Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,116 to 14,130 of 24051
-
06-26-20 09:52 #9936Senior Member

Posts: 140I regret not pulling the trigger when some of the ones I wanted to see came into town a couple years ago. Francesca Le, Jewels Jade, Samantha Saint, Abigail Mac, Nina Elle, Kaylani Lei all came to town at one point and I missed out. Eventually did see Jewels Jade in NYC at one point, but haven't see any of the others tour in a while or if they do, they go to other cities. Still glad I saw Kianna Dior and London Keyes when they came. Still remember how hard London rode my dick in cowgirl. Veronica Avluv was a mixed bag for me. Hot body though.
Originally Posted by BoobyHunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 07:54 #9935Senior Member

Posts: 63We don't need more porn stars.
So, I took a trip to Vegas last year and had a completely different experience, and I know that's Vegas. Not here, but still.
Originally Posted by BoobyHunter
[View Original Post]
$250 just to get her to the room (booked through an agency) - and not a porn star. Then it was upsell, upsell, upsell. I got what amounted to an $800 HJ with DATY / FIV. Girl said that she commands up to $2500/ hr for FS. Maybe it's an agency thing? Maybe it's a Vegas thing? I don't know. She was hot, don't get me wrong, but even in Vegas, I'm not dropping that kind of $$ into this hobby in one shot. Not unless it was a once-in-a-lifetime type of deal. And she wasn't a once-in-a-lifetime girl.
Here's my thought on not needing more PSs in the escort scene: They charge more, so the non P.S. Girls start thinking they can up their prices too. And us guys, thinking with our little heads too often, will pay those prices. And round-and-round we go. It's just like those who pay more in the AMPs, and the girls there start charging more, all because a few guys paid them more.
That's my $. 02. Take it or leave it.
Happy hunting!
DR00.
-
06-25-20 18:31 #9934Senior Member

Posts: 439Skyla
Just one hour. More than enough for someone of my age. 3 is never in the cards anymore.
Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-20 18:09 #9933Banned Member

Posts: 306Skyla Summers
Did you do 1 hour or 1. 5 hours?
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-20 17:53 #9932Senior Member

Posts: 380We Need More Porn stars
$1200 is pretty standard for older porn stars. $1500 for younger ones. $700-$800 for lesser known porn stars. This is why I'll never see a non-porn star escort that's $500+; girl isn't even famous and she's asking for porn star prices. Yeah, I'll pass on the GPS. DC definitely has its fair share of GPS escorts; pretty sure there's a few that are $1000/ hr and aren't even porn stars. Fuck that. Since all the lobbyists and politicians see them, don't expect prices to come down any time soon.
Originally Posted by DarkRanger00
[View Original Post]
Personally, not really a fan of Sara Jay so I'm going to pass. I'm hoping we can start seeing some more porn stars visiting the area or at least NYC. Even in NYC there's no one that really catches my attention. I know Bethany Benz visits the area regularly, but she's outcall only.
-
06-25-20 17:20 #9931Senior Member

Posts: 439Skyla Summer. JM
Had a last minute opening in my schedule and reached out to Jennifers Models. After a slight delay, she said Skyla was available and could see me in 15 minutes. Went to a mid-range hotel and was greeted at the door by an attractive Latina from Colombia. She was 28 years old, with curves you dream about. Large bolt-ons, slender waist, and large but firm ass. She was wearing a lacy robe and invited me in. Nice latin music was playing. After some light kissing and grabbing, I excused myself to freshen up. After coming out of the shower, I came up behind her and started properly feeling her body. Her clothes fell to the ground, and then mine did as well. As I was behind her, she started to grind her ass into my wood. I turned her around and started sucking on her breasts. They looked perfect,. But were obviously manmade and hard (not really my thing). Things progressed to the bed, where she gave me a BBBJ. The mouth action was excellent, but she could have worked on the hand action a little more. CIM was extra, so I did not opt for that. I then got up and played with her doggy style before flipping her over and finished in her missionary style. I fell on the bed to relax before round 2, and she started with a very firm massage. She told me she was a trained massage therapist in Colombia, and her skills showed. After maybe 15-20 minutes, I flipped over and she started a hand massage, followed by more BBBJ. I asked her to jump on and she rode me cowgirl to completion.
Pros: She is very nice, great body, decent English.
Cons: The hard bolt-on breasts, and she is older than advertised. Upsale on the CIM.
I would highly recommend everyone try her once, especially if you like womanly, latina curves and not spinners.
-
06-25-20 13:07 #9930Senior Member

Posts: 598Yup
Last saw her well over a year ago and things change, right? Barbara for example. I never recommend a girl if I have not seen her recently, as in a few months.
Originally Posted by KimYoung
[View Original Post]
It is odd though that you are referencing my post from 2019 and this is your only post!
-
06-25-20 12:58 #9929Senior Member

Posts: 63Man. $12 / hr? That's Vegas rates right there! But I guess when you're and adult film star, you can demand that kinda $$.
Originally Posted by SexFrustrate23
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-20 11:18 #9928Senior Member

Posts: 68This must be the definition of YMMV.
I saw Ella the day and was logging on here to post that I had a great visit. Was going to say I thought she was undersold and one the more underrated girls I've seen. Maybe like a Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks QB. You don't think of him when you think of the top qb's, but he consistently puts up good stats and wins a lot.
Ella had a much better body than her pics indicated. Much better. I was kinda blown away actually. She was also a great kisser with full lips. The service was excellent. Looking back, sure, I guess her face wasn't perfect, but I would put it firmly in the average category (as opposed to below average).
Again this was just my perspective and each of us has our own.
Originally Posted by Meddoc1973
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-20 10:33 #9927Senior Member

Posts: 1299I haven't seen her ads in a long time
I haven't seen her ads in a long time, at least not since Backpage was busted. Then again, I've never visited Cleveland or Las Vegas.
Originally Posted by DarkRanger00
[View Original Post]
My experience with Lexi wasn't as good as other mongers enjoyed. My dream, if I recall correctly, included upsell as well as an unwelcome visit from Aunt Flo which limited the service menu.
-
06-25-20 10:33 #9926Senior Member

Posts: 2344
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]
I was curious whether you saw Josephine before. Your comment about hearing great things made it sound like you hadn't seen her.
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-20 10:20 #9925Senior Member

Posts: 114Sara Jay
https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...?cat=6208&wn=1
Saw that she is in town. Good reviews on TER. I wish I had the time and money for this.
-
06-25-20 07:31 #9924Senior Member

Posts: 63Ha! That's so funny! I'm glad I didn't try and see her. It was one of those that seemed TGTBT! I'd smash Rachel Steele alright! Good catch OrZammar! This is why I posted here! I knew someone would have some 411!
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-20 07:29 #9923Senior Member

Posts: 63She was hot indeed! Never had any issues with weed smell though. I did some digging on the Vegas and Cleveland pages last night. Looks like she might be in Vegas now and only seeing regulars (but not advertising). Tis a shame. She was one of my ATFs, and I'd probably fly her out here for a weekend if I could reach her!
Originally Posted by Telcova
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 20:30 #9922Regular Member

Posts: 19I agree with you regarding CVIP. And in terms of quality, AG, DS and HT are on the same league.
Originally Posted by Novabhanchan
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





