Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 14,056 to 14,070 of 31683
-
06-24-20 20:11 #17628Senior Member

Posts: 523Guys like you are why mediocre providers want $ for a qv nowadays.
Originally Posted by MayBeme817
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 19:42 #17627Senior Member

Posts: 424I second this!
LIKE!
Originally Posted by Eelectri
[View Original Post]
Too many non-positive reviews to report. SMH.
-
06-24-20 18:46 #17626Senior Member

Posts: 130Wow. No idea LSME did doubles. Lucky man.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 17:48 #17625Senior Member

Posts: 247SabrinaT
Just got done seeing her after doing some errands. She is a sweet girl that enjoys a good conversation. Non rushed session and would definitely love to see her again. Would repeat.
-
06-24-20 17:29 #17624Senior Member

Posts: 79Anna
I would happily pay that if she is real!
Originally Posted by DonMax
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 16:56 #17623Senior Member

Posts: 346Daisy
I have dreamed of her for some time now and every dream is amazing. Being with her is like coming home to your girlfriend. She is beautiful, sexy, and knows how to make naughty time fun. I will keep seeing her as long as she's around.
-
06-24-20 16:47 #17622Senior Member

Posts: 634Tiffany
Tiff has a great ass and dt is on point.
Originally Posted by HCruz
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 16:18 #17621Senior Member

Posts: 703Positive Reviews
Gentlemen:
This is the Positive Escorts Review thread! Not the question thread or any other "Just Positive experiences".
Please take note!
-
06-24-20 16:15 #17620Regular Member

Posts: 8Visiting Altamonte Springs.
Hi, I'll be staying in Altamonte springs until Sunday. Can you all please recommend dreams that I can have in Altamonte?
P.S. Please share the links of the dream's ad so I can contact. Also I am planning to have more than 1 dream but only in the Altamonte Area.
Cheers,
Sam.
-
06-24-20 16:03 #17619Senior Member

Posts: 66Alexlynn
She's been my ATF for quite a while now. First met her a few years ago but starting seeing her every week since earlier this year. She's all around great to be with and is always caring. She does run late all the time but that never bothered me cause I'd make sure my schedule was open. If you haven't seen her yet you can PM me for details or if you have seen her, you should go make a visit. Worth the coin IMO.
-
06-24-20 14:57 #17618Senior Member

Posts: 941Csshapp scammer out of Lagos Nigeria.
Originally Posted by WestcoastRydah
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 14:09 #17617Senior Member

Posts: 458Text her yesterday for info and got a response just need to know if its real.
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 14:07 #17616Senior Member

Posts: 523No response
I tried contacting her a few times but no response from her yet. Let me know if you pull the trigger.
Originally Posted by DiknahzTee
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 12:43 #17615Regular Member

Posts: 23No way
***** wants 500 for the hour. No way.
Originally Posted by Maybeme817
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 12:15 #17614Senior Member

Posts: 458Peruvian info?
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ando/52019205/ before I pull the trigger.














Reply With Quote




