Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15056

    Hmmmnnn.

    Quote Originally Posted by StrokerIsland  [View Original Post]
    I saw a girl named Michelle. I checked in the front. Walked around the back upstairs. Granny opened the door led me to room. Michelle comes in a red dress prob mid 30's. Table shower was great she jerked me off a little bit on the table. Then gave a massage back in the other room. It was a CBJ and ended with a HJ. FS was on the menu.
    I checked in front and walked upstairs. HMMMNNN. Granny opened door HMMMNNN. A red dress, mid 30's HMMMNNN. CBJ and FS was available HMMMNNN.

    4 new developments to the NMS standard (forever) routine in 1 report. Makes me think HMMMNNN. Are you sure you were at NMS / Smilers?

    What do fellow mongers think??

  2. #15055

    Michelle

    Was she a blonde Asian with a slammin body?

    Quote Originally Posted by StrokerIsland  [View Original Post]
    I saw a girl named Michelle. I checked in the front. Walked around the back upstairs. Granny opened the door led me to room. Michelle comes in a red dress prob mid 30's. Table shower was great she jerked me off a little bit on the table. Then gave a massage back in the other room. It was a CBJ and ended with a HJ. FS was on the menu.

  3. #15054
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    What was your therapists name? This is news, since moving downstairs, has been usually HJ only. CBJ / BBBJ? BBBJCIM?
    I saw a girl named Michelle. I checked in the front. Walked around the back upstairs. Granny opened the door led me to room. Michelle comes in a red dress prob mid 30's. Table shower was great she jerked me off a little bit on the table. Then gave a massage back in the other room. It was a CBJ and ended with a HJ. FS was on the menu.

  4. #15053

    Additional options near-by

    On occasion I am in SE Connecticut and was so at their spa reopening day. I'll post in CT as well, but I'm RI based and we still have reduced availability such this may be a helpful option.

    Star is the long time (quality) server in the and Haven area and I don't know of their re-opening status. However I had read about Carnation in East Haven which is closer to most RI travelers just off the Interstate. I read mixed reviews prior to my visit and I can say I was treated well. Location is a strip mall with ample rear parking. Clean, spacious and my staffer was fine or better. Coco. Perhaps a surprise not all staffers (3 I believe) are Korean, but a mix Taiwan, Japan, Korean. Coco treated me very well overall including excellent therapeutics such that my posture and comfort were much enhanced. Full time allotment, no short change. She was friendly, petite and attentive. Perhaps a surprise to some, but at entry I had my expected house fee of $. 7 ready and offered up without pricing discussion. She looked at the 3 twenties and a ten and handed the ten back to me saying "one hour is only $6. " I thought right from there I had a superior staffer.

    Danbury is nearby and well-posted so I have no new news. I had read of SN Therapy with many posts of positive description and stopped for a visit. They too are in a strip mall and. BE WARNED. Your GPS may send you a half mile in the wrong direction off the freeway based on address entry as there is a difference between Lake Ave and Lake Ave Ext. They were chock-a-block full busy when I was there but Imo was most considerate allowing me to wait inside. They still offer TS, while at Caranation did not. My staffer was Lucy who was fine, but I caught them in their rush and got an expedited session. Clean, well-organized, well-reviewed and I'd like to visit again off-peak.

    East Haven is a pretty easy drive all freeway and the facility is just off the exit. Danbury is not so being farther and harder.

    Still in a world with diminishing options this may suit some Ocean Staters.

  5. #15052
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    I never got any kind of BJ upstairs even. Never tried though. Always had it in my head that NMS was HJ only so I guess I never considered anything else as possible.

    Only been once since they moved downstairs. Upstairs entrance being less visible is why I liked it
    What's the typical experience there? Is a table shower still available and worth it? Is it like some places the massage is fair and rushed to get to extra curricular activities and tips?

  6. #15051
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    What was your therapists name? This is news, since moving downstairs, has been usually HJ only. CBJ / BBBJ? BBBJCIM?
    I never got any kind of BJ upstairs even. Never tried though. Always had it in my head that NMS was HJ only so I guess I never considered anything else as possible.

    Only been once since they moved downstairs. Upstairs entrance being less visible is why I liked it.

  7. #15050

    SMilers

    Quote Originally Posted by StrokerIsland  [View Original Post]
    I went by today. 70 was house fee but I paid 100 for a BJ. Not sure if I overpaid or not but it was my first time there.
    What was your therapists name? This is news, since moving downstairs, has been usually HJ only. CBJ / BBBJ? BBBJCIM?

  8. #15049

    Was there any looker?

    Quote Originally Posted by StrokerIsland  [View Original Post]
    I went by today. 70 was house fee but I paid 100 for a BJ. Not sure if I overpaid or not but it was my first time there.
    How are the girls granny or 40 ish MILF? Is FS available? I once paid 70+70 in harmony for that. A CBJ but the girl was def one of the best looking one and BJ was by far the best. Even same league as Mandy if not better! So 170 was more. You overpaid.

  9. #15048

    Smiler

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverSnorkler  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Smilers lately and able to inform on what the currrant damages are? Still $70/$40?

    Thanks.
    I went by today. 70 was house fee but I paid 100 for a BJ. Not sure if I overpaid or not but it was my first time there.

  10. #15047

    Def scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Socrates68  [View Original Post]
    Tried to text. Already skeptical because of the broken English but went along with it.

    Initial text was asking about availability and rates, never mentioned rates but just asked when I wanted to book an appointment. I said in a couple of hours, she replied back with a request for a deposit of $100-$150 and hoped I would understand as she needs to protect herself.

    I didn't bother to respond.
    Same ad content different pic and phone number on boston rubrating.

  11. #15046

    I'll guess at scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyz09  [View Original Post]
    Tried to text. Already skeptical because of the broken English but went along with it.

    Initial text was asking about availability and rates, never mentioned rates but just asked when I wanted to book an appointment. I said in a couple of hours, she replied back with a request for a deposit of $100-$150 and hoped I would understand as she needs to protect herself.

    I didn't bother to respond.

  12. #15045
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiabatic  [View Original Post]
    Sadly, Central Health was extinct long before this pandemic was even on the horizon. Some faggot hippie bought the place and turned it into a glass art studio. I'm sure the creepy mechanics that used to watch us come and go from their bay are probably bored as can be, now. I've always suspected them as being snitches so I have no sympathies. If you go on the glass maker's website, you can recognize it's the brick warehouse inside of Central Health, and Google Maps even calls out that building as the glass art studio. It's been pretty heavily converted, inside, and will very likely never return to this Earth. I have more sorrow for the passing of Central Health than I do most humans.

    http://www.pandwglass.com/liz-and-jim
    If I remember, Connie was her name and she did keep UTR open a short time after the close down of her place and Admiral St. I remember the first round of court cases and the spa's won. Admiral had a full waiting room, so badly wanted to say "Jackson" but never did.

  13. #15044

    Loretta


  14. #15043
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    While back toured the first crackdown, admiral st, central health, heavenly hands, OS. Half still empty to this day. The other day I toured FE, Harmony and Pleasant all with for rent and all stripped of furniture and decorations and window covers but still mostly in tact (could easily be re opened). I'm from closer to Boston and its amazing the poverty level of Pawtucket and Noth Providence. Half of the store fronts many name brand shut down for what looked like years. Have not been in some of the areas since NM st was upstairs. That was a nice spa, got Cici a lot even managed her top off and bottom down for some on table games. Never FS but enough if I posted she would be gone. As to the girls being captive that was BS. Dropped in one day and she was walking down the stairs to get into a convertible and go shopping with some of the other girl's. We hugged and said next time. Two weeks later was a top of chart next time for a hand job place. Not seeing why the city's crack down on those places. I often got lunch and even hit a store or two. OS and Fed Hill with CF so close was a full day. I do not think they can equate sexual assault or any crime with those places. All that seems to happen is a crackdown in one are and business picks up in another. Question is now, LEO is getting a rough time with fighting real crime. Will they concentrate more on spas as easy targets or just sit in the cruisers and see nothing.
    Sadly, Central Health was extinct long before this pandemic was even on the horizon. Some faggot hippie bought the place and turned it into a glass art studio. I'm sure the creepy mechanics that used to watch us come and go from their bay are probably bored as can be, now. I've always suspected them as being snitches so I have no sympathies. If you go on the glass maker's website, you can recognize it's the brick warehouse inside of Central Health, and Google Maps even calls out that building as the glass art studio. It's been pretty heavily converted, inside, and will very likely never return to this Earth. I have more sorrow for the passing of Central Health than I do most humans.

    http://www.pandwglass.com/liz-and-jim

  15. #15042

    Smilers

    Has anyone been to Smilers lately and able to inform on what the currrant damages are? Still $70/$40?

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape