Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 724 of 978 FirstFirst ... 224 624 674 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 774 824 ... LastLast
Results 10,846 to 10,860 of 14664
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3819

    Shakira / Kira

    This one has been my go to for a while now when I'm in the area. She's got a little love shack on her property where she works out of. Honestly the neighborhood isn't too bad and everyone leaves you alone. Which is great because man do I love her service. I always leave very happy with this one which is why I keep getting sucked back in whenever I am close enough for a visit.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7277685344

  2. #3818

    Honey Valentine

    Damn what can I say other than I'm glad I took a chance with this one. She's definitely the girl in the pictures and is very welcoming. She was very responsive and upfront and we had a good time although with everything going on right now everything is covered but other than that she's a great visit. If you fine folks have any intel on good squirters in the area please hit me up.

    https://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/...ampa/52122450/

  3. #3817

    Amanda SW

    Quote Originally Posted by HariBalzak  [View Original Post]
    Jessica is off the list and replaced by a curly haired, tattooed girl in Clearwater. I don't know her name, but the title of her ad is Hottie in Tampa.
    This is Amanda, one of our (Tampa's) long-time SW and notorious thief.

    Promises the world, demands donation up front then either provides minimal service or bails out altogether cash-in-hand while feigning some imagined indignation.

    My humble advice to my brothers from across the bay? AVOID. At all costs.

    Monger On!

  4. #3816

    Hottie in Tampa

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry7  [View Original Post]
    If you visit her, let us know. She's on my radar too.
    If she has 813 tattoo on her neck, she had a lot of negative reports in the past.

  5. #3815
    Quote Originally Posted by HariBalzak  [View Original Post]
    Jessica is off the list and replaced by a curly haired, tattooed girl in Clearwater. I don't know her name, but the title of her ad is Hottie in Tampa.
    If you visit her, let us know. She's on my radar too.

  6. #3814
    Quote Originally Posted by HariBalzak  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in Tampa, tomorrow, looking for a petite provider. The following are what I've cum up with, so far.

    1. Phoenix. I've read reports that Phoneix can be a handfull, but she looks like real wildcat.

    2. Wendy. I've seen the Haircuts by Wendy CL post, and Wendy (aka Tina) looks like an easy going girl. That's what I like.

    3. Jessica B. I like tattoos and braids.

    4. Bran. I haven't seen any reviews of Bran, but she looks good.

    I'm still looking for providers. So, if you know anybody, send me a PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry7  [View Original Post]
    Jessica is a thief. She is also an addict and will whine and cry about her terrible life. She ripped me off after seeing her a few times. Brandy is old and saggy these days. Only visited her once a while back.. would not repeat.
    Jessica is off the list and replaced by a curly haired, tattooed girl in Clearwater. I don't know her name, but the title of her ad is Hottie in Tampa.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tampa_Escort Reports_06-25-2020_Hottie in Tampa_thong.jpg‎  

  7. #3813

    That is Lexy

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtPep  [View Original Post]
    Can any of my brother mongers from across the bay help me with some information on this young lady?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/tampa/813-320-1642/1/3280335
    The beauty in this post is Lexy. Good provider. Will take direction within reason. No DFK or any kissing.

    Oral BBBJ = and.

    CFS. Multiple positions but more mechanical and not into it. = C-.

    Body = B+.

    Attitude = B+.

    Clean = A.

    Smoker and had candy issues like most.

    Will repeat if there are limited options.

    Want to negotiate for more menu options.

  8. #3812
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry7  [View Original Post]
    Jessica is a thief. She is also an addict and will whine and cry about her terrible life. She ripped me off after seeing her a few times. Brandy is old and saggy these days. Only visited her once a while back.. would not repeat.
    Thanks for the warning, brother. I'll steer clear of Jessica and Brandy.

  9. #3811

    Links

    Quote Originally Posted by HariBalzak  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in Tampa, tomorrow, looking for a petite provider. The following are what I've cum up with, so far.

    1. Phoenix. I've read reports that Phoneix can be a handfull, but she looks like real wildcat.

    2. Wendy. I've seen the Haircuts by Wendy CL post, and Wendy (aka Tina) looks like an easy going girl. That's what I like.

    3. Jessica B. I like tattoos and braids.

    4. Bran. I haven't seen any reviews of Bran, but she looks good.

    I'm still looking for providers. So, if you know anybody, send me a PM.
    Very cool the way you tied links to the name. Nice touch.

  10. #3810
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry7  [View Original Post]
    Jessica is a thief. She is also an addict and will whine and cry about her terrible life. She ripped me off after seeing her a few times. Brandy is old and saggy these days. Only visited her once a while back.. would not repeat.
    How did she rip you off? Doesn't she only do incall at her place? Was going to see her till recent review pointed to no cim.

  11. #3809
    Quote Originally Posted by HariBalzak  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in Tampa, tomorrow, looking for a petite provider. The following are what I've cum up with, so far.

    1. Phoenix. I've read reports that Phoneix can be a handfull, but she looks like real wildcat.

    2. Wendy. I've seen the Haircuts by Wendy CL post, and Wendy (aka Tina) looks like an easy going girl. That's what I like.

    3. Jessica B. I like tattoos and braids.

    4. Bran. I haven't seen any reviews of Bran, but she looks good.

    I'm still looking for providers. So, if you know anybody, send me a PM.
    Jessica is a thief. She is also an addict and will whine and cry about her terrible life. She ripped me off after seeing her a few times. Brandy is old and saggy these days. Only visited her once a while back.. would not repeat.

  12. #3808
    Quote Originally Posted by HariBalzak  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in Tampa, tomorrow, looking for a petite provider. The following are what I've cum up with, so far.

    1. Phoenix. I've read reports that Phoneix can be a handfull, but she looks like real wildcat.

    2. Wendy. I've seen the Haircuts by Wendy CL post, and Wendy (aka Tina) looks like an easy going girl. That's what I like.

    3. Jessica B. I like tattoos and braids.

    4. Bran. I haven't seen any reviews of Bran, but she looks good.

    I'm still looking for providers. So, if you know anybody, send me a PM.
    These are all in Pinellas. That bran girl has had decent reviews in the past.

  13. #3807
    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    I got you. Thank me later. https://blackdynomite.com.listcrawle...ampa/49805862/.

    Have fun! 220 GFE hr.
    I second this. She's always been awesome. Just a stoner chick that does this on the side now a days. She's always clean smooth and smelling amzing. Will wear whatever you want and do just about anything as long as you have the cash. She was my goto back in the day when she was just starting out. Back then it was. 8 hh for GFE. Got to clingy and wanted more of a relationship then pay and play so haven't seen her in about a yr.

  14. #3806

    Eenie Meenie. . .

    I'll be in Tampa, tomorrow, looking for a petite provider. The following are what I've cum up with, so far.

    1. Phoenix. I've read reports that Phoneix can be a handfull, but she looks like real wildcat.

    2. Wendy. I've seen the Haircuts by Wendy CL post, and Wendy (aka Tina) looks like an easy going girl. That's what I like.

    3. Jessica B. I like tattoos and braids.

    4. Bran. I haven't seen any reviews of Bran, but she looks good.

    I'm still looking for providers. So, if you know anybody, send me a PM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tampa_Escort Reports_06-25-2020_Phoenix_black dress.jpg‎   Tampa_Escort Reports_06-25-2020_Wendy_leopard bra.jpg‎   Tampa_Escort Reports_06-25-2020_Jessica Brooke_naked squat.jpg‎   Tampa_Escort Reports_06-25-2020_Bran_t-shirt.jpg‎  

  15. #3805

    Black Haired Beauty

    Can any of my brother mongers from across the bay help me with some information on this young lady?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/tampa/813-320-1642/1/3280335

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape