LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 994 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 494 894 944 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1044 1094 ... LastLast
Results 14,896 to 14,910 of 18412
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3517

    Tiffanyboo15

    Buyer beware. Unfortunately the chances of actually meeting this little smoke show aren't very high. Image search pulls up an Instagram model by the name of Daisy Keech.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e134a...3-a55c1a4e5700

    https://instagram.com/daisykeech?igshid=1riplnsnb707a

  2. #3516

    Similar "Seeking" descriptions

    Anna-loves-you (https://www.seeking.com/member/eb1a0...8-b92077c6e04d).

    Thegoldenathena (https://www.seeking.com/member/872a0...2-5ce120e1c5f7).

    A few months ago, I remembered KevinCalormis' report regarding Anna-loves-you being a fantastic time. I would've reached out to this vetted SB / "sure thing" long ago as she's certainly my type; however, I've been very busy with work and opted to stick with my regular rotation instead. Then COVID started taking a turn for the worse, and I decided to follow the stay-at-home order like everybody else.

    Now after all these months, her "Seeking" description somehow stood out to me, so alarm bells started going off when I recently viewed the latter's profile. Not sure if Thegoldenathena is the same chick (unlikely), lacks imagination (possible), or is a scam (probable), so I figured I'd share here and let you all decide. Personally, I believe KevinCalormis and that the latter profile's a fraud. But I'll be the first to apologize and walk that accusation back if proven wrong.

  3. #3515
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123

    Not new

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Had no idea there was an app for it on Apple. Is it new?
    It's been around for about a year or so, maybe longer. It just started acting up on me a few days ago.

    Interesting about the comment saying it's no more. On the App Store there are so many other similar apps available for other sites and 'dating' platforms.

  4. #3514

    Fix location

    Quote Originally Posted by BikeRider  [View Original Post]
    There's a fourth scenario. SA doesn't want to delete profiles of SB's unless it's something that will get them in legal trouble. SB profiles attract paying SD's. This is almost like the Ashley Madison bots back in the day.
    At the least they should allow only one location, that the person is in at that moment.

  5. #3513
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]

    ...

    What's really disappointing, however, is that those profiles are all still up as of this afternoon. I did as BigFrog suggested and shared my private photos, took screenshots, then reported the users in question. At this point, Seeking automatically blocks them from being viewed but are indeed still populating the list of those with access to your private pictures. Two days have come and gone, and they're still around. So the way I see it, there's three possibilities: Seeking's content admins are either 1) Tired of my reporting and passively telling me to fuck off, 2) Preferring to give these girls the benefit of a doubt owing to the pandemic making it supposedly "risky" to meet in-person, or 3) Require multiple user reports in order to take down another user.

    Nothing can really be done if it's the first two scenarios, unfortunately. But if it is the latter (which I suspect to be the case), then I highly recommend that those of you with SA accounts to report these "SBs" as well. If they're not willing to meet until after the pandemic, then that's one thing. But if they flat-out say they only desire a cyber arrangement, then this runs contrary to Seeking's own guidelines and is reportable.
    There's a fourth scenario. SA doesn't want to delete profiles of SB's unless it's something that will get them in legal trouble. SB profiles attract paying SD's. This is almost like the Ashley Madison bots back in the day.

  6. #3512

    Talking to this one

    Always99, started talking to this one, any info on her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/771f3...0-16a8070c32f2

    She's out of Fredrick.

  7. #3511
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    It's not the app or likely any systems problem that is causing SBs locations to read Peru, Colombia, Venezuela, etc. The site had been flooded by foreign women; some of them are in dire need, some want a boyfriend or a plane ticket, and some want to rip us off.
    This is true. I know there is a huge market for long distance mongering. Little payments and then you take a trip to see them.

  8. #3510
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    When I created my profile and when I make changes to it, I get a message saying that the changes will be reviewed before being posted (or something like that). I don't know if there is an automated check or manual review, but I'm really surprised that all of those "online only" profiles were allowed. This may be overstatement, but it seems that there used to be occasional scammers and fakes. Now it seems that legit SBs are in the minority--and an increasing percentage of them have GPS. I think the site is still the best around, but I would have given it an A- or B+ about 5 years ago, but maybe a C- at best today.

    Regarding the last SB link, the details say she is 38 and African American. The photos show a 28 year old Caucasian. WTF?!
    For sure man, I suspect all male users are indeed manually checked. But female users? Highly doubtful! Otherwise, there wouldn't be such an overwhelming majority of scams compared to legits. I get what Newbie1961 said earlier about Seeking trying to have as many registered profiles as possible while attempting to ward off feds / cops. But there's a reason that ratio between the real and fake has gotten so out of whack. It stems from their mods opting for quantity over quality. "Numbers" of users instead of real people. And while platonic is permitted on the site, there's a difference between that and online-only. But Seeking's mods can't even be bothered to check reports against a SB in a timely manner while not hesitating to flag accounts like mine on multiple occasions (objecting to my terminology in "About Me" and "Seeking" sections despite others having the same goddamn wording).

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    It's not the app or likely any systems problem that is causing SBs locations to read Peru, Colombia, Venezuela, etc. The site had been flooded by foreign women; some of them are in dire need, some want a boyfriend or a plane ticket, and some want to rip us off.
    Another fair point. Even though we can filter messages into a separate "Filtered Out" folder, there ought to be a way to automatically hide / block / mask users from accessing others' profiles if beyond a certain mileage. Tinder is also guilty of this, allowing premium users to mask their location.

    Also, I'm sure some of these foreign girls are legit. But they have to have enough common sense to know that no average joe is going to fly her a thousand miles to him for some fun, put a ring on her finger, and bam happy ending's all-around. Just insanity. Seeking is still the better SB site out there, but it sure has taken a massive hit in quality.

  9. #3509

    Tatted Blasian

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    I think you posted that you saw her. Appreciate some feedback here or you can pm me. Chatting with her.
    She's terrific. Sexier than pictures. A real pleasure.

  10. #3508
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunk  [View Original Post]
    Yea. Sorry LOL.
    Haha and I thought those numbers were secret ciphers that you use for giving reviews 😁 😉

    BTW it seems we need to put space between emojis otherwise it only shows first one correctly not others .

  11. #3507
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Yep

    Yea. Sorry LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by AksWorld  [View Original Post]
    Are those numbers for emojis?

  12. #3506
    Quote Originally Posted by AksWorld  [View Original Post]
    🧐 what are those numbers LOL?
    Are those numbers for emojis?

  13. #3505

    Foreign Locations

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the app either. I only use it for two things: 1) Checking messages, and 2) Hiding / blocking profiles who aren't even in the DMV or are suspected scammers.

    Too many "SBs" claiming to be near me when their last log-in location is Venezuela, or Peru, or Colombia, etc. With all the "favorites" I receive from there, maybe I ought to move down to South America and live like a god or something, haha!
    It's not the app or likely any systems problem that is causing SBs locations to read Peru, Colombia, Venezuela, etc. The site had been flooded by foreign women; some of them are in dire need, some want a boyfriend or a plane ticket, and some want to rip us off.

  14. #3504

    Review of Profile

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    Kudos for this valuable tip! So the following SA profiles have all pushed for an online-only arrangement (see my screenshots) and not even remotely attempting to be coy about it:

    Bbabe3 (https://www.seeking.com/member/31d2c...d-ab5e2ac2362c).

    Kelly403 (https://www.seeking.com/member/ee84b...d-4e4ca1c9a9b0).

    Matcha4 (https://www.seeking.com/member/22267...6-a5934ed26fdc).

    Mariahj3 (https://www.seeking.com/member/449a5...6-4c01bbc9cb3f).

    What's really disappointing, however, is that those profiles are all still up as of this afternoon. I did as BigFrog suggested and shared my private photos, took screenshots, then reported the users in question. At this point, Seeking automatically blocks them from being viewed but are indeed still populating the list of those with access to your private pictures. Two days have come and gone, and they're still around. So the way I see it, there's three possibilities: Seeking's content admins are either 1) Tired of my reporting and passively telling me to fuck off, 2) Preferring to give these girls the benefit of a doubt owing to the pandemic making it supposedly "risky" to meet in-person, or 3) Require multiple user reports in order to take down another user.

    Nothing can really be done if it's the first two scenarios, unfortunately. But if it is the latter (which I suspect to be the case), then I highly recommend that those of you with SA accounts to report these "SBs" as well. If they're not willing to meet until after the pandemic, then that's one thing. But if they flat-out say they only desire a cyber arrangement, then this runs contrary to Seeking's own guidelines and is re portable.
    When I created my profile and when I make changes to it, I get a message saying that the changes will be reviewed before being posted (or something like that). I don't know if there is an automated check or manual review, but I'm really surprised that all of those "online only" profiles were allowed. This may be overstatement, but it seems that there used to be occasional scammers and fakes. Now it seems that legit SBs are in the minority--and an increasing percentage of them have GPS. I think the site is still the best around, but I would have given it an A- or B+ about 5 years ago, but maybe a C- at best today.

    Regarding the last SB link, the details say she is 38 and African American. The photos show a 28 year old Caucasian. WTF?!

  15. #3503

    Location location location

    Quote Originally Posted by AksWorld  [View Original Post]
    what are those numbers LOL?
    My guess is GPS coordinates.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape