductive siren is easy to search.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/644176631344

  9. #8404

    2nd link no good

    Quote Originally Posted by GalWatcher  [View Original Post]
    I think Ghost Dog has this girl: https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/781209671333, confused with this girl: https://space-coast.skipthegames.com.../555723548122. I have never seen the first one, but Ghost Dog's report number 5825 is titled "Alexa Aka April, with a link for the first girl. The second girl is the only one I've seen in months. She's a total sweetheart, never on her phone, no evidence of ever doing anything illegal, does have a female roommate, and if she has a boyfriend, I've never him and I've been to her place more than a half-dozen times. And she even has a regular job. I've only ever seen the one bad review, (before Ghost Dog's recent review), and she addressed that with class in her next ad, the one she still uses. She is the coolest girl I've ever met in this hobby and I've never experienced an attitude from her.
    First link brings me to an ad but your 2nd link just brings me to the main page of STG. Does anyone else get to the providers ad? Let me know. TY.

  10. #8403
    I think Ghost Dog has this girl: https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/781209671333, confused with this girl: https://space-coast.skipthegames.com.../555723548122. I have never seen the first one, but Ghost Dog's report number 5825 is titled "Alexa Aka April, with a link for the first girl. The second girl is the only one I've seen in months. She's a total sweetheart, never on her phone, no evidence of ever doing anything illegal, does have a female roommate, and if she has a boyfriend, I've never him and I've been to her place more than a half-dozen times. And she even has a regular job. I've only ever seen the one bad review, (before Ghost Dog's recent review), and she addressed that with class in her next ad, the one she still uses. She is the coolest girl I've ever met in this hobby and I've never experienced an attitude from her.

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostDog  [View Original Post]
    I have reoprted on her a few times, as have others. Search my posts for Alexis or April. That attitude is extreme and habit marks are crazy.

    Avoid!

    Gl out there.

    -GD

  11. #8402

    Avoid

    I have reoprted on her a few times, as have others. Search my posts for Alexis or April. That attitude is extreme and habit marks are crazy.

    Avoid!

    Gl out there.

    -GD

    Quote Originally Posted by Hodar  [View Original Post]
    If she has forgive me, I noticed in the ad sounds like she is defending bad reviews. What happened to the customer is always right? Anyways detecting attitude up front in the ad.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com/

  12. #8401
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515

    I believe dman reviewed her here

    I think this is dmans review below.

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    I've spent time with Beautiful Fantasy the second link. The middle 3 pics are real and of her, but the pic of the mini skirt and purple tank is the most accurate. She is attractive, nice body, and is a very good time. GFE friendly very sweet tasting with the DATY, nice BBBJ. Hit a couple positions, cg and mish. Damage at the time was 8 for qv. And very well worth it. Not a clock watcher, pleasant. Would see her again.

  13. #8400
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuut  [View Original Post]
    Link wrong brother.
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/555723548122

  14. #8399
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    Here's a review from June 4 about that ad.
    Thanks are. W. - I thought her verification pic looked pretty good though I maybgo see for myself.

  15. #8398
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarpo63  [View Original Post]
    So I'm just wondering, what's the word with Jada nowadays, is it a good idea or a bad idea? I think she went and had a baby, and if these are "recent" photos, her body has made an AMAZING bounce back because the belly in this pic looks "pre baby"! I may be wrong, but I've only been with one girl in my entire life who didn't get the "baby belly" afterwards!

    Just wondering if this is the old bait and switch going on.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...s/427784016191
    Those are brand new pics.

    Her belly is tone and tight.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape