Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,026 to 17,040 of 24532
-
06-28-20 22:15 #7507Senior Member

Posts: 133Avoid
Saw her Saturday, awful experience. $140 for HH with supposedly everything but never got there. Had her "sister" in the room when I arrived, she went to take a shower supposedly. Distracting. Also, her body was very unimpressive, too skinny. Didn't want to take her bra off because her boobs are gone. Clearly from drugs considering the crack pipe on the desk and the various marks on her arms. I ended up calling the session early. Didn't even walk me to the door. Avoid, avoid, avoid. Another girl thought I was her date when I first arrived at the motel. She was cute and I wish to god I had hooked up with her. Said her name was Little Baby but can't find any ad for her.
Originally Posted by Baltimore2020
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 20:18 #7506Senior Member

Posts: 88Duos
Anybody have any leads on solid duo pair that is actually worth it where they both give effort??
Spinners preferred.
-
06-28-20 17:47 #7505Senior Member

Posts: 235Kat
She is staying at a motel on Pulaski, El.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 16:48 #7504Senior Member

Posts: 299Number
The number is in the url browser on my phone there's a lock in front of the browser name and I click on that and the last 10 digits of the url name is the phone number. Sorry if confusing but the best way I can explain. Here's an example though so number would be 301.
Originally Posted by Raver20
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...621/3019663364
-
06-28-20 12:02 #7503Senior Member

Posts: 35EB numbers
Anyone not finding any contact numbers on EB? Am I missing something or is there another way to get the number?
-
06-28-20 11:00 #7502Senior Member

Posts: 235Becky
That's a solid review and Intel again from shooter. Thanks much, I am on it, LOL. Hope she reply soon.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
B.
-
06-28-20 10:50 #7501Senior Member

Posts: 235Kat
Very unreliable, there are many solid providers around that area.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 03:41 #7500Senior Member

Posts: 994Kat
She quoted 60 BBBJ, 100 ss, 75 qv. When asked the difference between ss and qv she said, " Qv is like 10 min and SS is half hour or 20 mins or something". When I tried to negotiate she wouldn't budge. I haven’t seen her. She ghosted when asked the address.
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
Shooter Out!
-
06-28-20 03:19 #7499Senior Member

Posts: 994Kat
What kind of experience does she provide? Got any details?
Originally Posted by Baltimore2020
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 18:46 #7498Senior Member

Posts: 631Ppm
Yes, normally start 1st date Pay Per Meet (200-400) SA is a mix bag. I have spend weeks talking to a girl and get no where. There are also girls I text with for 30 mins, setup date next day with BBFS / cip.
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 16:40 #7497Senior Member

Posts: 236Re: SB
Some SBs are fine with PPM, at least to start with. That's the way I've always started at least.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 15:32 #7496Senior Member

Posts: 994Becky
I had the pleasure of visiting this little hottie a couple days ago. Simple setup. Low-end motel off Joppa. She's a sweetheart. Cute but didn't have makeup on like the pics which I would've preferred. Anyway, tiny little frame, A cups, cute little soft ass. All covered. Surprisingly she can take a decent sized D deep and hard. Had a good time with her. The view from K9 was hot with her ass spread taking a pounding and then another pounding in mish. Dirty talk too was nice. MSOG if you choose hh. I only stayed for the ss. The hat she supplies are pretty thick so you may want to bring your favorites. She originally suggested 100 ss, 160 hh, 200 hr but quickly agreed to 60 ss, Or 100 hh so I was in. Love them little girls. She was a good time. Treat her with respect and she'll return the favor. Enjoy! Tell her you heard it from Shooter.
Shooter Out!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/52169024/
-
06-27-20 14:47 #7495Senior Member

Posts: 235Sb
Got it, thanks. Seeking charges a lot for membership though. I don't even know 1 k a month will cover the SB though.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 11:29 #7494Senior Member

Posts: 631Sb
Sugar Baby. You pay a monthly allowance. It's more closer to a real girlfriend experience. I switch to SB myself. Your more likely to get BBFS with a SB relationship. Start reading the Seeking part of the forum for more details.
Originally Posted by Baltimore2020
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 09:09 #7493Senior Member

Posts: 41Casey in Bolton Hill
Casey doesn't respond as quickly as one would like as she has a day job that's probably doesn't pay much. Both times I've seen her it's been in the afternoon after her shift. She's just trying to pay rent according to her. I'd go back but where she hosts is a bit of a mess and really kind of a. Turn off. Also the last time we texted she needed some $ to make ends meet via electronic transfer which is a. No go transaction for me. I'd see her again but she's going to have to take dead presidents.
Originally Posted by Baltimore2020
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




