The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 609 of 735 FirstFirst ... 109 509 559 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 659 709 ... LastLast
Results 9,121 to 9,135 of 11024
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1904

    Re: Kelly Connie

    Those pictures are of a bikini barista that's been around for a few years. So the good news is that's she's local. The bad news is that's she's got a lot of pictures out there for people to borrow. The good news is that they aren't of her at a stand, she it might be legit.

  2. #1903
    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    To answer both your questions.

    I was texting her out of curiosity and got the same quotes, asked her and the 800 is for overnight. 2nd question answered is an actual current pic of her giving the peace sign. Which she stopped responding. I'll let samazing take one for the team.

    Please report back and goodluck.

    Cheers.
    I had same issue last night. Thought about a $$ session and she sent me a pic and then ghosted the rest of the text.

  3. #1902
    There is a good chance she is real. She is / was a bikini barista for years. So she is local. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    To answer both your questions.

    I was texting her out of curiosity and got the same quotes, asked her and the 800 is for overnight. 2nd question answered is an actual current pic of her giving the peace sign. Which she stopped responding. I'll let samazing take one for the team.

    Please report back and goodluck.

    Cheers.

  4. #1901

    Ye $$

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    Looking forward to your review. Curious, what does "Full satisfaction" mean? I do think the 200/1 and 400/3 is reasonable. So what does 800 get you?
    To answer both your questions.

    I was texting her out of curiosity and got the same quotes, asked her and the 800 is for overnight. 2nd question answered is an actual current pic of her giving the peace sign. Which she stopped responding. I'll let samazing take one for the team.

    Please report back and goodluck.

    Cheers.

  5. #1900
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver6390  [View Original Post]
    Looking forward to your review. Curious, what does "Full satisfaction" mean? I do think the 200/1 and 400/3 is reasonable. So what does 800 get you?
    I exchanged text with ther for a bit and it feels really off. Looks like she has a Phoenix ad in the past as well on Monday - https://phoenix.bedpage.com/Escorts/...s/9676251.html I wonder if she's out of town now or something else.

    The weirdest thing is in Phoenix, there's another girl, different phone number, different pic that has pretty much the same ad content - https://phoenix.bedpage.com/Escorts/...s/9676242.html.

    I'd be wary of this ad.

  6. #1899

    Weird Math

    Quote Originally Posted by SAmazing  [View Original Post]
    $200.1 hr.

    $400.3 hrs.

    $800. Full satisfaction.

    Passed a basic peace sign text and seems straightforward-ish.

    Not going to tell you the hotel she is staying at, but I'll probably meet up with her this week.
    She quoted me something similar, but off:

    $200. 1 hr.

    $500. 2 hrs.

    $900. Full satisfaction.

    How much do you choose.

  7. #1898

    Seattle Visit

    Hey Fellas,

    I'm coming into town for the weekend and wanted to know what type of action is in Seattle.

    I'm from Chicago and pretty active in the Chicago board. You can DM me or reply here.

    I looked on your local Eros and found this gem.

    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...?cat=6208&wn=1

    This is right up my alley. Any reviews good or bad? Couldn't find much in quick research.

    I love them fit, fake and beautiful. But wouldn't pass up a cute GND. If I'm paying for it, I want my moneys worth.

    Look forward to your replies! And if you are ever in Chicago, I've got a short list of top notch provider for you!

  8. #1897

    What is "Full satisfaction?"

    Quote Originally Posted by SAmazing  [View Original Post]
    $200.1 hr.

    $400.3 hrs.

    $800. Full satisfaction.

    Passed a basic peace sign text and seems straightforward-ish.

    Not going to tell you the hotel she is staying at, but I'll probably meet up with her this week.
    Looking forward to your review. Curious, what does "Full satisfaction" mean? I do think the 200/1 and 400/3 is reasonable. So what does 800 get you?

  9. #1896

    Yeah right!

    I've noticed that too. These chicks are in it to win it. Playing hardball, good poker faces. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Syu425  [View Original Post]
    After the whole lock down all prices went up. All the young provider is quoting me 400-500 hour now. Some would do 350 but no GFE and msog. This is getting out of hand.

  10. #1895

    Lucky

    When she was in Olympia, still shaving her legs and pits, would do DT BBBJ and take it deep (size queen) for 200-250 she was a decent lay.

    Then she got weird moved to Seattle started wearing more fair trade hemp clothing and decided to farm human hair under her arms and on her legs. I think I'd rather fuck my old lady neighbor—at least she would bake me a cake.

    Suerte taco must mean delusional. But somewhere out there there's a small handful of beta soft bodied cucks just lined up to worship an "alternative" female. Crazy.

    I know when she first started, a big black moose of a buddy of mine was bb'and the shit out of her almost literally. That's how I got her digits. She can take a pounding but ain't all that and a bag of weed. No thank you.

  11. #1894

    Have you tried texting?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDonX  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this chick? Tried signing up for the reviews but the site is stalling.

    https://eroticreview.ch/reviews/kell...7066044-285822
    $200.1 hr.

    $400.3 hrs.

    $800. Full satisfaction.

    Passed a basic peace sign text and seems straightforward-ish.

    Not going to tell you the hotel she is staying at, but I'll probably meet up with her this week.

  12. #1893

    Lucky

    After reading your post, I had to see it for myself and I think you misread it.

    From what I read on her ad is if you are a newbie to the board and require alternate screening, then you can choose 1 of those. References, employment verification, deposit or $150 M&G. It's not that you have to do all of those to pay for a M&G.

    But couldn't agree with you more that there's no way I'm ever sending my personal info (or even a deposit) to meet a provider.

    Regardless, I have absolutely no plans to meet her at anything even close to those rates but good luck to those that do.

    Quote Originally Posted by RockChalk  [View Original Post]
    Are you kidding me? Lucky IS somewhat attractive (although not close to as attractive in her photos as it appears that she thinks she is), but she must have some SERIOUS skills not found elsewhere for a safe $500 an hour following one of the most invasive screening processes around!

    This is what she puts you through just for you to pay a $150 Amazon Gift Card to do a Meet & Greet to see you are "compatible".

    Sorry, but I am not giving a hooker my full name, date of birth, place of work, work number and work email. I wouldn't give that to her if she would let me fuck her for free!

    Am I crazy or do you guys feel comfortable giving a prostitute that you do not yet know that much personal information? Plenty of ****** to fuck that are just as hot (or hotter) for that price sans hoops!

    LUCKY'S SCREENING REQUIREMENTS.

    References.

    Someone you've seen in the last 6 months or an acknowledged review. Please provide their preferred contact info and check that the provider is willing to be your reference to ensure I get a response from them.

    Employment Verification.

    (Part 1) Picture of you holding your I'd with photo, full name, and date of birth visible. Your address can be redacted for privacy.

    (Part 2) Pick at least one of the following:

    Employment information: Place of employment and proof such as LinkedIn profile (must match photo I'd), phone number or work email, paystub.

    Deposit.

    $100 can be sent to one of the following:

    Cashapp $suertetaco.

    Venmo at Lucky-Aisling.

    Google wallet suerte.taco@gmail.com.

    Apple Pay 2538784711.

    A discrete invoice sent to your email that can be taken care of with any card, prepaid included.

    Meet & Greet.

    A short date in a public place to ensure that we are compatible. 150 Amazon gift card fee is required prior to meeting.

    Rock Chalk.

  13. #1892
    Quote Originally Posted by SAmazing  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen her latest post? 400/ hr was a lot. 500/ hr? Daaaaaaaayum.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....d-appointments
    After the whole lock down all prices went up. All the young provider is quoting me 400-500 hour now. Some would do 350 but no GFE and msog. This is getting out of hand.

  14. #1891
    Quote Originally Posted by RockChalk  [View Original Post]
    Are you kidding me? Lucky IS somewhat attractive (although not close to as attractive in her photos as it appears that she thinks she is), but she must have some SERIOUS skills not found elsewhere for a safe $500 an hour following one of the most invasive screening processes around!

    Deposit.

    $100 can be sent to one of the following:

    Cashapp $suertetaco.

    Venmo at Lucky-Aisling.

    Google wallet suerte.taco@gmail.com.

    Apple Pay 2538784711.

    A discrete invoice sent to your email that can be taken care of with any card, prepaid included.

    Meet & Greet.

    A short date in a public place to ensure that we are compatible. 150 Amazon gift card fee is required prior to meeting.

    Rock Chalk.
    There was a chick with a similar build working the Tacoma area a couple years ago using the name Suertetaco. No pics on the TnA profile, so I can't confirm if it's the same person or not. If so, she was $250 a couple years ago and didn't play 20 personal questions.

  15. #1890
    Quote Originally Posted by Camhole  [View Original Post]
    Not really but I guess it's a matter of personal taste.
    She's 32 and that is what makes it not worth the money. I'm not paying $500 for someone that's 32. She is okay looking, nothing jumps out at me, but I guess on a hooker scale she looks better than her competition.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape