Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 7975
-
06-26-20 12:54 #2860Senior Member

Posts: 260She wants a $50 deposit before even meeting LOL. Don't waste your time, move on.
Originally Posted by Chimera422
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-20 11:37 #2859Senior Member

Posts: 116Deposit
I personally reject anything pertaining to a deposit.
Originally Posted by Chimera422
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-20 22:45 #2858Regular Member

Posts: 20Anyone seen her?
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...phia/52143967/#.
Ad says she's a stripper, setting up OTC in the post COVID world might be safer than clubbing when things reopen.
-
06-25-20 10:58 #2857Senior Member

Posts: 112Sad
All so true. I real hope that they be different and share.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-20 08:20 #2856Senior Member

Posts: 887Someone is going to bite, that's a given
So I received a message from this person (but don't call it a troll) with a receipt request and the "person" insists she (there is a sucker born every minute) is real. And I took the high road and wished "it" well.
Originally Posted by Strange
[View Original Post]
Here is the sad part, somewhere out there is a person who will respond in earnest. It wouldn't be you or me but someone who isn't thinking with the right head will bite and the true nature of the post will be realized and all bets are on a less than desirable outcome. I am hoping that person will return to this board and reveal what happened. It's like a car accident, you don't want to look, it adds nothing positive to your life when you do look but somehow your curiosity gets the best of you and it would be mildly entertaining to hear the details.
But I am not holding my breath waiting for it to happen, they will probably lick their wounds in private and chalk it up to an expensive learning lesson in mongering life.
-
06-24-20 22:43 #2855Banned Member

Posts: 566Trolling
Fuck all what a completely fake bullshit fakery. If only we had grinder for hetro's. I feel like he was actually mocking us. Like whatever.
Wait what? I thought it was a guy. It’s still probably a guy with boobs.
-
06-24-20 12:40 #2854Senior Member

Posts: 200Wtf
WTF are you for real!
Originally Posted by DopeHat666
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 20:30 #2853Regular Member

Posts: 14Update
I got approved instantly for an appointment with Samantha at EPM after sending a professional text. Does anyone know if the providers at EPM leave positive ratings for clients on P411 if I paid for a membership. Just to make bookings easier for future providers. I'd appreciate any advice at all when it comes to P411.
Originally Posted by PaFinest23
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 19:17 #2852Forum Advertiser

Posts: 3[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
06-23-20 19:15 #2851Forum Advertiser

Posts: 3[[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
06-23-20 19:01 #2850Regular Member

Posts: 14Getting my feet wet with AMP's specifically EMP and providers on Eros
Hello to all.
I am a 31 year old from PA that has been a lurker for 5 years now. I no longer have any luck on dating apps specifically tinder when it comes to meeting women. I've decided I want to start using EMP Philly or Eros about twice a month. I'm hoping to get approved for an appointment with EPM Philly when I text them a picture of my Employment Verification Letter and Drivers license since I don't have a Preferred411. Am I risking too much and or Identity theft if I show my drivers license through text with my DOB and Drivers License Number blacked out in hoping to get approved for an appointment with EPM or providers in general? If that route doesn't work with getting approved and instead I sign up and pay $99 for a P411 membership. If I find a provider that's willing to see me. How do I get ratings or reviews from providers so I can build up my references? Do I ask a provider after a session if they will leave me a positive review on P411? I am not familiar with P411 at all. I would appreciate all feedback and the basics of how P411 works for newbies and how I go about getting a review after seeing a provider or visiting an AMP.
-
06-23-20 17:27 #2849Senior Member

Posts: 887Winner, winner, chicken dinner
Ah let me see if I got this straight, you are a first time poster, a woman, who is looking for a fuck buddy and can't find one on the biggest rip off web sites in the world (Ashley Madison has been exposed for having no women, just bots).
Originally Posted by DopeHat666
[View Original Post]
I'm pretty sure if you really wanted to get laid, head to your local corner tavern and sit next to virtually any guy at the bar and whisper in his ear, Buy me a drink handsome, and you will find one inside 10 minutes. Otherwise, let some poor sucker from this web site answer your request as if it were real and hopefully you both report back on the true nature of the scam.
Inquiring minds want to know.
-
06-23-20 15:54 #2848Senior Member

Posts: 256Sexy Italian MILF Cherry hill
Want to let everyone know that my atf little Italian freak Shayla will be having some booby surgery and will be taking the entire month of July off. This week is your last chance to see her til August.
-
06-22-20 14:18 #2847Senior Member

Posts: 987Agreed
I've seen her a couple of times. Nice and nice body but:
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
1) No foreplay, like playing with or sucking on her tits. Says it tickles or just pulls away.
2) Bad BBBJ. Just the tip and if you try to move at all she stops.
3) Mish only and she's so tight you can barely get going. Once I used a ton of lube and that worker marginally better but she complained about that as well.
So I went over a few times since she's available, has a nice body, not expensive, reliable and nearby. But I'm done, it's just not worth it.
-
06-22-20 11:20 #2846Senior Member

Posts: 987[QUOTE=PokerShark11;4842837]Please post a link- don't know who you mean.[/QUOTEhttps://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...v/994829955992











Reply With Quote





