Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,691 to 21,705 of 31094
-
06-24-20 13:46 #9404Senior Member

Posts: 34Anyone remember this one.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/986033294599
I remember her cute face, can't put a name with it. Might take one for the team tonight.
-
06-24-20 13:17 #9403Regular Member

Posts: 21Thai
Does anyone know if Thai has FS or are there options and up charges for extras? I am seeing her this week and need to know what to expect. Thanks for anyone who can respond.
-
06-24-20 12:00 #9402Senior Member

Posts: 350Kelly
Same happened to me. Check BBFS thread.
Originally Posted by WolfHunter96
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 11:55 #9401Banned Member

Posts: 634I think she is probably double and triple booking and who ever shows she will ghost the rest. Seems like a lot of people have gotten screwed over by her. She is a complete mess. I think you should be glad she canceled because 3 years ago she was still together to a degree but not even close anymore. She may have worst demons out of anyone I ever met. If she ghosted you once don't give her satisfaction and go crawling back.
Originally Posted by WolfHunter96
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 08:29 #9400Senior Member

Posts: 96Kelly cancelled last minute
I set an appt, then she delayed 30 minutes, then confirmed new appt time. So I'm almost there and she suddenly cancels. As you said, somethings up, so she either needs to figure herself out or she's going to miss out.
Originally Posted by MachoManny
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-20 07:35 #9399Banned Member

Posts: 1148Tianna
I wonder what the result would have been, if you were able to come right then and there?
Originally Posted by ConcordGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 19:36 #9398Senior Member

Posts: 3075Didn't try. Just never clicked with her, however, for the right donation I believe everything is on the table!
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 19:35 #9397Banned Member

Posts: 634She probably didn't remember
She has fallen off so much over the years I bet she was out of her mind and didn't remember booking appointment. She is super hopped up on something I actually think she did you a favor.
Originally Posted by Daddy9974
[View Original Post]
Juicy Ginger is a much better option and is pretty normal. Kelly is not what she used to be. Not even close.
-
06-23-20 18:56 #9396Senior Member

Posts: 7334Her ads say "GFE". It doesn't sound very GFE to me. Pants off, top up isn't my idea of GFE. I guess there wasn't any kissing either?
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 18:05 #9395Senior Member

Posts: 35She ghosted me
Made a appointment with Kelly drove all the way there she disappeared waste of time.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 17:43 #9394Senior Member

Posts: 323Ashley Blackk
She says she's in Knoxville. I'm going to find out next week.
Originally Posted by PSeries
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 17:39 #9393Senior Member

Posts: 452A few years back she was in town, in and big outbuilding in the back yard. She was a well built almost a spinner, and a fun visit, except for that uncomfortable futon.
Originally Posted by ConcordGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 16:34 #9392Senior Member

Posts: 128She's not think like in the pictures, skinny with bruises all around her leg.
Originally Posted by NotMattLauer
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 16:33 #9391Banned Member

Posts: 930Indigo
Indigo charges 150 for a HH and 240 for a FH. She does not do QV's.
Originally Posted by Gigabyte40
[View Original Post]
I get beat up verbally for saying this but she is the best that I've been with.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...p/248166217194
-
06-23-20 15:44 #9390Senior Member

Posts: 878Yeah it is a shame, I have caught her a few times in "moments of clarity" and it is night and day from when the demons are taking hold. I saw her one time in the afternoon, and I guess she was going out to dinner with her family so she was staying straight (at least until after dinner?) and she was awesome, no rush, good service and a pretty decent conversation of you care about that thing, but if she is chasing (or already caught) the demon she might rush, complain nod off etc who knows what else expect the unexpected. Wish I would have caught wind of her when she was new in the game though cause she isn't bad to look at and was probably a lot better then (her older pics agree, body was a lot tighter).
Originally Posted by ITGuy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




