Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 10406
-
06-25-20 02:36 #2771Senior Member

Posts: 70Crissysgirl
https://www.seeking.com/member/52e23...d-cb07fb3bac64
She was a bad lay. Not going to repeat. Agreed on $300. Didn't tell me until we got together that she doesn't kiss, and she said she is disgusted by genitals and won't touch them with her hands or mouth. She's a PAWG and has a huge great ass and fat tits. Was down with BBFS and CIP, but just layed there mostly. Tried to go round two, but we were going doggy style and I slipped out and she got triggered or something and had a bit of a freakout. Seems like she's got some trauma or serious hang ups around sex. Not repeating.
-
06-25-20 00:23 #2770Senior Member

Posts: 217Don't even have to look at the profiles to know both are scams. Cash app (or other online payment) and / or pre-pay = ripped off. Really needs money "please help" = ripped off white knight.
Originally Posted by SAmazing
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 18:01 #2769Senior Member

Posts: 534Adriannababy6 DoEverythingWithLove
Adriannababy6 - pictures are from this instagram account https://www.instagram.com/youngmila/?hl=en and the gal lists her location as Houston.
Originally Posted by SAmazing
[View Original Post]
DoEverythingWithLove She starts her profile with "I've been burned a lot on SA site..." then rambles on about stalking etc. I've seen this used a few times as justification of how you need to "prove yourself" to her first so I wouldn't have even bothered talking to her.
-
06-24-20 17:45 #2768Senior Member

Posts: 534SA kitty10132 - online
https://www.seeking.com/member/73b81...0-219efe19cc65
Was previously on as kitty101223 wanted to have an online first and deleted her profile before I could post anything. Looks like she is back.
-
06-24-20 15:51 #2767Senior Member

Posts: 112Pro on SA. CharlieJones
-
06-24-20 15:29 #2766Senior Member

Posts: 112GPS. SugarJ11
https://www.seeking.com/member/6c33e...d-8ccac91c1aca - wants 600 first time, 500 after that. I said I want 300, she refused to go lower than 400. I asked when to meet for 400, she just said no.
-
06-24-20 15:12 #2765Senior Member

Posts: 112A note + Sketchy / Scammers
For all of you that traded SBs details with me: huge thanks! We'll stay in touch.
Also, I don't share info on my regulars unless it's a trade or I post publicly.
Now on with the show!
Sketchy (could use confirmation from another SD that these are scammers):
Adriannababy6
https://www.seeking.com/member/fba5b...7-0324d5bb6811 - Hot. Proposed 450, accepted 200 but only through cash app because she doesn't like to have cash. Sounds TGTBT.
DoEverythingWithLove
https://www.seeking.com/member/6c9c0...f-32cd86f0b264 - Hot, but skinny as a stick with a little bubble butt. Stuck out in oregon and is looking for someone to send her cash. Huge text messages and responds infrequently. Won't give enough info to help, but heavily implies she needs money.
Scammers / GPS:
Spoiledbaby113
https://www.seeking.com/member/f7ccc...d-65fead0cebc8 - Cute, but massively overpriced. 800/ per session 1-4 times a month. I tried countering with no luck.
haley_elizabeth357
https://www.seeking.com/member/49ba1...e-aa5dcc3506d1 - Super cute. Wants to get paid to chat. Claims mom is sick with covid and just wants to be online until it's over. Told her I would pay in person, but she want money now! 50/ day of texts and an extra 25 for calls.
Yinnie21
https://www.seeking.com/member/b1ca8...1-e4f4a5b64f7d - Wants rent, car, utilities, debt, AND expenses covered. $2,500 weekly. Nuff said. Give me a fucking break.
-
06-24-20 14:31 #2764Senior Member

Posts: 503SA cococutie1 - GPS; SA Graceolga- Scam
GPS.
Cococutie1.
https://www.seeking.com/member/630a2...4-f21bdf57f064
Good communications skills wants $650 per meet, might be able to host. I did not ask for more details as she is way above my threshold.
Scam.
Graceolga.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ab3ba...4-7a8f1f2a78d8
She contacted me, had a very pro feeling and then she asked for money upfront, next.
-
06-24-20 14:12 #2763Senior Member

Posts: 534SA Yourlilgirl22 GPS
https://www.seeking.com/member/e46da...b-92c88afebf2c
100 for 2 pics and video.
600 for hook ups.
450 platonic meeting.
-
06-24-20 14:01 #2762Senior Member

Posts: 67Hey It's Kai
Anyone end up meeting this one? She's gps so I'm guessing not. Wants 4 k per month LOL.
https://www.seeking.com/member/ef06c...0-f7e853871aca
-
06-24-20 03:58 #2761Senior Member

Posts: 461BabySinner22 SA. Waste of time and money before meet
https://www.seeking.com/member/2b6f4...4-b8728b59f216
This one waits until few hours before the appointed meeting to ask for money before meet. Obviously she did not get any and she ghosted me.
-
06-24-20 03:55 #2760Senior Member

Posts: 461SA ladydrip2 - part of stable and a pimp
https://www.seeking.com/member/70d00...9-a45f2e8c42d4
She sent me a photo of her and her girlfriend that would do a threesome but in the photo you could see a third woman and the pimp at background to the right of the photo. It was a photo capture from a laptop camera.
I forgot to mention that she tries to get money before meeting, last attempt was asking for gas money.
-
06-24-20 02:56 #2759Senior Member

Posts: 461I think you may be right because she didn't mention to me any of the crazy shit she told you.
Originally Posted by Twister100
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 02:30 #2758Senior Member

Posts: 534Personally, I think she's a whack job and is just getting her jollies by messing with guys on SA.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 01:53 #2757Senior Member

Posts: 461We had a meeting scheduled for last weekend. She no showed and asked to reschedule but I noticed she was online at SA as "hidden" from me instead of being at work as she said she was called to go to work.
Originally Posted by Twister100
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






