Thread: The Combat Zone Of Old
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 273
-
06-09-21 17:16 #258Senior Member

Posts: 52Zone Memories
Had some time to kill so I started looking around the I never noticed this thread till now. I was probably too young at the time to really enjoy the zone in its heyday. I started working in downtown Boston in 92 and used to head to lunch at the Naked I every now and then. I do recall one time I had to bring some papers to a client or something right near the start of Washington and figured I'd walk through the zone. I was in a suit and had a briefcase and it was probably like 2 in the afternoon. Out of nowhere this crack *** came up to me saying she wanted to blow me and was grabbing me all over. Guys on the sidewalk were laughing at me as I struggled to get her away. I'd say the encounter lasted maybe 10 seconds.
Well, I made it to the train and went for my wallet, which was there, but amazingly she had somehow pick pocketed me got all my cash and credit cards, train pass. How she did that without me really knowing that and putting the wallet back in my pocket was quite a trick. Good lesson learned.
To.
-
06-09-21 12:06 #257Senior Member

Posts: 3024Whatever makes ya happy!.
Ok look, I'd be a fucking fool to think that there are no bisexual men on the USG. I and many others get it. I worked with gay men, I worked with a gay couple at the Liberty Book Shop. I worked with one transguy many years ago for a copy shop (It was called Copy Cop). I worked for another copy shop on Huntington Ave years ago and my supervisor was gay. He would get picked up daily by his friend or fb when it was time for closing. My daughter has a godfather who is gay and he's one of the coolest guys I know. One's sexuality means nothing to me. Bolthor, do whatever makes you fucking happy man. I support ya 100%. However, I and many other members of the USG would NOT like to see postings of sexual exploits with other men. A2 definitely frowns on that. Again man, do whatever makes you happy!.
Originally Posted by Bolthor
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-21 11:07 #256Senior Member

Posts: 171My memories
Had some time to kill so I started looking around the site-I usually monger in Brockton but had to respond to this thread. I was 17 in 1974 and went to Boston for the first time, as I made the turn onto Washington I was awestruck at what I saw the excitement the lights the action! I drove around everywhere and couldn't believe the amount of girls out. I was to timid to do anything but returned during the daylight a few days later and picked up my first girl and a second one hopped in the back. I agreed to give 40 for both of them went to a spot turned the money over and they started arguing about who was going to do what etc. The one in back jumped out saying I ain't doing that and the blonde in the front said I'll go get her and come back I waited for a.
Minute then realized I had been taken! Drove away and saw them standing someplace but was defeated and did nothing. Learned from that! My first girl was a redhead and we went to the hotel Bradford where for 40 I got my first lay. Of course I popped to soon but whatever. Started to learn the lay of the land and spent hours cruising the street picking up girls. I was making 500 a week then so 20 for a BJ was nothing, I would go to a peep show first to relieve myself so I would last with a girl. Sometimes I would do a 20 for a BJ then pick up another one for 30-40 for a fuck. Spent hours cruising finding girls from Lagrange street down near the quincy school and park square where there was always plenty of pickings availableAs I became drinking age would go th Charlie's and walk with the girls to tremont where there were rooms available never spending more than 40. Did the strip clubs doing the water thing to save money and yes got caught when one bar had squat bud bottles instead of the long ones no prob just bought a few after apologizing. Would love going into the peep shows and making myself happy loved one of the girls in the one near the t stop on Essex. I'm not going to lie, a few times I would go into the booths and get relieved by using a glory hole I didn't care as I never saw the guy taking my load. The early 80's and aids stopped that but always did swalkers and never caught a disease or anything. Still to this day monger have my few girls in Brockton but miss the excitement turning onto lower Washington street. Also loved the king of pizza could hang out with a few slices and watch the action!! Much more to share but I will leave it at this for the time being, continue to be safe!
-
06-28-20 23:23 #255Senior Member

Posts: 1089How about them peep shows in NYC near 42nd & Broadway? I remember going when I was about 14 years old and man being able to have full contact with the girls thru the little opening once you put the dollar in. Hahah good times.
Originally Posted by STDKing
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 19:43 #254Senior Member

Posts: 635Damn I haven't thought about that place in years. I went there a few times in the late 80's. I remember the girls would take turns working the carousel and then go to their own private peep booths. There was a gorgeous (I thought) black girl that worked there named Shanel (sp) that I wanted to bang so bad but never did. I eventually graduated to the Naked I and Glass Slipper. Banged a few dancers from those two clubs outside the club of course. Some for pay and some for free. Rusty from the Naked I, Lana from the Glass Slipper, and a Brazilian girl from the Naked I whose name I can't remember I nailed after taking them out to dinner. Back to their place and boom. No pay required. Only nailed the Brazilian once but Rusty and Lana multiple times over the course of a year or so. Kelly / Kathy at the Glass Slipper was a pay date but we always had a blast the few times we got together. Also banged another dancer from The Naked I for pay. Cheryl Star or something like that. She was tall and thin with nice bolt ons. Great memories.
Originally Posted by MeatMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 13:12 #253Senior Member

Posts: 1253I guess we have met.
In the 90's I was at Liberty once or twice a week. Back then I loved the booths with the girls. When they added the tip slots I almost went broke.
Originally Posted by MeatMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-20 12:01 #252Senior Member

Posts: 3024I used to work under the table at the Liberty Bookstore in the early 90's. There were peep booths but, no doors. Most of the revenue was in the back carousel and rentals which I worked. There was one time when a worker didn't show u, I had to change a couple of bulbs in the carousel where the ladies worked (plus one Thai Katoey), The women were downright gorgeous. There was one mulatto woman who worked there who had gotten some new bolt-ons, who had a beautiful smile and a awesome ass. Of course, I had to keep it professional and not act like a perv. Made $250 a week back then. Goodtimes.
Originally Posted by STDKing
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 23:21 #251Douchebag

Posts: 186Peep shows
Wish that peep show place was still around.
-
06-27-20 18:35 #250Senior Member

Posts: 1253At 16 I would just walk up and give them the $5 and walk thru the turn style. I always stood about a foot before the window so the person could not get a good look at me. But I don't think they cared anyway. Also my 2nd time there I was watching the movie and a couple came in and sit in front of me and before you new it she moved next to me and started kissing me then blew & fucked me while he just watched. I miss it. I don't miss that bathroom. My 1st time down there there was a guy laying on the floor in front of the urinal and was begging everyone to piss on him. At the Naked I to see the girls I would walk in and straight thru and out the other door.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 18:01 #249Senior Member

Posts: 3024I was warped!
Yep. That downstairs bathroom not only smelled like a homeless alley but, to see a guy getting porked in a bathroom stall really screwed my young brain. Fuck that, never went back.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 16:31 #248Regular Member

Posts: 23The Olde Days
Mid 70's I lived in Cambridge and used to ride my bike at night all over and 1/2 the time I'd ride through the Zone. I'd turn up LaGrange and the girls outside Good Time Charlies would yell "Hey BicycleMan you going to stop tonight"! I would often Pick (steal) flowers along the way and give them to whoever was out. You would of thought I handed them a $50 when $10 would do. LOL A buddy of mine ran the Porn store on Washington across from Beach St.
Originally Posted by Rito1
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-20 15:27 #247Senior Member

Posts: 1089That video was awesome. When I was about 16 years old that's when I remembered using my fake I'd getting into the naked eye and the pilgrim theatre. In fact I remember being traumatized when I was younger when I was at the pilgrim theatre and going to the bathroom in the basement and stumbling upon a guy taking someone from behind in the bathroom stall.
Originally Posted by Rito1
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 14:48 #246Senior Member

Posts: 3024(sigh) Those days are never coming back. I remember as a teen, going to the Publix Theatre with some friends to see some Kung Fu flicks. Right across from the Publix was the Pilgrim. I went once when I turned 18 and never went again. Not my scene.
Originally Posted by Rito1
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 21:07 #245Senior Member

Posts: 136Shit I'm old
Ahhh. Mammaries! I used to walk that area on lunch breaks and take a peek. Naked Eye! Oh yeah. Thinking about now, I should be dead.
Originally Posted by Rito1
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-20 20:24 #244Senior Member

Posts: 1253Video
Not sure if it has been posted here before or not but I came across a WGBH video of the zone from way back. It start off shaky but it does clear up.
http://bostonlocaltv.org/catalog/V_JVFOIXVY1ZNIKY1











Reply With Quote





