Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 253 of 522 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 303 353 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 7827
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4047
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Who is the WsSW that will be on 99 in the afternoons. Usually walking Near Chic FIL A.

    She dresses in more Civi clothes. More petite.

    Anyone met her? She has medium length sandy blonde / brunette hair. Nice body. Not glammed out. Doesn't have much makeup on.
    I tried to pick her up a few days ago, she walked up and immediately asked if I had 200. I don't necessarily think she was a cop, but I don't fuck around if someone brings up money before getting in the car. I told her no and that I didn't think it'd work out and drove off.

  2. #4046

    WSW dressed nice in more Civi Clothes by Chic Fil A

    Who is the WsSW that will be on 99 in the afternoons. Usually walking Near Chic FIL A.

    She dresses in more Civi clothes. More petite.

    Anyone met her? She has medium length sandy blonde / brunette hair. Nice body. Not glammed out. Doesn't have much makeup on.

  3. #4045
    Quote Originally Posted by JBidding69  [View Original Post]
    Any idea if this MILF does BB? She clearly does in all her porn videos and pics on her site.
    She told me she would only if I had proof of recent testing through Talent Testing and that it would be 1200. I didn't partake.

  4. #4044
    Quote Originally Posted by MickRichards  [View Original Post]
    I saw a few BSW. A blonde and two BSW at 127th. Saw a beautiful Latina with a great ass and tits up north almost to 137th. Wearing all red. By the time I got turned around, she was gone. Lucky for me, Tiny was there. I still want that hot mamacita to ride my face. Does anyone have her name or number?
    Safety Girl. Great in Doggie.

    I don't think she will allow daty.

  5. #4043

    Christie Lamour?

    Any idea if this MILF does BB? She clearly does in all her porn videos and pics on her site.

  6. #4042
    Quote Originally Posted by MartiniDan  [View Original Post]
    This is the same one I was seeing today too.

    Looked good and would like more information if anyone has any.
    Sorry man didn't really ask for a number she said she was on one of those other website but not tna.

  7. #4041

    SW along Pacific Highway / International blvd

    I was driving yesterday at 8:30 pm and I saw what may have been a WSW mid to late 20's and long light brown hair at about 230th and Pacific Highway. She was walking north alone with in high heeled ankle boots and a black and white plaid skirt and a blouse. Sexy, but more modest and tasteful than what you'd most often see on AA which made me not feel fully confident she was a SW. She wasn't in an easy spot to stop and pull over, and I wasn't really looking.

    A little further north I saw a BSW on International Blvd a little bit south of 518 standing near a parking lot. She had long bleach blonde hair, possibly a wig, long legs, a big ass. Was wearing a long dress with slits very high up the side. Something else underneath but I didn't get a good look. Again, I wasn't looking so I didn't stop.

  8. #4040

    Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by HotsFeru  [View Original Post]
    BSW spinner walking between cemetery and bk. Wearing a black romper. By the time I turned around she was gone. One of you lucky fellas probably. Beat me to it. Will look for another 10 minutes.
    This is the same one I was seeing today too.

    Looked good and would like more information if anyone has any.

  9. #4039

    Rush Hour

    I saw a few BSW. A blonde and two BSW at 127th. Saw a beautiful Latina with a great ass and tits up north almost to 137th. Wearing all red. By the time I got turned around, she was gone. Lucky for me, Tiny was there. I still want that hot mamacita to ride my face. Does anyone have her name or number?

  10. #4038
    Update.

    I had a dream I picked the hot BSW swinger. Name is nina she's 19. Was nice we went to her place about 3 miles away. Didn't rush, took her time and is a safety girl.

  11. #4037
    BSW spinner walking between cemetery and bk. Wearing a black romper. By the time I turned around she was gone. One of you lucky fellas probably. Beat me to it. Will look for another 10 minutes.

  12. #4036

    AA Trolling

    Hit the Ave at 85th.

    1 BSW near IHOP.

    2 Latina at crosswalk near cemetery.

    1 Latina 1 WSW at ATM by Jack in Box.

    1 BSW spinner in front of Firestone.

    3 all chatting at 127th.

    Not much North, came back around for the spinner as that is my preference size and she was gone.

    Had a couple come to the vehicle once I parked near Lowe's but passed due to size not to my liking.

  13. #4035

    Lily / Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by Raven1855  [View Original Post]
    Ran into Lily Monday night, around 1230 near the Chicka latte stand, you guys are right she is GORGEOUS. Unfortunately for me CBJ so I passed. Kept seeing her walking and my little head took over LOL so I picked her up again. BJ skills fairly average, would have been better uncovered but I don't like pushing boundaries. Still seeing those luscious lips around my dick was enough to get me off. Doesn't post online yet but is working to get on the other board.

    Cream was also out in some sort of thong bodysuit, love seeing her ass all out.
    Ya, probably only a matter of time before Lily joins the other site. Prices are to high for AA, but just FYI for you guys saying she hot but passed, she looks way, way hotter in her B-day suit! Ass for days on that petite, young lady. Does anyone know if she has an incall now?

  14. #4034
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1017

    Mexican Huge Juggs

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleRr  [View Original Post]
    Definitely need info. She's hot! Why do they all congregate? Very annoying.
    She is out up past the donut shop. In all red. Thick woman but those tits are Huge!

  15. #4033

    Couple BBWs

    2 BBw's at Lowes! 1 blonde wig. One Blue Hair. Time to hit the cash machine! These are bigguns.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape