Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 7854
-
06-29-20 00:19 #2439Senior Member

Posts: 792Know who you are talking about first
What the hell are you talking about? She doesn't have any scabs her body is smooth. And that's not her rate either. The girl your talking about is her cousin who was trying to make some money out of her apartment that was her 2 special I did not partake in. The girl you saw was not diamond.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 22:58 #2438Senior Member

Posts: 227She's cool, kinda bigger than the pics show, very cool lady more like late 40's.
Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969
[View Original Post]
Big ass, so so head game.
Gets really wet.
Daty she got off. Went to start some missionary.
Asked me to go doggie, can take a solid pounding, likes a spanking, came all over me. Sloppy dripping, good time.
Pulled of the hat spread her cheeks and busted on her brown eye.
Told me next time I'll get a greek lesson.
-
06-28-20 18:27 #2437Senior Member

Posts: 2148Cats are the least of your worries
The girl has scabs that could scare anyone away. I text her and she was willing to spend hh for. 5. I left an earlier review on her and waiting it to be posted.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 18:00 #2436Senior Member

Posts: 792She's been in my regular rotation for a while. I agree although she's alot less cuter than the pics but she does give good head. She has cats so those who are allergic be aware.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 17:06 #2435Senior Member

Posts: 227I met up with her Saturday, she's cool, definitely older (late 40's) and a bigger thicker woman but she can take a thumping.
Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969
[View Original Post]
Big soft implants which were fine. Clean room off 84 by a car dealer. BBBJ was ok, gets really wet. Is ok with pictures & video.
She will go bare if you desire.
I'd see her again, she's not spectacular but she is very nice and I prefer a mature woman over strung out younger girls.
Damage was 1 for hh.
-
06-28-20 16:56 #2434Senior Member

Posts: 2148Why would you touch Diamond?
I scheduled a 11 am date with Diamond today, the one in the link Poo posted. Bronx ave in Waterbury, I walked up to the second floor. Diamond answered the door. Her face was filled with pimples and scabs, her sister was in the background. I said to myself I need to figure out an exit. There is no way this girls is touching my pecker. Thats when I said who is the person in the background I'm leaving.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
I don't know how anyone would make Diamond put her lips on any parts of your body, she has the big A written all over her.
So now I see "ILOVETHATPOO" visit Diamond today, I'm saying to myself, wait a minute, Poo just visit Alley a day or two ago.
I did some investigating and noticed that Poo visit a woman on June 28,25, 24,22,19,18 and I stopped searching after that.
So I have to say ILOVETHATPOO is full of shit. There is no fucking way someone can see an 6 Escorts in 10 day, I'm sure there is more then 6.
Now I know why he has over 500 reviews, he is full of shit.
Anyway, stay away from Diamond if you have a wife or girlfriend.
-
06-28-20 15:32 #2433Senior Member

Posts: 110Just a note.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
She allows BBFS and cip.
-
06-28-20 15:19 #2432Senior Member

Posts: 346Any Info would be appreciated
She was around before Covid -19 and she is back anyone.
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...y/295721179831
-
06-28-20 10:55 #2431Senior Member

Posts: 39Best meetups and deals
Asks for Cashapp deposit, I bailed as soon as she said that.
Originally Posted by Michaeldangelo
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 08:52 #2430Senior Member

Posts: 1000An Add That Lives Up To It's Promise
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/930290521768
This advertisement grabbed my attention. I love it when a woman says she is the best and can follow through on her bragging without gagging. Since I had some free time I decided to see for myself if it was true. It pretty much was, though I didn't get to sample the twofer deal but, the one I did have was exceptional at her head game. She isn't as cute as the pictures online and her body wasn't tight but she was very nice with a clean apt and skilled orally. She gets a 8. 5 out of 10 on the Poo Mouth Meter. Great tongue with occasional deep throat action. She worked me perfectly until I spurted the reward into her mouth. The finish was great as well. She kept going until I was thoroughly drained and satisfied. A big spit and I left 60 lighter but a very happy man who will be returning to sample her and hopefully a friend next time.
Poo.
-
06-27-20 16:51 #2429Regular Member

Posts: 16New Girl
I have been seeing this ad of a new girl, has anyone seen here yet?
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/379946715925
-
06-27-20 12:39 #2428Senior Member

Posts: 58Bellz
Had a chance to see Bella Bellz this week fortunately before her "friend " came to visit. She is difficult to get a hold of but I was glad it worked out. I thought she was really hot. Tiny and proportionate. She made it very comfortable for me greeting me at the door with something sexy on. She is not shy and that came off quickly. Really good BBBJ with dt no gag. All positions covered and With nice view in k9. PSE is a good description, she is a very dirty girl. Someone was talking about her voice but I found sexy. I will repeat no question. I would love to have a two girl with her I think she would be amazing even though most of the time it isn't worth it. She is Expensive but worth it!
-
06-26-20 22:04 #2427Senior Member

Posts: 494Bellz
I'm sorry poo, I've read your review and I don't see where the hype is around her at all. She made you wait and seems like your time got cut short by her "friend" showing up. I have a lot of respect for you, but for all of us mongers, that's unacceptable. Also the fact that you said she is bit higher priced, that's definitely unacceptable. These girls have to do better and it starts with us. You can go to my post history and see that I started doing this with Allie. I'm not here to tell you how you should spend your money. But if I were in your shoes during that visit it would have been average at best. Again nothing but respect for you, and you're one of the mongers on here that everyone listens to, but we have to make these girls respect our time too.
Edit: Read the review again, and your time didn’t get cut short. That’s my fault.
-
06-25-20 13:13 #2426Senior Member

Posts: 2148Anger management
Easy cowboy, these ladies have a very tough life. I bet 90% don't want to be where they are. The territory comes with good and bad days for these ladies. Try again, I'm sure you'll catch a good day and you'll be able to share what a great time you had.
Originally Posted by CTattyGuy
[View Original Post]
Stay well my friend.
PA.
-
06-25-20 11:36 #2425Senior Member

Posts: 512Bellz
Now that's some funny shit! Or Poo. I guess I really should make an effort to visit.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the laugh / post.












Reply With Quote




