Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #2965

    Never got back

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxBoy1  [View Original Post]
    She very got back to me. Thanks for all the recon!
    Never heard back. Dodged a bullet I think.

  2. #2964

    Thanks guys!

    Quote Originally Posted by BusinessTime99  [View Original Post]
    She is a porn star. I highly doubt that is really her in the ad. If its to good to be true, it usually is I'm afraid. https://twitter.com/benicenatasha?lang=en https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/natasha-nice.
    She very got back to me. Thanks for all the recon!

  3. #2963
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyKennard  [View Original Post]
    I searched and don't see her. Long shot but she would be an amazing long term option for me if she belongs here too.
    I know what you mean. She would be amazing to have as an option. I'm trying to set up an appointment to find out but timing isn't working. L right now.

  4. #2962
    Senior Member


    Posts: 145

    Hallie Young

    She's in Portland this weekend. https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....B-June-26-28th.

    Her VIP is BBFS.

  5. #2961

    Agreed

    Natasha Nice for sure. https://twitter.com/benicenatasha?lang=en.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnChemistry  [View Original Post]
    Those pictures are porn star Natasha Nice.

  6. #2960

    Fake ad

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxBoy1  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...land/52135382/

    She looks fun. I have reached out let see what happens.
    Those pictures are porn star Natasha Nice.

  7. #2959

    Beware

    Google Natasha nice. I hardly doubt it's really her in the ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Temp2018  [View Original Post]
    Something about the lighting of the pictures + the formatting of the text

  8. #2958

    Beware of that ad

    She is a porn star. I highly doubt that is really her in the ad. If its to good to be true, it usually is I'm afraid. https://twitter.com/benicenatasha?lang=en https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/natasha-nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxBoy1  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...land/52135382/

    She is a porn star.I highly doubt that is really her in the ad. If its to good to be true, it usually is I'm afraid. https://twitter.com/benicenatasha?lang=en https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/natasha-nice
    She looks fun. I have reached out let see what happens.

  9. #2957
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp2018  [View Original Post]
    Something about the lighting of the pictures + the formatting of the text
    She's too good looking. TGTBT is what feels off.

  10. #2956
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxBoy1;4848812[URL
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/oregon/portland/52135382/[/URL]

    She looks fun. I have reached out let see what happens.
    Natasha Nice. Porn star. Good luck.

  11. #2955

    Agreed

    Something about the lighting of the pictures + the formatting of the text.

    Quote Originally Posted by Warpfactor69  [View Original Post]
    Something seems off about her ads.

  12. #2954

    KellyOhKelly?

    I searched and don't see her. Long shot but she would be an amazing long term option for me if she belongs here too.

  13. #2953

    Caution

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxBoy1;4848812[URL
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/oregon/portland/52135382/[/URL]

    She looks fun. I have reached out let see what happens.
    Something seems off about her ads.

  14. #2952

    No restrictions cutie

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxBoy1;4848812[URL
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/oregon/portland/52135382/[/URL]

    She looks fun. I have reached out let see what happens.
    I texted her on Monday from her Monday ad. She quoted $. 5 for the hour I was looking for, so I was ready to pull the trigger. Then I asked her what part of town her incall was in. She replied Boise. So take that for what it's worth. Hopefully she's for real and just mixed up where she is posting her ads. Good Luck to us all.

  15. #2951

    She look fun!

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...land/52135382/

    She looks fun. I have reached out let see what happens.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape