Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,101 to 26,115 of 41300
-
06-26-20 17:56 #15200Senior Member

Posts: 43Valerie indeed real
Lots of talk of Valerie and wether not she was real and figured I'd give it a try. Thought I'd be taking one for the team but right as I did my final check before scheduling powerhouse has laid out a good review. Thanks BTW. Definitely eases some concerns I had.
Dream goes like this. Set up appt. Comms were great. Buck fifty for the HH. We talked through the picture part and explained I was in no way shape or form okay with it. She was real apprehensive. Seems like a nice girl and don't think most guys would have a problem with doing so. She finds security in having a picture and I'd feel bad telling you gentleman how I got around it so senior members can PM me for details on that. Anyhow super nice hotel on the SS. Definitely a breath of fresh air from the normal dumps these girls hang out in. She met me in the parking lot and I followed her up to the room. I'll definitely have to do this next time too because watching her ass while she walked up the stairs was heavenly. Room is super clean and we made some small talk before disrobing and starting the deed. Gentleman this girls body is banging. Small perky b cups, slim waste and an ass that is out of this world. Seriously the best looking body of come across in Jax. Face is super cute too and really pretty big blue eyes. Hair is super long auburn and wavy. Definitely takes fantastic care of herself. CBJ which I prefer for the first time while laying back and playing with the tight kitty. Made her squat down and give me a BJ while standing too and that was the bomb. Amazing eye contact and very deliberate mouth moves if that makes sense. Slow and sensual. Taking it all the way back in her throat and holding it. I was honestly about to blow just from the BJ. She can take it pretty deep but I wouldn't consider it DT. Top 3 BJs and I've had some good ones. We switched to doggy and I hit it there for quite a bit. She took it all manner of ways well. Fast, slow hard and smooth. Her ass is a sight to be seen from the back. We switched to mish and she made the sexiest eye contact while I railed it both legs pinned up and back. She genuinely enjoys herself For sure too. Couldn't take it anymore and blew in the bag. She let me keep pumping and made sure I was good and done. We got cleaned up and made some small talk.
She never asked for donation and was super sweet. She's new to the hobby as well as new to town. She's supposed to be leaving soon and I really hope I can see her again before she does. She's one of a kind for sure. Hopefully one of you mongers can talk her into staying. If she does stay I'm going to be broke. YMMV. Treat her right fellas she's something special.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/823601825671
-
06-26-20 15:20 #15199Senior Member

Posts: 435Those are old pictures she is not that thick anymore.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 12:42 #15198Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Ashley
Yeah, Ashley, the first link, is really weird. Very hard to schedule with. Somehow, I think the pics are over flattering. Notice how she takes pics in various positions that provide more forgiving angles. I'd proceed with caution on her anyways.
Originally Posted by SeeMoBooty
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 11:57 #15197Regular Member

Posts: 15I can't deal with that shit. LOL
One time I saw a dream and smelled the shit standing 4 feet away, exit stage right for me. That's why I scene, the little man will not wake up to that shit.
Originally Posted by JoeFl1319
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 11:48 #15196Regular Member

Posts: 15What with the pic BS
I had this one ask the same, not happening with me.
Originally Posted by Hunter375
[View Original Post]
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/how-ma...-last/30497960
-
06-26-20 10:21 #15195Senior Member

Posts: 125First Link is Jessie
Your first link is for Jessie and if you chose to go that way be forewarned that her coms are horrible, and I mean HORRIBLE. I know she has told me she hates Greek but will do it. I'm just wondering if it is worth it if it's going to be a case of constant dislike and complaints. Other than that she seems sweet, a little bigger than pics. But has been around on and off for years minus visits with uncle. Just my humble opinion.
Originally Posted by DownNit
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 09:53 #15194Senior Member

Posts: 1170QV was 100
I usually stay around 60 but I make exceptions if they're hot. This doesn't happen often at all.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 09:05 #15193Senior Member

Posts: 628Appreciate that you got through
She sounds great. No mention of damage, can you clarify? Covered BJ is usually a deal breaker for me but if she looks that good and it's reasonable.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 08:16 #15192Regular Member

Posts: 5Finally
Finally a senior member who took the plunge and voucher for this noobie's dream. Hate to say it fellas but I told you so. Like I said I don't post a lot but with Valerie it was a must. She's perfect in every sense with my dreams with her. Not once has she ever reminded me about how much time is left.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 08:16 #15191Senior Member

Posts: 909Link?
Would like to be on the loop to.
Originally Posted by MrMeogi
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 07:16 #15190Senior Member

Posts: 653Any opinions
Any one has any recommendations for Latina women or girls that offer really good GFE?
-
06-26-20 05:06 #15189Senior Member

Posts: 435Ashley to Nikki
I know that with all of these girls YMMV. Again I tried to set up another appointment with this one https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...6/203568773376 and got blown off again. This time it was for her boyfriend and her girlfriend so while I was bickering back and forth with her I hit up this one, https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/772441809897 and oh my God am I glad I did I know there has been a lot of negative reports on this girl but I got there and she was amazing. I go by her address off Timuquana and we ride off in my Yugo. We start talking personal business we start talking about the negative reports we find our little hiding spot and she starts off with the BBBJ which was just amazing. I think I read a report from yesterday or day before saying that she had soft lips and believe me she does. Why she was down there giving the mic check she was getting naked at the same time pulling her clothes off. I don't know how she done it but inside that you go and me sitting in the driver's seat she straddled me and sat on one-eyed Louie. She is very tight she is very wet nice soft ass. While bouncing up and down she wraps her arms around my neck and falls over into the passenger seat bringing me with her to where I am on top of her and Prestige to have me Mount her that way. All I can say is if you gentlemen want a porn star experience this one has got it and it's not fake. She was being a squirrel so much and getting all the nuts that I thought one-eyed Louie was going to choke. I have myself a new ATF for right now. I also told her she needed to quit ghosting the mongers trying to contact her. She does have a boyfriend he does know what she's doing he is not around he has no problem. When you do your love a car date she has an excellent spot picked out safe no cameras no drama. I also told her take care of your customers your customers will take care of you. I hope some of you have as good of luck as I did.
-
06-26-20 04:55 #15188Regular Member

Posts: 3Northside Nikki
I saw her once last year. I opted for the short stay and BBBJ. It was decent. I stuck my finger inside while she was working and thought I was going to have to amputate my hand just to get rid of the smell, LMAO!
Originally Posted by MauRapazz
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 03:14 #15187Senior Member

Posts: 90Anybody??
So I know this girl that's giving off the "workers vibe". Was wondering if anybody here has seen her (before I Proposition her and offend her if she isn't).
-
06-26-20 02:55 #15186Senior Member

Posts: 909Delusional at best
40 for her bbj is a rip off. Got to Be stern and stick with the 20. She'll probably hit you up later asking for it. Better yet if that doesn't work I got her fb. You can message her through that and act like you seen her before and ask "still" so and so " for 20" , she probably accept right away if you act familiar LOL. Yet 40 is indeed delusional for her. I'd pay 40 for a beautiful girl to slob the knob but her, on principal the most you getting is 20, and believe me I gave her far less before.
Originally Posted by JZetoro19
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






