Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,441 to 22,455 of 44191
-
06-24-20 03:31 #21751Senior Member

Posts: 148Looking for Latina FS if anyone has any Intel LOL tired of the flat Asian ass I've been finding.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 02:28 #21750Regular Member

Posts: 13Sakura
Saw coco at Sakura in orange. She was maybe mid 30's but hard to tell cause she was wearing a mask, and flat all over. The massage was a waste of time, no real teasing or actual massage either. Also I paid for 30 minutes but got rushed out after like 15. I keep hearing about how good Orange County is but for my first run here that was a little disappointing. But I'm a simple man with a simple plan and I won't stop until I put my dick between some big Asian hooters. Wish me luck friends.
-
06-24-20 00:38 #21749Regular Member

Posts: 13The one that I went to is in Garden Grove. They were closed, but I called and MMS told me to go to Air Body Massage down the street. Apparently same ownership.
Originally Posted by Mhsm2014
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 00:19 #21748Senior Member

Posts: 38D cup?
Looking for a great massage and HE with big D cup girl. Any one can Pm suggestion would be great. I love this forum and I've ready at least the last 6 months of posts and continue to follow and post. Thanks guys!
-
06-23-20 21:48 #21747Senior Member

Posts: 1377You did take a beating for the team. I'll pm you later. Just dust yourself off and get back up to the plate.
Originally Posted by July1714
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 21:41 #21746Senior Member

Posts: 1377S. H health center.
Originally Posted by Kevin80
[View Original Post]
9211 bolsa #215.
Westminster ca.
-
06-23-20 21:36 #21745Senior Member

Posts: 1377Your on the team
Great job Negro. You're in the running for rookie of the year. You came out of knowhere with your first post.
Originally Posted by Negro038
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 20:43 #21744Senior Member

Posts: 28Where is PPS?
-
06-23-20 20:19 #21743Regular Member

Posts: 5Le Palace
Went to Le Palace today and saw Yuki. It went just as described by others. Was asked if I preferred hard or medium and asked for medium. Yuki provided a decent rub while face down with a good amount of teasing. On the flip, got down to business, and started with a topless HE. She agreed to allow me to pull pants and panties down for FIV during HE, too. Finished me off and preceded to give me a 20 min foot and leg massage after cleanup. Tipped. 6 after. 4 to the house. Will return.
Originally Posted by RBFSyndrome
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 18:47 #21742Senior Member

Posts: 13775 star
The only thing about that place they need to have some kind of ventilation It's hotter than hell in there.
Originally Posted by Negro038
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 18:43 #21741Senior Member

Posts: 334Which one
Are you talking Sunny Health on Magnolia below Bamboo?
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 14:21 #21740Senior Member

Posts: 28Five Star Body Massage
/5-star-body-massage in Westminster.
Originally Posted by DonJuanCarlos
[View Original Post]
First time there. I pulled Linda. Mid 30's MILF. FS bare back all day. When she cums, she is done and then she will finish you with BBBJ. $35 door, $60 tip. I'm done.
-
06-23-20 14:07 #21739Senior Member

Posts: 1377Example 2 . What not to do.
This is my first time on the board. Looking for a nice Asian with nice tits and ass. Can someone help me out😳.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 14:02 #21738Senior Member

Posts: 1377Example 1
Went to S. H. Health center / Westminster. Had the lovely Mia med build nice tits an ass had some Tity play had her pants half way.
Originally Posted by HoDownMan2
[View Original Post]
Down solid hand job she used those hot rocks the place is super clean inside they might have a shower to use. After that I proceeded to one of the _ stars an pounder my provider good😁128077; Mia 35 hr 40 tip second provider 35 hr 100 tip. Went back to work satisfied. 😛.
-
06-23-20 12:21 #21737Senior Member

Posts: 148Any FS hot Latinas at detox?
Originally Posted by BlueberryScone
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





