Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #42346
    Furbuster2000 - I want to give a try to Misty. I don't see BP gas on Washington blvd. Did you mean some other gas station?

  2. #42345
    Quote Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr  [View Original Post]
    She was out most of the afternoon. I saw twice on once on Payson and then Pulaski. Wearing blk leggings and greenish top. She has long brn hair. I picked her up the first time I saw her.
    Yesterday was actually my first ever SW experience, so I was a little nervous about spending too much time in the area. I've seen pics and videos of Kiara, and I'm a fan. Next time I might scope a little more to find her. I've been with escorts before, but I like this convenient cheap drive through experience. Thanks for the tip and the updates.

  3. #42344
    Quote Originally Posted by GratefulMonger  [View Original Post]
    I drove there on this tip at 6 today. I. don't think that the girl there was the famous Kiara, but the girl there did spit my cum onto the sidewalk for. 3. I drove down Wilkins and saw an interesting-looking redhead, but the blond that sucked me was easier to get. I didn't have to loop back around.
    She was out most of the afternoon. I saw twice on once on Payson and then Pulaski. Wearing blk leggings and greenish top. She has long brn hair. I picked her up the first time I saw her.

  4. #42343
    Quote Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Is out and about Ramsey and Payson.
    I drove there on this tip at 6 today. I. don't think that the girl there was the famous Kiara, but the girl there did spit my cum onto the sidewalk for. 3. I drove down Wilkins and saw an interesting-looking redhead, but the blond that sucked me was easier to get. I didn't have to loop back around.

  5. #42342

    Kiara

    Is out and about Ramsey and Payson.

  6. #42341

    GiGi

    Any body know anything about a GiGi by Salvation Army. Dirty blonde hair, black eye, cut over other eye, look pretty decent other than that. Missy is looking alittle rough these days but her bolt ons still look pretty good.

  7. #42340

    Re: Kristy

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun  [View Original Post]
    Which Kristy are you talking about in Brooklyn, the short one with black hair or the thick blonde haired one?
    I guess she would be the thick blonde.

  8. #42339

    Kristy

    Quote Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude  [View Original Post]
    Stopped for a scoop but she was waiting on someone. Didn't have time to stick around, but got digits.

    Anyone got any info?
    Which Kristy are you talking about in Brooklyn, the short one with black hair or the thick blonde haired one?

  9. #42338

    Misty on Wash Blvd

    Picked up Misty Saturday night off Washington Blvd just up from BP. Thick but nice attitude. Parked BBBJ spit. Nice tits plump nipples. Probably snatch her up again. Dropped her off in pig town. Twenty and tip FYI.

  10. #42337
    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone? She goes by Red. Wanted to know if she was worth my time. Quoted a higher than usual tuition. Here are a few pics of her.

    Phyuck!
    Met her last week at Ashton and Pulaski very nice demeanor decently attired hair and makeup done! Probably mid thirties but.

    Nice bod clean and willing to please haha believe me when I say this!

    Very nice time funds well spent will repeat gave me digits and dropped her off close to her house, nice all around. YMMV, B.

  11. #42336

    Kristy in BP?

    Stopped for a scoop but she was waiting on someone. Didn't have time to stick around, but got digits.

    Anyone got any info?

  12. #42335

    Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundra89  [View Original Post]
    Here are the pix of Kiara.
    Been along time since I have seen this sexy babe on here. I live very far away and I have always wanted a BBBJ from here. Keep posting pic's of her.

  13. #42334

    Probably Not

    Quote Originally Posted by Grkinmd  [View Original Post]
    This girl is a redhead too, are they the same?

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....more/52163566/
    I doubt it's the same Casey, but I could be wrong. Jump to page 111/ report on 10-19-2019. There are photos available.

  14. #42333
    Quote Originally Posted by Grkinmd  [View Original Post]
    This girl is a redhead too, are they the same?

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....more/52163566/
    Nope. Different girl.

    Phyuck!

  15. #42332

    Same Casey?

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTitz  [View Original Post]
    Redhead Casey
    This girl is a redhead too, are they the same?

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....more/52163566/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape