Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 511 of 694 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 561 611 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 10406
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #2756
    Quote Originally Posted by Fillipino  [View Original Post]
    Wanted 300 per week or ppm plus 150 for m&g. Seemed too good to be true but if anyone has met with her and she's actually the model from the profile, I'd be Sir-Prized.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b62f3...9-545339471fd5
    Even if that's actually her real pics don't be surprised when she ghosts right after getting paid for the M&G.

  2. #2755

    Sweet Mississippi GPS

    Chatted with this one. She's older and not particularly attractive but I've had some pretty good luck with some MILFS, so I kept it going long enough to get to texting. She said she likes gifts of around 500 each time we meet and she can't host. I have a feeling that she is going to be looking for a long time.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/906f6...a-f455bb8d7c9a

  3. #2754

    BritBaby3363

    Wanted 300 per week or ppm plus 150 for m&g. Seemed too good to be true but if anyone has met with her and she's actually the model from the profile, I'd be Sir-Prized.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b62f3...9-545339471fd5

  4. #2753
    Quote Originally Posted by Fillipino  [View Original Post]
    I always report members who request online only or pay in advanced. It helps remove the undesirables and only takes a few moments.
    I used to do that but it seems like a waste of time because it seems like SA rarely removes those profiles. I also wonder if they are currently letting the online stuff go because of the quarantine rules.

  5. #2752

    SA Danire. Online

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c81de...d-6b6dd4f030d2

    Wanted online first then in person meetings.

  6. #2751
    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    She was on SA under a similar name late last year. I chatted with her briefly but she wanted to meet right away which drew red flags so I passed.
    I had a similar experience. She wanted to meet right away, and unprompted described letting me do insanely dirty and rough things to her. It sounded great, but it also set off too many red flags for me.

  7. #2750
    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    Your first link looks like it's actually to your inbox, not to the profile.
    Ooops, thanks for that, here's her actual page.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d832d...5-fff42bd2725d

  8. #2749
    Profile is gone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fillipino  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if she blocked me or what. We were having an exchange and then gone.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3cdf1...6-d2e22eb8ffc1

  9. #2748

    Its Gone

    A very easy way to tell if you / or her have been blocked is the profile name (no picture) is visible, also the message is as well. They do that so either party can still report the other person and the messaging. If the profile is deleted or deactivated then the profile will just say sugar baby / daddy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fillipino  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if she blocked me or what. We were having an exchange and then gone.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3cdf1...6-d2e22eb8ffc1

  10. #2747

    Can anyone else see this profile?

    I'm not sure if she blocked me or what. We were having an exchange and then gone.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3cdf1...6-d2e22eb8ffc1

  11. #2746

    Online Only or Pay in Advanced

    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    One more.

    Gingerprincess8.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/30ace...4-d1024c4d347f

    Chatted for a few minutes until she hinted something about getting paid in advanced.

    Then I told her that I would not paid nothing at all in advance, no more texts after that.
    I always report members who request online only or pay in advanced. It helps remove the undesirables and only takes a few moments.

  12. #2745
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...a-351ae7cc0727

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5b385...7-4dd361307d7b

    Both want only an online arrangment. Go ahead and tell a young guy that he can only see you online lmao what a waste of time. Hard pass.
    Your first link looks like it's actually to your inbox, not to the profile.

  13. #2744

    Online

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...a-351ae7cc0727

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5b385...7-4dd361307d7b

    Both want only an online arrangment. Go ahead and tell a young guy that he can only see you online lmao what a waste of time. Hard pass.

  14. #2743
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    She seems more Kyle than Krystal. You guys have a strange taste in. Women.
    Oh come on you can't tell me you didn't enjoy my dopleganger joke lmao Also, I was just trying to notify people so they don't get fooled by a pro.

  15. #2742

    I don't know.

    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Boom there we go. Is that her? She looks awfully similar but those tattoos don't look the similar, hmmm. Dopleganger? Maybe you can get them both for a twin threesome LOL.
    She seems more Kyle than Krystal. You guys have a strange taste in. Women.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape