Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 725 of 978 FirstFirst ... 225 625 675 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 775 825 ... LastLast
Results 10,861 to 10,875 of 14668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3808
    Quote Originally Posted by HariBalzak  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in Tampa, tomorrow, looking for a petite provider. The following are what I've cum up with, so far.

    1. Phoenix. I've read reports that Phoneix can be a handfull, but she looks like real wildcat.

    2. Wendy. I've seen the Haircuts by Wendy CL post, and Wendy (aka Tina) looks like an easy going girl. That's what I like.

    3. Jessica B. I like tattoos and braids.

    4. Bran. I haven't seen any reviews of Bran, but she looks good.

    I'm still looking for providers. So, if you know anybody, send me a PM.
    Jessica is a thief. She is also an addict and will whine and cry about her terrible life. She ripped me off after seeing her a few times. Brandy is old and saggy these days. Only visited her once a while back.. would not repeat.

  2. #3807
    Quote Originally Posted by HariBalzak  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in Tampa, tomorrow, looking for a petite provider. The following are what I've cum up with, so far.

    1. Phoenix. I've read reports that Phoneix can be a handfull, but she looks like real wildcat.

    2. Wendy. I've seen the Haircuts by Wendy CL post, and Wendy (aka Tina) looks like an easy going girl. That's what I like.

    3. Jessica B. I like tattoos and braids.

    4. Bran. I haven't seen any reviews of Bran, but she looks good.

    I'm still looking for providers. So, if you know anybody, send me a PM.
    These are all in Pinellas. That bran girl has had decent reviews in the past.

  3. #3806
    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    I got you. Thank me later. https://blackdynomite.com.listcrawle...ampa/49805862/.

    Have fun! 220 GFE hr.
    I second this. She's always been awesome. Just a stoner chick that does this on the side now a days. She's always clean smooth and smelling amzing. Will wear whatever you want and do just about anything as long as you have the cash. She was my goto back in the day when she was just starting out. Back then it was. 8 hh for GFE. Got to clingy and wanted more of a relationship then pay and play so haven't seen her in about a yr.

  4. #3805

    Eenie Meenie. . .

    I'll be in Tampa, tomorrow, looking for a petite provider. The following are what I've cum up with, so far.

    1. Phoenix. I've read reports that Phoneix can be a handfull, but she looks like real wildcat.

    2. Wendy. I've seen the Haircuts by Wendy CL post, and Wendy (aka Tina) looks like an easy going girl. That's what I like.

    3. Jessica B. I like tattoos and braids.

    4. Bran. I haven't seen any reviews of Bran, but she looks good.

    I'm still looking for providers. So, if you know anybody, send me a PM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tampa_Escort Reports_06-25-2020_Phoenix_black dress.jpg‎   Tampa_Escort Reports_06-25-2020_Wendy_leopard bra.jpg‎   Tampa_Escort Reports_06-25-2020_Jessica Brooke_naked squat.jpg‎   Tampa_Escort Reports_06-25-2020_Bran_t-shirt.jpg‎  

  5. #3804

    Black Haired Beauty

    Can any of my brother mongers from across the bay help me with some information on this young lady?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/tampa/813-320-1642/1/3280335

  6. #3803
    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    I got you. Thank me later. https://blackdynomite.com.listcrawle...ampa/49805862/.

    Have fun! 220 GFE hr.
    Last post was 6 weeks ago?she travel or something?

  7. #3802
    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    I got you. Thank me later.

    https://blackdynomite.com.listcrawle...ampa/49805862/.

    Have fun! 220 GFE hr.
    Thanks for the help Have contacted her and waiting even though she has not posted in some time. Thanks again.

  8. #3801

    Stood up and ghosted

    I texted back and forth with her and set up a specific time at her house. I've seen her before so thought it would go okay. Nope!

    Showed up at her door right on time, knocked and waited. I then texted and headed back to the car in the driveway. I'm not one for standing outside a door for longer than needed. I think she left with someone else just as I was arriving. I saw a car pulling out as I turned on the street. It did not belong in that neighborhood. Nice new Infiniti.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...776/7273254252

    She has yet to text me back. I wasted 45 minutes in the round trip. You may want to think twice about setting up a date with her.

  9. #3800
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Black Jasmine hands down

    Quote Originally Posted by LockerBieFan  [View Original Post]
    Just moved to the area (Clearwater) and looking for a particular type. Hoping I can get some help here. Love some tiny thin Ebony fun. All the Ebony looks life they are overweight. Any advice on Tiny ebony fun in the Clearwater area? Thanks.
    I got you. Thank me later. https://blackdynomite.com.listcrawle...ampa/49805862/.

    Have fun! 220 GFE hr.

  10. #3799
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Little sexy me at Rocky Point

    Quote Originally Posted by ShurShot14  [View Original Post]
    So. How do we sign up? Thanks.
    https://www.gfemonkey.com/profiles/l...1e5301c58b4567

    Sorry, should have posted a link before for new folks.

  11. #3798
    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    LSM is coming to town later today and staying until Friday or Saturday depending number of clients.
    So. How do we sign up? Thanks.

  12. #3797

    Raine

    Quote Originally Posted by Stone4  [View Original Post]
    Raine has left the area to try and get herself better.
    Thanks for the update. I wish her success and happiness. She's nice lady.

  13. #3796

    New here looking for advice

    Just moved to the area (Clearwater) and looking for a particular type. Hoping I can get some help here. Love some tiny thin Ebony fun. All the Ebony looks life they are overweight. Any advice on Tiny ebony fun in the Clearwater area? Thanks.

  14. #3795
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaZ  [View Original Post]
    She went off on me when I was setting up a meet with her since she claims I never confirmed an appointment time with her, even though we agreed on everything and I said I was on my way. After texting profanities, she says she is going to block me. Well little miss Sunshine, it doesn't matter how good your skills are if you can't even properly land a client. Sounds like she has a little bit of the crazies.
    That's crazy, had the same experience trying to reach her. Didn't bother after that.

  15. #3794

    Raine

    Quote Originally Posted by TontoMonger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Raine? Saw her about a month ago, had a great time, and then she went ghost. If anyone has contact info, I'd appreciate it. PM is fine.

    Thanks.

    Tonto.
    Raine has left the area to try and get herself better.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape