Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,846 to 13,860 of 26927
-
06-27-20 12:19 #13082Regular Member

Posts: 6Exactly my type as well
So. I take it there's no update on treasure. She's definitely hot and someone I would like to spend time with.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 06:40 #13081Senior Member

Posts: 572Oh no! That's horrible news. Hopefully she'll heal up soon and things will work in her favor. Keep us up posted.
Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 05:06 #13080Senior Member

Posts: 179Karina. Thanks for the review
I've had my eye on her, so thanks for the informative review. I always appreciate members who provide the details like your review does.
Originally Posted by DamnDJ
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 00:13 #13079Senior Member

Posts: 44I am open
I can be open for sure in the 50+ range area in age.
Originally Posted by LeeOskar
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 22:11 #13078Senior Member

Posts: 412Kendra in Schaumburg
I was in Schaumburg area for a days and it was difficult to find find some one good in that area. Finally got hold of Kendra from them and after back and forth texting for two days hooked up for outcall at my hotel. It was nice dream and she lis the girl in picture. Nice covered dream and I would repeat if she is still around next time I'm in the area.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kendra-e...aumburg-793422
-
06-26-20 21:43 #13077Senior Member

Posts: 553What's your price point?
Originally Posted by Bb2212
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 16:53 #13076Senior Member

Posts: 150What was the damage for the upgrade?
Originally Posted by DamnDJ
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 14:57 #13075Senior Member

Posts: 44Mature
Looking for a recommended WSW older provider.
-
06-26-20 14:52 #13074Senior Member

Posts: 146She also has a rub ratings page where she has both pictures and rates! So you can have the trifecta. Originally had this link in my last post, but found the other with more pictures.
Originally Posted by Moejoo
[View Original Post]
https://chicago.rubratings.com/170500
-
06-26-20 14:02 #13073Senior Member

Posts: 215Rates
Can you please share the rates for this lovely lady?
Originally Posted by DamnDJ
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 12:08 #13072Senior Member

Posts: 43Seen her a few times
Wow I remember her. Use to see her a couple of times, some nights when there were no other options and being close by didn't have to drive far out the way. Had so decent times but that was years ago, had here number saved in my phone too and kinda surprised its still the same. Was looking at the pics and really considering but hearing your recent encounter I came to some bit of senses.
Originally Posted by Trogon
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 11:37 #13071Senior Member

Posts: 1438Whats with some of these girls, one ad has no pics or rates, the other pics but still no rates. She looks great but I don't like going on a scavanger hunt to get the necessary info on a girl.
Originally Posted by RedHead169
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 09:25 #13070Senior Member

Posts: 146Karina pics
Here's some pics.
Originally Posted by NiteWolf
[View Original Post]
https://www.models-world.com/illinois/chicago/karina-7/
-
06-26-20 09:19 #13069Senior Member

Posts: 99Does she have any pics to share? There none in the link you posted.
Originally Posted by DamnDJ
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 01:46 #13068Senior Member

Posts: 224Sexy Cora
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...138/7795375254
I hope it's ok to post this here. I know some of you have meet Cora in the past because she has been reviewed in this forum. I just have learned from one of her friend she was in a horrible car accident earlier this month and ended up with a shattered hip on top of multiple lesions that includes a broken leg that is currently held by screws. She will have to get a hip replacement soon.
So basically she will be gone for a while as she is now on a 3 month bedridden and then will start a minimum 8 months therapy. I was talking with her friend (Storm) to see if there is a way they can start a gofundme page to help with the medical bills, as she does not have insurance. If you guys are ok with it or you dreamed her in the past and want to help out I'll try to keep you post it when the gofundme page goes up.
This is the aftermath http://rockfordscanner.com/rockford-...le-injuries-6/
The red car is Cora's.
Again, hope it's ok to post this. Storm told me Cora does not want any help, but her savings account will not hold for very long.













Reply With Quote





