Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,146 to 26,160 of 41299
-
06-24-20 22:38 #15154Senior Member

Posts: 174Meh
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/598724693992
Comms were spoty. Standard prices. Sketchy incall. Messy room. Looks like her pictures. A little thick. Dirty feet. Decent BBBJ. Gets into session but slight smell from down below. Will not repeat.
-
06-24-20 22:34 #15153Senior Member

Posts: 234I agree with everything you said on her she's cool.
Originally Posted by ManGekyo
[View Original Post]
She told me the same thing on the BBBJ.
-
06-24-20 22:31 #15152Senior Member

Posts: 174Anyone?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/392593187547
Anyone sample? Nice pooper!
-
06-24-20 22:14 #15151Senior Member

Posts: 174Fun but pricey
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1441365
Very cute and sweet bbw. Sexy feet. Upcharges everything. Paid the upcharge because she is exactly my type. Smells nice. Pretty, tight, clean kitty. Great breast but you can't kiss or suck without upcharge. Beautiful soft skin.No sign of candy use.All sevices are covered. Very clean and nice incall. Comms were good. Will repeat but like I said, she is bbw with a thick mid section.
-
06-24-20 22:10 #15150Senior Member

Posts: 114Miranda
She's a thief. I guess your the boyfriend, that stormed into the room with bs story. And she doesn't look like that now, maybe 15 yrs ago.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 21:48 #15149Senior Member

Posts: 1170Well, about Jessica
She told me the only way she'd see a guy was if he provided a picture of himself. Mind you, she said it couldn't be from a social media profile like FB. She further said the reason she ask for pics is because it gives her leverage over you.
Originally Posted by BlaqBoi75
[View Original Post]
So if this is who you want to see- sending a hooker your personal pic then have at it. I told her I'm not that hard up for pussy, TBH. Sending a hooker a pic is like sending her other personal information. Might as well. Keep in mind, however, these girls hold on to your stuff for a very long time!
-
06-24-20 21:39 #15148Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: Miranda
That's not the Miranda with whom I traded texts. I should have saved the photo that she sent to me, which was definitely of an AA female. The number that I was given ended with 6351.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
06-24-20 21:03 #15147Regular Member

Posts: 3Caddy?
Good evening. I saw your response to one of the mongers saying he saw Caddy. Saying you hope he's OK. Is she known to have something or is it because she let the little D black guy BB her in the video? I saw her twice around the same time he did. Which was about 1 month ago. I feel fine but now I'm worried.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 20:45 #15146Senior Member

Posts: 450I don't get why guys would send funds before even meeting or for content but hey, if you got the bread I guess why not. I see this pattern continuing since these girls have so many people biting.
Originally Posted by IceManFsu
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 19:45 #15145Senior Member

Posts: 88There is one original post under the same number I could find, in El Paso, TX. Totally different girl. I'd love to dive in but barring she send x rated photos with my name written on her in sharpie taken in front of the hotel she's staying, I'm waiting until we get a senior report along with all of the other seniors here LOL. Those newbie posts are not doing her any favors whatsoever.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
Old post:
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/here-i...lexis/29342514
-
06-24-20 19:11 #15144Regular Member

Posts: 12Lesson Learned
Lesson learned. I checked into her, gave her a chance. She wanted me to buy videos, 4 for 30. I gave her 10 and waited for the videos then she would send the rest, ghost. Oh well 10 dollar lesson. Thanks for the intel.
Originally Posted by BigPun3225
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 18:29 #15143Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Valerie
Isn't it weird that she has no reviews anywhere. I've even tried TheOtheR site and nothing. She wants quite a bit of money but nothing seems to pan out about her. Then to have people come on here and possibly make up reviews for her. She is aware of this site, BTW. I would proceed with the utmost of caution. I'd feel better if one of you seasoned vets come back and report-the only problem is she tends to ghost you!
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 18:03 #15142Regular Member

Posts: 15Any advice on Northside Nikki
Has anyone seen her this week? Thinking about paying a visit, what yall think $$ looks good. Anyone got a skill rating level. LOL.
-
06-24-20 17:51 #15141Senior Member

Posts: 628I die
Oh shit, method actor. That's hilarious. You get in the room and Ed Norton says "Tell me before you come baby".
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 17:45 #15140Senior Member

Posts: 909She got little previews up aswell
Forget which site but it has a little preview of her shaking it. Lawd, nearly have me drooling, even dl it even though it was only a couple seconds LOL. Someone take the plunge bc I'm to scared. BTW I tried multiple numbers as well, and when I got through I low balled her to see if she bite, then I would know if it's fake, but 2 my surprise ghosted LOL. So I'm thinking it's possible she real or a method actor.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






