Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,056 to 26,070 of 41293
-
06-28-20 22:48 #15238Senior Member

Posts: 113Took the advice
Tried to see Nikki again but seems like the recent reviews have upped her price. I had a date planned with her but she told me someone was coming with more and she would see me after, never heard back from her.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/719015388725
I then hit up Vivienne. It's not the current one on stg, but another one that used to post under the same name. All her ads have been deleted which I find weird but I was still trying to set up date. I asked for current pic and she sent me a old one, I asked again and she said it's not sending. She then sent me her room number and told me to come, I got there early to scope out the area. As soon as I'm pulling in I noticed a police car just sitting in the lot so I bail. As I'm leaving I noticed another one pulling in. I told her about the cars and I wasn't coming, she said I was too paranoid. Which to be honest you damn right I was, too much of a risk. I remember reading powers post right before I left and decided to take his advice.
-
06-28-20 22:42 #15237Senior Member

Posts: 266I agree
This has happened to me as well. And I am quite sure she has someone handling her phone for her. When I said I couldn't wait for her she tried to bring me back in with "I'm available now" after telling me her next appointment was an hour away. Just for context, I scheduled with her the day before, and confirmed our appointment when I was on my way. I would have a backup plan, or as OP said, be willing to block off a couple of hours. I was very disappointed after dropping all my eggs in seeing her only to get let down.
Originally Posted by Mrnw904
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 22:25 #15236Racist douchebag

Posts: 204Cassy
I find it strange that this one is never talked about.
-
06-28-20 22:20 #15235Senior Member

Posts: 248She is the pitts
I made the mistake of visiting her once years ago. Never heard more complaining. She could pay me $500 and I'd say no.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 20:50 #15234Senior Member

Posts: 1170Words of advice
Gentlemen,
When you find yourselves trying to see several girls and you keep getting ghosted, left in the parking lot, they answer, then disappear and so forth, just call it a day! I find myself searching for hours and keep running into a brick wall for one reason or another. Then I finally settle on someone and that person turns out to be a bit of a nightmare. It then occurs to you that you should have stopped after the 3rd unsuccessful attempt, called it a day, and go do something more productive with your life! That's my contribution to the board today! You're welcome!
So what made me realize this?
So, I contacted Laycee, whom I've seen a few times, after numerous attempts to find a decent provider. She responded and off I went. She was staying in some apartments near Phillips Hwy. We went to another apartment complex because I like to get them out of their familiar element. Once we got to the other joint, here comes the ole, "I have to pee!" Mind you, the witch just left an apartment! So I had to find a place for her to piss! This is the second time she did this to me; it seems she always has to piss when we meet! Anyway, she does her thing and comes back to vehicle; mind you, she took like forever just to piss! She then tells me we shouldn't do the deed at the location we were (a perfect location actually), but that we should go back to apartments where I picked her up because there are some abandoned apartments we can park near. I said no!
So what I noticed was that she was stalling. She seemed to be trying to get me in a position where she can cash and dash but I wasn't having it. Now as I mentioned, I've seen her several times but I stopped because her behavior can be a little erratic and she complains a lot at times. During this encounter, she started her complaining again and all I wanted was for the mess to be over so I can go on my way and never pick this hooker up ever again! LOL.
I was finally able to finish but let me tell you, it was extremely difficult. Needless to say, she is on my DNC list! So, I will say again, if you get that itch and you just keep trying to see someone and you find yourself running into a brick wall, stop, regroup, and go find something else to do that is more productive because you'll save yourself a huge headache! When she was showing out, this particular thought occurred to me that I kept trying to force a thing (seeing someone) and it turned out to be a nightmare! REMEMBER: Stop, regroup, and find something else to do that's more meaningful!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...6/280141267781
-
06-28-20 19:20 #15233Senior Member

Posts: 1246What I Have Done
Agreed! I will never send a pic, nor do a video chat. Not a chance! What I have done in a rare few cases, is use a website from (I think) Russia that starts with a "why" and ends in an "X". I uploaded a pic of myself and it searches a database to find that pic of you. Obviously it was a photo that I never posted anywhere, so it gave me "close matches" of people who look like me from around the world; except they're not me! I've sent a couple of those to providers, and never had an issue with them thinking, or acknowledging that it was indeed me. The cool thing is that it's not really me if they happen to get pissed and post it on STG like someone did with the ole' Onlyfans douche!
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 17:53 #15232Senior Member

Posts: 42Valerie
She might be good, if you can actually get in to see her but you better give yourself a two hour block, because she's flakey as fuck! I've set up multiple appointments with her, only to have her either not respond when I'm outside or try and reschedule me for later. I can only assume she is seeing the highest bidder for each time slot, so you boys better be willing to open up those wallets!
-
06-28-20 17:19 #15231Senior Member

Posts: 61Is her incall a decent location? Normally I take a beater car I purchased just to visit girls however tomorrow I wanted to take my weekend car in to have some modifications done but I would not want to take this car to a bad motel. I have a dream scheduled with her but don't want my weekend car to get broken into or stolen.
Originally Posted by FirstTimeH
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 15:59 #15230Senior Member

Posts: 1246Rise and Shine
This one sure made me rise, and she shined. As reported by MikeHunt0101, this girl has an amazing body! She has an ass to die for, great tits, and she can suck a dick well. She got me SO hard! After giving me a nice BBBJ, she tried to put my cock inside her bare, and I stopped her to put on a rubber. Her body felt amazing, and she gave a great performance and had a nice cum lunch courtesy of me. The downfall is that her body is being eaten up with sores for obvious reasons. She's a gorgeous, sweet girl, but is on a quick downward spiral.
She reminds me of a beautiful 19 year old that used to be on the westside years ago (I forget her name). She was on Backpage, had an amazing body (phenomenal ass and tits), but started going downhill quickly and then could eventually be seen walking all around 103rd Street, just eaten up with sores, sucking dick for 20 bucks. I can only imagine what happened to her.
Anyway, enjoy this girl while you can before she becomes another stat. I had a great time for half an hour, for 120!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/085224935127
-
06-28-20 15:08 #15229Senior Member

Posts: 1170About time reminders
I'm glad you confirmed for me that she's still reminding people of the time left. If I'm giving someone $100 for a qv and she can't allow for 15-20 minutes, then that's a deal breaker for me for future visits and it's a bit of a slap in the face. Well, at least I got to see her once. No more visits from me until that part of the visit cease, which I don't expect it will. Such a shame though.
Originally Posted by FirstTimeH
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 14:54 #15228Senior Member

Posts: 266Thank you for pointing this out
I am with PowerHouse 100% on this. I will not send pics or video chat anyone for these same purposes. I also will not give enough info about my appearance to make it easy for LEO to pick me out as I walk up to the incall. I always leave plenty of room for plausible deniability.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 07:29 #15227Senior Member

Posts: 435Nikki
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/823123618515
I got up early Sunday morning just to find out if this girl is a one-time shot in the dark and then turns nasty on you. I picked her up near her residence and we were riding around talkin and this girl is so easy to talk to great personality not messed up on drugs very very lucid. While riding around she wanted to go by Dunkin donuts so we road by Dunkin donuts she asked to park around the back because she wanted me to dunk my donut. Next thing you know she's taking off her jeans down to her underwear wearing a nice thong and I have to start rubbing on that ass. She does have a cute little ass. She starts off with a BBBJ and was going to town in a very deep. After about seven or eight minutes of that she perceives to sit on me and ride me are approximately 10 minutes. This girl could be a pornstar hearing offer moans groans screams and watching her body convulse. After she came the third time she said it's time for you to get on top so we rolled over in the other seat and I got on top and we had the Yugo rocking. After about another 10 minutes of rockin the Yugo, I unloaded in her donut hole. I proceeded to take her back to her pickup location gave her the donation for her time and we were on our merry way.
-
06-28-20 02:39 #15226Senior Member

Posts: 154All of th err m
Funny cause they all say they offer BBBJ.
Originally Posted by MikeHunt0101
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 01:48 #15225Senior Member

Posts: 1170Speaking of not sending pictures
Several girls are starting to ask us to video chat for verification purposes. This is also a bad idea. Why? When you video chat with someone and your face appears in her phone screen, she can screenshot said phone screen or video call. So providers don't have to ask for a pic since they can snap one via video chat. Just an FYI.
-
06-28-20 01:25 #15224Senior Member

Posts: 113Valerie
I had to pull over to post this review, WOW. She is definitely real, beautiful sweet young lady. That ass OMG that ass, she definitely has a body on her. Got to her room and she asked me to wash my hands first as reported. Followed by CBJ which actually felt pretty damn nice. I had her mount me and this girl makes a lot of eye contact, stares deep into your eyes. Had her doggie, mish, and then back to doggie to finish. What a view while I was back there. By her reactions doggie is her favorite position. I was reminded of how much time I had left but all in all a great visit. She said she's only in town for a few more days, so see her before she goes. She does get booked fast. Also she doesn't like any type of kissing, I was able to get a nipple tho.
I seen her for a QV.










Reply With Quote




