Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Big booty hunters

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 114 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 1701
This blog is moderated by ParrotRange
  1. #876

    Ditto

    Literally was thinking the same thing the other day. Between the virus, thick chicks being in vogue now, and whatever else the well has been a bit dry in LC / EB for hunters like ourselves. LC has been nothing but disappointment lately. Curious if there are other sources to be used like STG or EF.

    That said, I can vouch for both Jewels (lightskin stallion out of UC) and Destiny (lightskin MILF on the Westside) for semi-active providers. Jewels hasn't posted in a few weeks though.

    Quote Originally Posted by MalongJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any big bootys to share? Tired of going to list crawler and see nothing worth pursuing. All of my others have fazed or I'm tired of circling back.

  2. #875

    Any new big bootys?

    Anybody have any big bootys to share? Tired of going to list crawler and see nothing worth pursuing. All of my others have fazed or I'm tired of circling back.

  3. #874

    Throwback big booty Hollywood

    Ran across some videos of a well known big booty prospect in Atlanta.

    https://m.spankbang.com/40i1n/video/freak+hoes+h077 yw00 d.

    https://m.spankbang.com/40i0z/video/freak+hoes+h077 yw00 d.

  4. #873

    You sure?

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    It's the process of natural selection veering towards smaller booty's. Carrying all that junk in the trunk 24/7 gets to be a huge strain on the lower back and a big pain in the ass.
    If anything, I'd say big bootys are in vogue now, and this is across different races and cultures. I just think ladies with good assets have taken their talents online. Why do P4 P when you can sell vids, pics and the like online. A couple years back you'd see women in ATL with bootys like Cherokee D'Ass, Ms Cleo, etc. I don't see those types all that much anymore. And I don't think the big booty ladies are actively looking to lose their asses LOL. They just claim to be BBW and keep it moving. You know a lot of these providers don't actively workout.

  5. #872
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozam  [View Original Post]
    LOL, I'm looking from many states away. ATL used to be the gold mind for thick, big booty providers across the east coast. Seems like the stock has been falling. What happened? Chicks out the game or what?
    It's the process of natural selection veering towards smaller booty's. Carrying all that junk in the trunk 24/7 gets to be a huge strain on the lower back and a big pain in the ass.

  6. #871

    Yep, from a couple states out

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJorge  [View Original Post]
    Any active hunters still looking for voluptuous buns?
    LOL, I'm looking from many states away. ATL used to be the gold mind for thick, big booty providers across the east coast. Seems like the stock has been falling. What happened? Chicks out the game or what? I used to make a couple trips to ATL if I could nail down at least 4-5 big booty chicks for a weekend. Seems those days are gone now.

  7. #870

    Been Looking too

    I'm looking to. Nothing new but this one got my attention. Anyone?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...035/6785326021

  8. #869
    Every man with a pulse LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJorge  [View Original Post]
    Any active hunters still looking for voluptuous buns?

  9. #868

    Looking

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJorge  [View Original Post]
    Any active hunters still looking for voluptuous buns?
    I'm looking bro. The big booty stock has fallen From where it used to be.

  10. #867

    Look no further

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJorge  [View Original Post]
    Any active hunters still looking for voluptuous buns?
    Right here bro.

  11. #866

    Active Hunters

    Any active hunters still looking for voluptuous buns?

  12. #865
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSkeeter  [View Original Post]
    I had tried number one before, but couldn't remember her name or ad to give a review here. The ass was phat though, and she seemed to be pretty into it which is always good.

    Your link for number 3 is broken.

    Number 2 is def a favorite for me as well.

    Also I've been contemplating pulling the trigger on 5, but I had the sneaking suspicion that her body is a little more flabby than her pics let on. Her price is a bit high too for everyone to be saying she has so much attitude. But I'll probably try it out anyways thanks to your rec.
    At Silverskeeter I talked to my plumber and he sent me the is most recent link to #3 https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...834/4708088808.

    He likes number 5 as a reliable option if one of his other starters aren't ready. He says her body is off the chain and not flabby. Especially is you like thick woman.

  13. #864

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJohnson  [View Original Post]
    This is my plumbers favorite thread. He said these 5 girls are his starting 5 in Atlanta. All of the girls listed below only offered CBJ and he was only in two positions (Doggy and Lazy Doggy). His favorites are numbers 4 & 2.

    1. Pros: Monster butt, Pictures are accurate, Price.

    Cons: Sketchy Area, Definitely a Cigarette Smoker, Attitude.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...114/8505975329

    2. Pros: Former Pornstar, Safe Incall (Apt in Lithonia) , No Rush, Pictures are accurate, Her cat was a lot tighter than he expected.

    Cons: Price.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...anta/45954781/

    3. Pros: Short and just plain thick, Pictures are Accurate.

    Cons: Always Sketchy Hotel and Area, Baby Damage Stomach & Boobs.
    I had tried number one before, but couldn't remember her name or ad to give a review here. The ass was phat though, and she seemed to be pretty into it which is always good.

    Your link for number 3 is broken.

    Number 2 is def a favorite for me as well.

    Also I've been contemplating pulling the trigger on 5, but I had the sneaking suspicion that her body is a little more flabby than her pics let on. Her price is a bit high too for everyone to be saying she has so much attitude. But I'll probably try it out anyways thanks to your rec.

  14. #863

    Plumbers Starting 5

    This is my plumbers favorite thread. He said these 5 girls are his starting 5 in Atlanta. All of the girls listed below only offered CBJ and he was only in two positions (Doggy and Lazy Doggy). His favorites are numbers 4 & 2.

    1. Pros: Monster butt, Pictures are accurate, Price.

    Cons: Sketchy Area, Definitely a Cigarette Smoker, Attitude.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...114/8505975329

    2. Pros: Former Pornstar, Safe Incall (Apt in Lithonia) , No Rush, Pictures are accurate, Her cat was a lot tighter than he expected.

    Cons: Price.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...anta/45954781/

    3. Pros: Short and just plain thick, Pictures are Accurate.

    Cons: Always Sketchy Hotel and Area, Baby Damage Stomach & Boobs.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/i-come...ushed/26848188

    4. Pros: His personal favorite, Accurate Pics, Safe Incall in Buckhead, Also former masseuse and gives great back massages.

    Cons: None.

    (She doesn't post as much but she is very real).

    https://escortindex.com/ad/atlanta/6...55/207/4009737

    5. Pros: Pics are accurate.

    Cons: Very strict on touching (Boobs), Attitude sucks.

    https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/1327394

  15. #862

    Wish I would have known

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Dam I feel bad for your bro. Its been commented so many times that that chick is horrible LOL. The comments get deleted every single time. This is my main gripe with this website. Honest comments and real reviews get deleted unfortunately and idk why. I remember the first time seeing that woman ads and the comments said to stay away. Its always the chicks over compensating through photos who provide bad service. Oiled up, tantalizing pics and say the naughtiness things in their ads but are straight horrid smfh. There should be a aggregation of bad providers and it would be easy to spot them if they had a alias for a name but some girls change their name so often.

    My rule right now is that if there are no comments or reviews abstain.
    Wish I wouldve known man. I use that site and the sites connected to it a lot. I've tried to leave bad review on a chick and ended up getting banned. So I don't even leave reviews anymore.

    And yea I didn't see any bad reviews on her so I went for it. What a shitty move. Like I said, in my experience the girls who offer super cheap are the worst. QV40 is some SW type shit so the are just looking to take your money and kick you out. Luckily it was in my place and she came alone so she couldn't really do any funny stuff like kick me out early.. besides trying her hardest not to let me in like she never had pipe before. Please guys stay away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape