Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,706 to 21,720 of 37358
-
06-24-20 00:33 #15653Senior Member

Posts: 149Yanni lightning update
Well that was fast.
She's dead set on getting her deposit, citing " No sir I have a good rep I don't be on that type bs".
On to the next one.
-
06-24-20 00:26 #15652Regular Member

Posts: 11General report
Hey all.
Seen several providers and I'll list a few here.
I meet Sarah for the first time yesterday. She host in a private residence in Midlo. Made arrangements pretty easily, but got a little worried when she told me price. Seemed low imo but whatever, she said she has a full time job and this is just a side hustle. Anyway get there get greeted and taken up to her room. Tits are great. Not out of this world but good. Ass is almost non existent and I'm not sure if it's because of how small it is in comparison to her breasts or what. Almost a Hank Hill ass. BUT, she is extremely into everything. Moaning, biting, rubbing, kissing. She's very into what she does. She did say she was setting a timer but I didn't make it to when it went off and didn't have any gas for a second pop. I did notice she took her ad down so I'm guessing the post I made asking if anyone is seen her got too much traction and she's been getting more calls than she can take on. I'd attach a link but like I said ad is gone.
One of the favorite providers I met is Aurora. She is tiny. Skinny AF and short. Unfortunately no breast but I have a thing for petite chicks and this one got me. Beautiful face and tone body. She came to me and was extremely understanding that I had a few people still over that were kind of out stating their welcome. As soon as I got rid of them we got to it. Heaving kissing, BBBJ but unfortunately turned down DATY. Got to it and enjoyed myself thoroughly. Went through several positions that night. I really enjoyed it and I thought I had met my new regular but after going back and forth to schedule a second date she stopped answering. Not sure if it was something I said or did but couldn't get her to respond. She did mention she was a VCU student and it was before the pandemic shutdown that we met so maybe that played a roll into it. Idk. But I'll post a link and maybe someone here can get a date.
https://www.slixa.com/virginia/richmond/aurora-9
Next up is another college girl from VCU, Isabelle Rose. She required a few references but was punctual and drove out about a half hour for our date. She's nice and tall. A little chunky which is fine. But not a hug proponent of shaving. Which was a bit of a turn off. Had a hint of a mustache and a happy trail. Also, not the best breathe either. She is onboard for DATY but will not reciprocate. She was kind of mediocre for me but I did see another user mention her and had a blast so to each their own I suppose. She does get into it which is nice and is really sweet. Super easy to schedule for the second meet up. But same issues so haven't seen her since. Also, pricey.
https://tryst.link/escort/isabelle-rose
I've also seen Lydia in Chester. She been to my place and I've been to hers as well. She's very nice but, fuck me if, she's not always late. Started scheduling dates half hour prior to when I actually wanted to meet. Anyway, prior to COVID body was pretty good. Now, she's out of work at her usual gig and putting on some weight. I don't want to get rude here so I won't get into it. Just not looking as good as she had before. But, menu include DATY, BBBJ and eager to please. Pretty chill and nice to talk to before and after. Here's the ad you filthy animals.
https://tryst.link/escort/lydia-484
I've also seen Camila up in Richmond when she come into town. She's a super sexy Latina who's commutes back and forth from Miami. This girl has a great body. Big breasts, little waist and decent ass. Everything is covered but DATY is available. Doesn't really get into it. Kind of feel like I'm fucking a doll. It does help if you speak Spanish, at least then you get a little dirty talk. Also doesn't want to be lifted or her legs to spread apart. If she want so hot I wouldn't come back. But she's my type so I do. I would share a link but she only posts on Eros when she's in town. Keep an eye out gents.
Their are more but it's for another night. I do have a question if anyone can help. Does anyone remember a provider that had an apartment in a sketchy part of the fan maybe 8-9 years ago? Blonde girl with AMAZING tits and a dragon tattoo. Was a little weird but fucked like a goddess. Used to post on backpage. God every time I see someone I reminisce about that chick. Anyway PM me with any questions. Nice to finally converse after some time of lurking. Thanks.
-
06-24-20 00:25 #15651Senior Member

Posts: 149Yanni update
I know a few of you were asking about Yanni. Just updating you all in this post.
So far, she carries conversation and isn't hard to get in touch with, just texts back a tad bit slow. We worked out a donation. However. She wants half upfront as a deposit. He logic, like everyone else's, is to prove I'm not uncle LEO and because she's gotten robbed a lot. I'm still trying to talk her out of a deposit as we speak. Will provide an update to this update if anything positive or negative happens. Because damn I'd love to slide in that.
-
06-24-20 00:19 #15650Senior Member

Posts: 107Be careful
I have seen this girl before and it went well. For my second dream mario coins and no game. Buyer beware. There is more to the story pm me if you want. This is her add https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe.../041938958332..
-
06-24-20 00:00 #15649Senior Member

Posts: 425Regular members coming through!
Shoutout to Justforher and Chessgod for doing some great recon regarding Sarah. Because of their glowing reviews I decided the same day I read their reviews to pay her a visit. Just like Kryss, this girl is insatiable and so damn sensual! Pics are accurate and tits are amazing. I was able to be a little rough with her but I think she can handle more. Her location is as safe and clean as can be and her rates are more than reasonable I think. She's def going to the top of my rotation.
-
06-23-20 21:59 #15648Senior Member

Posts: 108I get to play with those fabulous tits for an hour visit tomorrow!
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 21:22 #15647Senior Member

Posts: 32Any Information
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...w/094258479063
Been wanting to set up something with this provider. Haven't seen her post recently. Is there any information on her available?
-
06-23-20 21:22 #15646Senior Member

Posts: 229Nylas mom
Her pics look good. I did reach out. She said her age on there is right. She is 32. Not sure how believable but I am going to try to set something up. Greek is an additional. 5 to her rates.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 21:05 #15645Senior Member

Posts: 246I'm the BBW GURU
Moms is LIGHT WEIGHT over here the biggest girl I been with was 450 pounds.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 20:36 #15644Senior Member

Posts: 390A Machine!!
OMG!
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3133197
I had a visit with Sarah Tuesday night at 7:30 pm. All I can say is she is a pure sex machine. She got into my cock like no other provider ever has. She was a pure fuck machine. I hit it mish, dog, cw. She is an energizer bunny. She kind of reminded me of Zoe from Chamberlyn. Totally into everything. Dirty talk, verbal, moaning, big hooters, clean, private house. Awesome time.
-
06-23-20 20:12 #15643Senior Member

Posts: 1449That's a little more than cushion and most of the time they are over the weight. Not my cup of my tea but happy hunting be safe.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 19:46 #15642Senior Member

Posts: 201Damn!
Her mom is kinda hot!
Originally Posted by VaInSight
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 19:00 #15641Senior Member

Posts: 1333Got damn, 5 ft tall and 194 lbs, gentlemen, now we're talking about some cushion for the pushin!
Originally Posted by VaInSight
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 18:51 #15640Senior Member

Posts: 317Brandy
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...u/236371435245
I went back for another run at this lady. I was pleasantly surprised she remembered me and gave me a little extra for being patient. She is a true spinner, easily 98 lbs but moves well and was amazing in all positions. I enjoyed this visit and will keep her on the rotation.
-
06-23-20 17:24 #15639Senior Member

Posts: 48Daimond 757
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/046360241949
Def was not the girl in the pics but as she opened the door, she had on sexy lingerie, & a beautiful round chocolate ass. I said, fuck it! Started with bbj. Tried covered but me couldn't stiffy LOL. She starts spitting and deep throating with no gag reflex. While she's slobbing, I'm talking shit while smacking that Juicy ass. Once got close to blowing I told her to start riding. She started going slowly up & down then I started thrusting hard & fast. She's moaning sexy in my ear while she's licking on my neck. I again stop her before I blew & told her to bend over. While in k-9 I start stuffing my finger in that tight Asshole. While pounding harder she starts shaking. I slow down once more to avoid explosion. After a few strokes slow I said fuck it & Started pounding while one hand has a thumb in her ass, the other is slapping away. I ask to cum on her ass but she said no unfortunately. I finished in bag, got dressed had small talk, then left. I didn't bother to ask why she uses fake pics but she claims she doesn't normally come this way so idc. 80 q. V. Bbj, no clock watching, anal play, beautiful body. I score a.
7. 5/10.
I know this is a long ass review. Side note while leaving the diamond I saw 2 young beautiful Latinas 19-24 age range. Couldn't stop to ask if they're working girls as I was typing this long ass review while they were entering their room. I haven't seen them on any sites. Just hoping one of you lucky mongers visited them today. If so I need Intel LOL.











Reply With Quote





