Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17581

    Positive Reviews

    Gentlemen:

    This is the Positive Escorts Review thread! Not the question thread or any other "Just Positive experiences".

    Please take note!

  2. #17580

    Visiting Altamonte Springs.

    Hi, I'll be staying in Altamonte springs until Sunday. Can you all please recommend dreams that I can have in Altamonte?

    P.S. Please share the links of the dream's ad so I can contact. Also I am planning to have more than 1 dream but only in the Altamonte Area.

    Cheers,

    Sam.

  3. #17579

    Alexlynn

    She's been my ATF for quite a while now. First met her a few years ago but starting seeing her every week since earlier this year. She's all around great to be with and is always caring. She does run late all the time but that never bothered me cause I'd make sure my schedule was open. If you haven't seen her yet you can PM me for details or if you have seen her, you should go make a visit. Worth the coin IMO.

  4. #17578
    Quote Originally Posted by WestcoastRydah  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to this ad.

    https://callescort.org/321-336-6786

    Has anyone seen her before? She gave me an address near Bumby close to downtown, it really looks too good to be true, I'd appreciate any info you guys have.
    Csshapp scammer out of Lagos Nigeria.

  5. #17577
    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    I tried contacting her a few times but no response from her yet. Let me know if you pull the trigger.
    Text her yesterday for info and got a response just need to know if its real.

  6. #17576

    No response

    Quote Originally Posted by DiknahzTee  [View Original Post]
    I tried contacting her a few times but no response from her yet. Let me know if you pull the trigger.

  7. #17575

    No way

    Quote Originally Posted by Maybeme817  [View Original Post]
    ***** wants 500 for the hour. No way.

  8. #17574

    Peruvian info?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ando/52019205/ before I pull the trigger.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cad6c263fc9087ec71ca30235995da87_f.jpg‎   19722035e29e3feef8d00137f6456af1_f.jpg‎   758e2a196b9d9ef21a4ea788c9e19d69_f.jpg‎  

  9. #17573

    Bananafantana (Anna)

    Has anyone see her? Dying to know!

    https://escortindex.com/ad/orlando/4...3864/1/2408038

  10. #17572

    Fake ad

    Quote Originally Posted by WestcoastRydah  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to this ad.

    https://callescort.org/321-336-6786

    Has anyone seen her before? She gave me an address near Bumby close to downtown, it really looks too good to be true, I'd appreciate any info you guys have.
    This is actually danielleyayalaa an instagram model.

  11. #17571

    Trust me, I did

    Quote Originally Posted by NvrEnufHead  [View Original Post]
    Bro c'Mon. Do a Google search of her phone number and different checks come up (they are TGTBT as well), so I'd say its prob a legit person but just not the person in the ad. However, I think you should TOFTT and get back to us. If she's legit or even close, its your duty to let us know LOL.
    I did the search, and nothing came up, maybe I'm not using it right.

  12. #17570

    Thanks for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsLife  [View Original Post]
    This is actually danielleyayalaa an instagram model.
    Thanks dude.

  13. #17569

    Thanks for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingObt  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her all over the internet. Here are 75 more pics. Just do a google search in the pics in the ads.

    https://girlplus.co/danielley-ayala-sexy-75-photos/
    I did a Google search and nothing came up, unless I don't know how to use it correctly, I did it directly from the pic.

  14. #17568
    Quote Originally Posted by NYTrader731  [View Original Post]
    I really only see Nick having an issue with her. Considering all the crap we go through with these girls. If your appointment with her is 4 pm, everyone who sees her knows it won't start until 4:10 or 4:15. Thats who she is and it will not change, but the fact we keep talking about it is funny to be honest. She's consistent, nice, does a great job, clean incall with her OCD which I like. I will take this every single time over all the other shit we have to deal with.
    To each his own, everyone is entitled to an opinion. For me, she's a going down hill fast junky. Years ago I had a couple great encounters with her, but those days are gone for me. My opinion.

  15. #17567

    Marcie (LSME) and Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Having the chance to see Marcie (LSME) and Orlando's local favorite Mia together was a once in a lifetime experience. It was truly a pleasure getting to play with these two lady's today. I highly recommend if you get the chance. Treat them very well and you will have something to remember for the rest of your life.
    I salute you sir. Marcie is one of the best Greek providers around and her headache relief is pretty great too. Never had pleasure of meeting Mia, have me wondering now though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape