Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,081 to 19,095 of 61387
-
06-30-20 08:19 #42307Senior Member

Posts: 407She was out most of the afternoon. I saw twice on once on Payson and then Pulaski. Wearing blk leggings and greenish top. She has long brn hair. I picked her up the first time I saw her.
Originally Posted by GratefulMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-20 20:05 #42306Regular Member

Posts: 20I drove there on this tip at 6 today. I. don't think that the girl there was the famous Kiara, but the girl there did spit my cum onto the sidewalk for. 3. I drove down Wilkins and saw an interesting-looking redhead, but the blond that sucked me was easier to get. I didn't have to loop back around.
Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-20 16:00 #42305Senior Member

Posts: 407Kiara
Is out and about Ramsey and Payson.
-
06-28-20 22:20 #42304Senior Member

Posts: 978GiGi
Any body know anything about a GiGi by Salvation Army. Dirty blonde hair, black eye, cut over other eye, look pretty decent other than that. Missy is looking alittle rough these days but her bolt ons still look pretty good.
-
06-28-20 18:20 #42303Senior Member

Posts: 236Re: Kristy
I guess she would be the thick blonde.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 17:15 #42302Senior Member

Posts: 394Kristy
Which Kristy are you talking about in Brooklyn, the short one with black hair or the thick blonde haired one?
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 17:12 #42301Senior Member

Posts: 91Misty on Wash Blvd
Picked up Misty Saturday night off Washington Blvd just up from BP. Thick but nice attitude. Parked BBBJ spit. Nice tits plump nipples. Probably snatch her up again. Dropped her off in pig town. Twenty and tip FYI.
-
06-27-20 21:28 #42300Senior Member

Posts: 151Met her last week at Ashton and Pulaski very nice demeanor decently attired hair and makeup done! Probably mid thirties but.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
Nice bod clean and willing to please haha believe me when I say this!
Very nice time funds well spent will repeat gave me digits and dropped her off close to her house, nice all around. YMMV, B.
-
06-27-20 16:31 #42299Senior Member

Posts: 236Kristy in BP?
Stopped for a scoop but she was waiting on someone. Didn't have time to stick around, but got digits.
Anyone got any info?
-
06-27-20 10:10 #42298Regular Member

Posts: 16Lucky
Been along time since I have seen this sexy babe on here. I live very far away and I have always wanted a BBBJ from here. Keep posting pic's of her.
Originally Posted by Thundra89
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 07:56 #42297Senior Member

Posts: 241Probably Not
I doubt it's the same Casey, but I could be wrong. Jump to page 111/ report on 10-19-2019. There are photos available.
Originally Posted by Grkinmd
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 05:41 #42296Senior Member

Posts: 1126Nope. Different girl.
Originally Posted by Grkinmd
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
06-26-20 23:44 #42295Senior Member

Posts: 41Same Casey?
This girl is a redhead too, are they the same?
Originally Posted by LuvTitz
[View Original Post]
https://independent.com.listcrawler....more/52163566/
-
06-26-20 18:15 #42294Senior Member

Posts: 241Friday Stroll
On the way home around 4 pm, stopped to take a gander at what was available on the W / W loop. I saw the usual suspects: Haley (wearing nice booty shorts showing those nice thighs), MILF Lisa in t-shirt and shorts, Redhead Casey, Kiara (enjoyed the pics submitted by another member; she was wearing the same outfit so it was easy to identify her) and a few others I didn't recognize. Didn't have time to enjoy the goods today. Be safe out there.
-
06-26-20 12:40 #42293Senior Member

Posts: 47Yep he is right
Yep, like the guy said, Melanie and Misty are there I don't know the other ladies. But if you go around def don't knock. Beeping your horn will lead one of them out. Misty is prettier with a way tighter snatch Melanie looks like bitter beer face but slobs on the knob great and has that skinny loose pussy theory and can take a pounding. Both are good and willing to please. I prefer Melanie cause I like loose stank pussy and I'm a sleaze ball LOL.
Originally Posted by TopJob
[View Original Post]
Be safe and Monger On!








Reply With Quote





