Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,131 to 26,145 of 41302
-
06-25-20 17:58 #15172Senior Member

Posts: 25Valerie is real!
OK, sorry for the long wait I was working. Here is the picture she sent me for you guys if this doesn't cut it I give up LOL.
-
06-25-20 17:32 #15171Senior Member

Posts: 29Top BBJ in town?
Who gives the top BBJ in town? I would love to know the best, as well as the cheapest that you will still go to? Thank you all in advance for any help.
-
06-25-20 15:37 #15170Senior Member

Posts: 170If I google a number and don't get a provider I move on.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-20 15:22 #15169Senior Member

Posts: 53Ebony woman
Has anyone hung out with this pretty kitty brown chocolate?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/659075816054
-
06-25-20 14:31 #15168Senior Member

Posts: 1840Miranda
I'm not her boyfriend, I just saw her this week and she looks exactly like that. JD.
Originally Posted by Blazzer
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-20 14:05 #15167Regular Member

Posts: 15Any Info on these dreams, got to get away from AMP's
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/369447485844
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/387617283426
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/305460764357
Guy and help on these prospects, I am a normal AMP guy but been dead with COVID and masked and gloved up does not do it for me. I did experience a favorite score at AMP in the wild west if anyone interested PM.
-
06-25-20 12:49 #15166Senior Member

Posts: 123Let me know how that goes I've been looking for a regular for a long time now.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-20 12:46 #15165Senior Member

Posts: 25Valerie is real!
I have respect for everyone's Opinion, but truth be told Valerie is real. The review I give is genuine! I Spoke with her and asked her to make a proof picture this Morning. She said she'll do it.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-20 11:14 #15164Senior Member

Posts: 1247Just curious
Who's the girl in the collage with all the facials? It's the same girl, just different cum shots. LOL.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/516329820541
-
06-25-20 09:44 #15163Senior Member

Posts: 919She has responded
But it's late and infrequent. I have gotten as far as a quote for a qv rate and a general location (Dunn ave), but that's as far as I've gotten.
On my spreadsheet, I have notes for providers I'm interested in but haven't seen yet. She's one that keeps coming up when I'm looking for somebody new. It's amazing how much some of these girls could make if they'd answer their damn messages.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-20 03:52 #15162Regular Member

Posts: 14On second thought
Def won't be providing a pic, so if that's a deal breaker oh well. Thanks for the heads up!
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-20 01:36 #15161Regular Member

Posts: 16Callahan
The girls name is Amanda she's above average at best on looks. You can pretty much do as you want with her though Greek, or BB anywhere you please to put it. She's still new the game only a few months in but an extremely dramatic about everything just FYI you've been warned. If you want just a quick cheap lay though she's willing to come off her price pretty quick stays at the airport between red roof and days inn.
Originally Posted by BigPun3225
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-20 00:33 #15160Senior Member

Posts: 136Do a little research
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/here-i...lexis/29342514
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 23:58 #15159Senior Member

Posts: 68Well damn, should looked into but sometimes you got no time and just want to go haha.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 23:40 #15158Senior Member

Posts: 1170About so-called Selena
I just left a review— total DFE; no enthusiasm! I typically donate 60 only because she just seems to be a shell; totally disinterested.
Originally Posted by MikeHunt0101
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





