Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 254 of 522 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 304 354 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 7829
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4034
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018

    Mexican Huge Juggs

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleRr  [View Original Post]
    Definitely need info. She's hot! Why do they all congregate? Very annoying.
    She is out up past the donut shop. In all red. Thick woman but those tits are Huge!

  2. #4033

    Couple BBWs

    2 BBw's at Lowes! 1 blonde wig. One Blue Hair. Time to hit the cash machine! These are bigguns.

  3. #4032

    AA today

    Saw some of the usual suspects.

    Who is the BSW that has a spinner body. Hair always up in a bun. Droopy b / c cups? She was hitting dudes up right at the ATM.

    Saw a tiny BSW in all black. Looks like Barbie B on stg.

  4. #4031

    More info on WSW

    Quote Originally Posted by HotsFeru  [View Original Post]
    Probably one of the hottest WSW I've seen walking between bk and kid valley. About 5 foot 5. Wearing long silk skirtwith a split down the middle and ass for days. Not fat but not skinny either.

    Saw a BSW by kk with a tan dress was about to go say hi. But she kept going to the buss stop to talk to this guy so I passed.
    I think I saw her walking by KK around noon today. She was in black outfit with that slit in a long skirt. She's probably a solid 7. 5-8 from what I saw.

    Also saw a very attractive BSW. Tall spinner type with a nice thick ass and what appeared to be natural D's and a pretty face. I'd give her a solid 9. Depending on services and how she looks up close she could be a 10.

    Only two that were out but they were definitely above average in terms of what you usually see.

  5. #4030
    Quote Originally Posted by HotsFeru  [View Original Post]
    Is she on the heavy side? I think I saw her but she was pretty big.
    No.

    She was able 120 lbs.

  6. #4029

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by SwayPers21  [View Original Post]
    Been reading a lot of good stuff about this unicorn but still YMMV, I don't know what she looks like but care to mind where does she usually hang, what time? Or anyone finds her ADS somewhere? Or did she start giving number? Thanks.
    She's hot but far overpriced. Quoted 160 sweet Jesus that is highway robbery. Politely declined.

  7. #4028

    Tuesday night

    Went out again Tuesday night and picked up Kristy (not 100% on if that's right) at KK. WSW (maybe Latina), slim, long dark hair wearing animal print tights and glasses, she's back from a 3 month hiatus. Nice demeanor, BBBJCIM, pretty good BJ skills, I love it when girls use their throats and keep on sucking as and after you cum.

    She said she's going to be around the area for awhile.

  8. #4027
    Probably one of the hottest WSW I've seen walking between bk and kid valley. About 5 foot 5. Wearing long silk skirtwith a split down the middle and ass for days. Not fat but not skinny either.

    Saw a BSW by kk with a tan dress was about to go say hi. But she kept going to the buss stop to talk to this guy so I passed.

  9. #4026
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Swooped in at 130. She hopped in. Did the cop check. Went to her place.

    Became a hh for $. Mad deep throat and fast pace CBJ. Doggie finish. Safety but it was only $ .

    Blonde Latina. Great ass. Dirty talker. Jessica.
    Is she on the heavy side? I think I saw her but she was pretty big.

  10. #4025
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by Syu425  [View Original Post]
    She is on tna she is right on top of the premium list when you go to wa provider.
    Her reviews suck.

  11. #4024
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraFun2006  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone is willing to share digits on any ASW, all I have ever seen on the streets is Melissa who is Alaskan native (who doesn't have a cell phone), and I haven't seen her on the streets for weeks. If your willing to share would appreciate PM.

    Thanks Extrafun,
    She is on tna she is right on top of the premium list when you go to wa provider.

  12. #4023
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by SAmazing  [View Original Post]
    Couple wsws too, looking cute but a little old and haggard. How hard is it to pick up in the daytime vs the night?
    Wow bleach blond in skin colored boots short by les schwab.

    Mixed SW w / red hair in white booty shorts by BK.

  13. #4022
    Quote Originally Posted by BbwBanger  [View Original Post]
    BSW with ripped jeans, orange top. No bra. Red Hair. Near IHOP.

    3 BSW, all petite near Jeep Dealership. HazelB by the donut shop.

    Two big Mexican girls by lowes.

    1 fugly hair dyed red WSW by KK.
    Couple wsws too, looking cute but a little old and haggard. How hard is it to pick up in the daytime vs the night?

  14. #4021

    Lunch

    BSW with ripped jeans, orange top. No bra. Red Hair. Near IHOP.

    3 BSW, all petite near Jeep Dealership. HazelB by the donut shop.

    Two big Mexican girls by lowes.

    1 fugly hair dyed red WSW by KK.

  15. #4020

    ASW, Priscillia or any other digits?

    Wondering if anyone is willing to share digits on any ASW, all I have ever seen on the streets is Melissa who is Alaskan native (who doesn't have a cell phone), and I haven't seen her on the streets for weeks. If your willing to share would appreciate PM.

    Thanks Extrafun,

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape