Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 253 of 524 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 303 353 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 7848
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4068
    Drove by kk today. Saw lina or nina thought about stopping since it was great last time. She's a BSW super tiny 19 and a stripper in AZ. Wearing black pants and a black plunding top today. I also saw a BSW with blonde hair and a tatoo on her thigh and ass.

    What really caught my eye was a latina with shorter blonde hair. Any info? Very letite but has a nice ass and tits. Tat under tits above belly.

  2. #4067
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraFun2006  [View Original Post]
    Cruised Hwy 99 for 2 hours quite a few girls out, however, everyone single one as soon as, they opened the door stated hey hon you got $150 too $100 or $80 for BJ. I stated too high or $40 for BJ, they walked away. Crazy all of the girls are now asking so much. I know a lot of them are not getting picked up since I drove back and forth for 2 hours. Hopefully, they will get the picture there asking too much!!
    Hell for $150, I can go to an AMP and get everything plus a lack luster body rub. I don't pay more the $40 for a BJ unless its bare and then I will toss in an extra $10.

  3. #4066
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraFun2006  [View Original Post]
    Cruised Hwy 99 for 2 hours quite a few girls out, however, everyone single one as soon as, they opened the door stated hey hon you got $150 too $100 or $80 for BJ. I stated too high or $40 for BJ, they walked away. Crazy all of the girls are now asking so much. I know a lot of them are not getting picked up since I drove back and forth for 2 hours. Hopefully, they will get the picture there asking too much!!
    They will if no one pays the rate. Unfortunately I believe a few are, so they hang out for the hope. Supply and demand after all.

  4. #4065

    Rates

    Cruised Hwy 99 for 2 hours quite a few girls out, however, everyone single one as soon as, they opened the door stated hey hon you got $150 too $100 or $80 for BJ. I stated too high or $40 for BJ, they walked away. Crazy all of the girls are now asking so much. I know a lot of them are not getting picked up since I drove back and forth for 2 hours. Hopefully, they will get the picture there asking too much!!

  5. #4064
    I think I know who you're referring to. I see her out all the time. I think she stays at Evergreen or Seals motel because I often see her walking out of one of those and down toward KK. She usually gets picked-up pretty fast, then I'll see her return to the motel, and after a while she'll come walking back out again. I got the sense that she's pretty high-volume. I've tried several times to pick her up but whenever I pullover she stops and looks at me and then tries to wave me over to her. Usually she's in an inconvenient spot and out in the open, so I'm not doing that. I'll wave her to me, she'll insist that I go to her. Nope, I'll leave. Now I don't bother, a lazy SW is not a good sign of a great date. She looks at me and throws her hands-up every time she sees me pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Who is the WsSW that will be on 99 in the afternoons. Usually walking Near Chic FIL A.

    She dresses in more Civi clothes. More petite.

    Anyone met her? She has medium length sandy blonde / brunette hair. Nice body. Not glammed out. Doesn't have much makeup on.

  6. #4063

    Low census tonight

    I just buzzed north from 85th and wanted a quick hit it and move on as I am a tight schedule and saw nothing until 105th and looked like a prego BSW, then 2 near 127th, that was it!

    I did not have time to loop around. Either you boys all beat me to the punch, ladies are at the local buffet (kidding) or just unlucky.

    Stay safe.

  7. #4062
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Who is the WsSW that will be on 99 in the afternoons. Usually walking Near Chic FIL A.

    She dresses in more Civi clothes. More petite.

    Anyone met her? She has medium length sandy blonde / brunette hair. Nice body. Not glammed out. Doesn't have much makeup on.
    I tried to pick her up a few days ago, she walked up and immediately asked if I had 200. I don't necessarily think she was a cop, but I don't fuck around if someone brings up money before getting in the car. I told her no and that I didn't think it'd work out and drove off.

  8. #4061

    WSW dressed nice in more Civi Clothes by Chic Fil A

    Who is the WsSW that will be on 99 in the afternoons. Usually walking Near Chic FIL A.

    She dresses in more Civi clothes. More petite.

    Anyone met her? She has medium length sandy blonde / brunette hair. Nice body. Not glammed out. Doesn't have much makeup on.

  9. #4060
    Quote Originally Posted by JBidding69  [View Original Post]
    Any idea if this MILF does BB? She clearly does in all her porn videos and pics on her site.
    She told me she would only if I had proof of recent testing through Talent Testing and that it would be 1200. I didn't partake.

  10. #4059
    Quote Originally Posted by MickRichards  [View Original Post]
    I saw a few BSW. A blonde and two BSW at 127th. Saw a beautiful Latina with a great ass and tits up north almost to 137th. Wearing all red. By the time I got turned around, she was gone. Lucky for me, Tiny was there. I still want that hot mamacita to ride my face. Does anyone have her name or number?
    Safety Girl. Great in Doggie.

    I don't think she will allow daty.

  11. #4058

    Christie Lamour?

    Any idea if this MILF does BB? She clearly does in all her porn videos and pics on her site.

  12. #4057
    Quote Originally Posted by MartiniDan  [View Original Post]
    This is the same one I was seeing today too.

    Looked good and would like more information if anyone has any.
    Sorry man didn't really ask for a number she said she was on one of those other website but not tna.

  13. #4056

    SW along Pacific Highway / International blvd

    I was driving yesterday at 8:30 pm and I saw what may have been a WSW mid to late 20's and long light brown hair at about 230th and Pacific Highway. She was walking north alone with in high heeled ankle boots and a black and white plaid skirt and a blouse. Sexy, but more modest and tasteful than what you'd most often see on AA which made me not feel fully confident she was a SW. She wasn't in an easy spot to stop and pull over, and I wasn't really looking.

    A little further north I saw a BSW on International Blvd a little bit south of 518 standing near a parking lot. She had long bleach blonde hair, possibly a wig, long legs, a big ass. Was wearing a long dress with slits very high up the side. Something else underneath but I didn't get a good look. Again, I wasn't looking so I didn't stop.

  14. #4055

    Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by HotsFeru  [View Original Post]
    BSW spinner walking between cemetery and bk. Wearing a black romper. By the time I turned around she was gone. One of you lucky fellas probably. Beat me to it. Will look for another 10 minutes.
    This is the same one I was seeing today too.

    Looked good and would like more information if anyone has any.

  15. #4054

    Rush Hour

    I saw a few BSW. A blonde and two BSW at 127th. Saw a beautiful Latina with a great ass and tits up north almost to 137th. Wearing all red. By the time I got turned around, she was gone. Lucky for me, Tiny was there. I still want that hot mamacita to ride my face. Does anyone have her name or number?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape