Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,981 to 19,995 of 37633
-
06-28-20 18:18 #17653Senior Member

Posts: 126Re: looking for anal and bbjcim
Head to the Jackson forum. From there you can figure out the logistics for a day trip to Lucky Spa.
Originally Posted by Anthroman
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 18:13 #17652Troll

Posts: 279All different
Its all different people. Jay, who used to be at Sunny Spa is there now.
Originally Posted by HoldenCaul
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 18:10 #17651Troll

Posts: 279Acu
There is no ' mama' at ACU. M1 is owned at operated by completely different people now than the old mama. And yes, its amazing how fast some of these places re-open. Seems like it depends on the city.
Originally Posted by RoddyJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 17:00 #17650Senior Member

Posts: 293Did he get BBFS?
Originally Posted by Ecuyer
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 16:58 #17649Senior Member

Posts: 121Brighton
I went to Brighton today, got an amazing massage. But left with a sad face. Is there anyone I should ask for to leave happier? Thanks.
Originally Posted by CarpetMunchr69
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 16:30 #17648Senior Member

Posts: 63Mama was arrested, she was scheduled for jury trial on June 8th. The court website didn't update if it was postponed or held or what the results were.
Originally Posted by HoldenCaul
[View Original Post]
Its odd that both M1 and ACU are both back open so soon after being busted. The trial for the mama at ACU has been postpones until mid July. Idk if I would want to go to either of those places, at least for a few months. I for one will not TOFTT.
-
06-28-20 15:57 #17647Senior Member

Posts: 389M1
Interesting, who is working there? Yellow? Momo? Is Mama back, thought she was arrested?
Originally Posted by HeeJung47
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 14:20 #17646Senior Member

Posts: 256SWB and Famous in Sterling Heights?
So I've driven past SWB and Famous a few times on my way to some appointments for clients and noticed both of the open signs are lit. Has anyone been to either since they opened after COVID? Curious to know what it's like. Are all the ladies wearing masks? Do you have to fill out the tracking form? Who have you seen working there? Any extras being added to the menu outside of the usual HE? Any info you could pass along would be great. PM is always fine as well.
-
06-28-20 14:15 #17645Senior Member

Posts: 256Avoiding M1
With everything that happened in the past with M1, I wouldn't trust going there now and not be completely paranoid that it's under surveillance by 12 or that it potentially has gone legit (or not offer FS anymore). Anyone TOFTT yet? PM is always fine.
Originally Posted by HeeJung47
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 13:10 #17644Senior Member

Posts: 293M1
Anyone have a valid phone number for M1?
Originally Posted by HeeJung47
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 12:38 #17643Senior Member

Posts: 94Tiffany or Haley? Haley
So who gave Mr. Paul the BBFS final treat at a bargain price? Had to be Haley. You have had the Ferndale Madam before so you probably opted for the young stuff. Would be interesting to know.
Originally Posted by MisterPaul
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 10:34 #17642Senior Member

Posts: 233Table shower
The place in Westland I just reviewed has a table shower.
Originally Posted by TheNewWorld
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 10:19 #17641Troll

Posts: 279M1 is not gone
M1 is open. Opened up on June 15. It has been completely remodeled, so not sure if the table shower is still there. Sunny Spa on 8 mile is open too (same owner as M1). There was a Chinese Spa at 21 and hayes on the Macomb Township side that has a table shower.
Originally Posted by TMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 03:20 #17640Senior Member

Posts: 52Is Magic up and running again? I had good experiences there a while back but had heard they shut down. Would love to hear if this has changed.
Originally Posted by PineKnob
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 00:46 #17639Senior Member

Posts: 35Ugh. Just read this review. Totally accurate and I had I similar experience at her new place, minus the money. If I told you what I paid you'd hate yourself more. She has a nice new "office" but the yammering got so bad I asked if she was on speed or uppers. She needed to take a breath or chill out. She talks so F-ing much it was making me tense. I have seen her in her house and her talking was bad but she talked through the BJ. I am not a fan, but she opened a couple days early at her new place and I had seen her when desperate at her house. I was backed up and decided to go. Huge mistake. I won't go back unless absolutely desperate and she eats a gummie or something to chill the f out so she stops talking.
Originally Posted by Wally2822
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






