Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21742

    Which one

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Went to S. H. Health center / Westminster. Had the lovely Mia med build nice tits an ass had some Tity play had her pants half way.

    Down solid hand job she used those hot rocks the place is super clean inside they might have a shower to use. After that I proceeded to one of the _ stars an pounder my provider good Mia 35 hr 40 tip second provider 35 hr 100 tip. Went back to work satisfied.
    Are you talking Sunny Health on Magnolia below Bamboo?

  2. #21741

    Five Star Body Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuanCarlos  [View Original Post]
    Recently tried her. Found her on private delight prior to reading this. Was hitting up a lot of providers but she was the only one who was available last Sunday evening. I enjoyed myself for sure! She was very nice & cool personality. She opened the door and she was in a tight summer dress. She's tall, fake tits, face is about a 6 out of 10 - Massage was ok. Definitely not a MT (I've had better massages from AMP.) But it was not bad. She massaged junior from behind while I was face down so that was a lot fun. She has a slight belly, she said she stopped working out since the quarantine. But she's not fat. She does have a nice ass. Her place is pretty up scale. She was really nice, very accommodating. Not rushed. Cool vibes. Started with a 15 min massage, then flipped. She gave hints that I can roam so I did. FIV, FUTB, She did some nice tit fucking as well. She advertises $$ for the session. I paid another extra $ for BBBJ which included DT! I inquired for FS but a bit pricey for me. Another $$ !! It was fun perving out tho. I was actually hoping to get a real massage and some fun play but. I got more fun play this round LOL. Just be really respectful, chill and handle business and she'll let you have some fun for sure! Overall a good experience.

    If anyone has any recommendation for a provider that can really do a good massage and play time and not too expensive. Please send some info. My body is needing it so bad! Thanks in advance.
    /5-star-body-massage in Westminster.

    First time there. I pulled Linda. Mid 30's MILF. FS bare back all day. When she cums, she is done and then she will finish you with BBBJ. $35 door, $60 tip. I'm done.

  3. #21740

    Example 2 . What not to do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Went to S. H. Health center / Westminster. Had the lovely Mia med build nice tits an ass had some Tity play had her pants half way.

    Down solid hand job she used those hot rocks the place is super clean inside they might have a shower to use. After that I proceeded to one of the _ stars an pounder my provider good😁128077; Mia 35 hr 40 tip second provider 35 hr 100 tip. Went back to work satisfied. 😛.
    This is my first time on the board. Looking for a nice Asian with nice tits and ass. Can someone help me out😳.

  4. #21739

    Example 1

    Quote Originally Posted by HoDownMan2  [View Original Post]
    Dude, seriously? You need help with what? Have you read the board and all of the information regarding these places. There is so much information on what they provide, who the providers are, costs etc. You could not have an easier play book than this. What the heck do you need that is not provided?

    What is your preference in ethnicitty?

    What service do you want?

    Figure it out already and report back!!
    Went to S. H. Health center / Westminster. Had the lovely Mia med build nice tits an ass had some Tity play had her pants half way.

    Down solid hand job she used those hot rocks the place is super clean inside they might have a shower to use. After that I proceeded to one of the _ stars an pounder my provider good😁128077; Mia 35 hr 40 tip second provider 35 hr 100 tip. Went back to work satisfied. 😛.

  5. #21738
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueberryScone  [View Original Post]
    I'm personally a fan of detox but I prefer Latin women. Never rushed, right price, & the girls are hot.
    Any FS hot Latinas at detox?

  6. #21737

    New Intel

    Back with some intel LOL.

    After showering for hours and feeling ashamed of myself I did it guys. I went to three locations in 1 day.

    Nirvana in Alamitos.

    Got there as soon as they opened with a small Asian girl that calls herself Bibi. Big tattoo on her back. She's FS but cfs and CBJ. Big ass and tits but kind of ugly wouldn't try it again. Damage 160 which is bs since they are trying to make up for the days closed.

    After I went home and showered I went to.

    Relax and unwind on brookurst. I tried bailey. Reviews on her were great but not my type LOL a bit cheaper here though.

    Any recommendation on this place for a girl with a fat ass? That's FS.

    Lastly I went to VT in Westminster with Kathie. She's Vietnamese super short with no ass and big tits. Massage was shit even if she was a sweet girl. 20 minutes into massage she turned me over and asked me in I wanted banana to scream lmfao I said yes she went to get a hat and came back to smd with a hat. She only provides FS with cfs and CBJ. She just laid there and took it. This one was the worst for me. She had no ass and just laid there taking it. Super boring. I didn't even bust. I went home and finished my self off haha.

    Hope this is good Intel for yall. Please help me find a Latina that does FS.

  7. #21736

    Choosing

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordanrvra3  [View Original Post]
    I've been doing some research on all the different AMPs and need help choosing between (6* , le palace, d spot) especially considering it will be my first time, thanks.
    Dude, seriously? You need help with what? Have you read the board and all of the information regarding these places. There is so much information on what they provide, who the providers are, costs etc. You could not have an easier play book than this. What the heck do you need that is not provided?

    What is your preference in ethnicitty?

    What service do you want?

    Figure it out already and report back!!

  8. #21735

    Le Palace

    Quote Originally Posted by Mhsm2014  [View Original Post]
    Where is this place a lot of you are talking about? There's a Le Palace in Santa Ana and Garden Grove.
    Euclid and Westminster.

  9. #21734
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordanrvra3  [View Original Post]
    I've been doing some research on all the different AMPs and need help choosing between (6* , le palace, d spot) especially considering it will be my first time, thanks.
    I'm personally a fan of detox but I prefer Latin women. Never rushed, right price, & the girls are hot.

  10. #21733
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadorTail  [View Original Post]
    Saw Andie. 35 cute. Chinese like they all are. Loved the massage. Loved getting her long nipples sucked. Loved getting junior sucked. Who says love sucks? Price is $35 now.
    Andies dies BJ?

  11. #21732

    Le Palace

    Where is this place a lot of you are talking about? There's a Le Palace in Santa Ana and Garden Grove.

  12. #21731

    Angie at Ocean Blue Spa in Irvine

    Anyone remember Ocean Blue Spa in Irvine right across from JWA?

    That place is shut down and changed to some other thai massage place (pretty legit from what I recall), but I've been searching for this one girl named Angie that used to work at Ocean Blue. She gave the most rocking massage and back walking EVER outside of Thailand.

    And her HE was a bonus as she was quite attractive.

    If anyone knows where she's gone to would be SUPER appreciative for the info.

  13. #21730

    First time tomorrow

    I've been doing some research on all the different AMPs and need help choosing between (6* , le palace, d spot) especially considering it will be my first time, thanks.

  14. #21729
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillWeebs  [View Original Post]
    There's a recent review of Vina a few posts down.
    That was the recent post I was referring to but was wondering if anyone has any other experiences.

  15. #21728
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadorTail  [View Original Post]
    Saw Andie. 35 cute. Chinese like they all are. Loved the massage. Loved getting her long nipples sucked. Loved getting junior sucked. Who says love sucks? Price is $35 now.
    Does she have nice natural melons? Don't think I've seen her there but none of the girls at bamboo I tried would give BJ LOL.

    Juju and momo were cute but I think juju is gone now.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonJuanCarlos  [View Original Post]
    Nicole was probably my favorite of them all. Nicole's a freak, but she won't do any FS or BBBJ. They have some young pretty girls in there some of them are gone like Coco, Candy, Kaka, Hailey, Mesa, was all pretty amazing, young and gave good massages. I hope they have another all star line up soon! I love Lepalace, it's affordable house fee and most girls expect only $60 tip and you can stretch that sometimes with HJ, FIV, sucking on tits. But I never really got FS there. I'm glad they've open back up but It sucks the girls wear masks but def. Understandable. Tracy is pretty good both in massages and personality. Nice body. On your second visit if she likes you she'll let you feel the vag OTC (haven't tried pulling her pants down yet) and she'll let you suck on the nips. She has a cute face, ok butt, but has a handful of breast! Enjoy. And if anyone has any intel on a new girl in lepalace please let us know!
    Are they natural melons? Also they're open now right? They don't seem to pick up.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoDownMan2  [View Original Post]
    The girls at Le Palace will do exactly what you want. You can request a STRONG GIRL or SOFT Girl meaning the strength of the massage. Soft Girls tend to be more petite and younger. You will always get a pretty good tease.

    Try Nicole but call early to request as she fills up fast. Your first time seeing her, she will remain clothed with OTC roaming but the second time, she will remember your face and will remove her pants etc for a more personal touch if you know what I mean. Enjoy!!
    Only one I tried was yuki. Wonder if she's still there. Pretty girl with decent bod. Will try Nicole! Does she have nice natural D melons?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape