rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3463

    BeachBawdy


  2. #3462

    Riley_baby

    Anyone taken the plunge with this one? I feel like she might've been reported on back a few mos ago when she had a different profile. ?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/895ef...4-77f69f9a838e
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F6D011CA-A675-4790-BE6C-E82D28E07214.jpg‎   788E9C90-4D20-407E-B199-F74609537DF2.jpg‎  

  3. #3461
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunk  [View Original Post]
    It's def a nice ass she has! But she does stand out in public. Lots of eyes watch.

    LOL.
    Oh make no mistake she's a Ho. A week or so ago I was texting her on either a Fri or Sat night at like 1:30 in the morning and she was willing to drive out to NoVA from DC to fuck me but I passed. So there doesn't seem to be a time or place she isn't game for a little cash and some D. LOL.

  4. #3460
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunk  [View Original Post]
    It's def a nice ass she has! But she does stand out in public. Lots of eyes watch.

    LOL.
    I messaged her on a Friday night and she quickly responded and was ready to meet that weekend. I met her on a Tuesday. She offered to host but I passed and got the room. She def seems like a pro to me. She was quick to ask for money upfront. I can speak Spanish yet still couldn't really find much to converse about. She would get on her phone often too. The biggest cons for me where that the pictures are def touched up. I had also asked her to dress down since previous reports stated she likes to dress up. Well she didn't. She was dressed super hot but at 11 am in DC during Covid times she drew a too on of attention. Pro is she's fun in bed down for anything even anal for the right price. If your into getting rimmed she a pro.

  5. #3459
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319
    It's def a nice ass she has! But she does stand out in public. Lots of eyes watch.

    LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    We had messaged each other before but I never arranged to meet up. Just don't feel like she's my cup of tea. At least from previous reports, she does CFS so it's still somewhat safe even of she bangs the whole village.

  6. #3458
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunk  [View Original Post]
    I passed my close buddy some info about her. She replies back do you want to see me tonight? I'm guessing she's banging the whole neighborhood! Who else has hit.
    We had messaged each other before but I never arranged to meet up. Just don't feel like she's my cup of tea. At least from previous reports, she does CFS so it's still somewhat safe even of she bangs the whole village.

  7. #3457
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    In her Seeking section, she writes, "I'm a young and beautiful trans woman!
    Ditto. Whether trans means transgender or transsexual, she is definitely not the natural kind LOL.

  8. #3456
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Paz

    I passed my close buddy some info about her. She replies back do you want to see me tonight? I'm guessing she's banging the whole neighborhood! Who else has hit.

  9. #3455

    Elaine

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunk  [View Original Post]
    She was in RVA earlier in the month; now she's in D. C. She has a new (probably app) phone number. She seems to ask for very small amounts of money ($10 or so) for various bills. I don't think she's a pro. The question is whether she's real and would actually meet or do anything physical. At least a couple of us tried in RVA.

  10. #3454

    Transwoman

    Quote Originally Posted by AksWorld  [View Original Post]
    Really. She didn't tell me that and even her profile doesn't say that. Thanks for saving me.
    In her Seeking section, she writes, "I'm a young and beautiful trans woman!

  11. #3453
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    What's up with this one?


  12. #3452
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonCuse  [View Original Post]
    Well she's trans so heads up.
    Really. She didn't tell me that and even her profile doesn't say that. Thanks for saving me.

  13. #3451

    Tatted Blasian. Or Tattedblasian feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    I am seeing her tomorrow night where I am getting hotel. Anybody know any concerns I should have?
    I think you posted that you saw her. Appreciate some feedback here or you can pm me. Chatting with her.

  14. #3450

    Pic on SA

    Wondering how many of you have a Face pic on SA or share a face pic on texts.

    I don't have any and occasionally get some push back.

  15. #3449
    Quote Originally Posted by AksWorld  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met with her? I am planning to meet her soon so any information would help.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/318bb...8-a91547968886

    Thanks.
    Well she's trans so heads up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape