Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Hardly Seek
  1. #3789
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    El vice presidente

    Rumor is that the "congress member" who has the hottie gallery in it is on the short list for veep. I am endorsing her.

  2. #3788
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyWhyteGuy007  [View Original Post]
    Whoa kemosabe.

    Don't hate the player hate the game.

    And I don't drink BTW.
    Everyone here believes everything you say.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 40-for-la-******-the-math-checks-out.jpg‎  

  3. #3787
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Of course you do.

    I'm surprised you even pay $40.

    I was under the assumption you gave them $10 but only because they paid for the hotel room and a ice cold six pack.
    Whoa kemosabe.

    Don't hate the player hate the game.

    And I don't drink BTW.

  4. #3786
    Senior Member


    Posts: 402

    6/21 Afternoon

    Been a while since I did a daylight cruise on Fig so decided to check it out. Lots of girls all over. Most of the action in the 60's.

    Hot BSW all over. Hot looking LSW (maybe light skin) out there as well as.

    All the girls asking 100 so mongers must be paying for it. Found a cute young BSW name of Honey who wanted 70 for head and sex. She is real good in terms of skills and attitude. Tight body that moves with her sex partner.

    If mongers accept 100 than before you know it girls will be asking 120 and 140.

  5. #3785
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyWhyteGuy007  [View Original Post]
    Believe it or not but they charge different for everybody and treat everybody different.

    I never pay more than 40 for head and ass.

    I got the gift of gab.
    Of course you do.

    I'm surprised you even pay $40.

    I was under the assumption you gave them $10 but only because they paid for the hotel room and a ice cold six pack.

  6. #3784
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by FigueroaCruise  [View Original Post]
    Osho stole one of my clips, he even added a voice over. Momma I made it
    Fight him for it.

    Fight him on 65th and Fig at 10 pm tonight.

    I will provide commentary.

  7. #3783
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Clips

    Quote Originally Posted by FigueroaCruise  [View Original Post]
    Osho stole one of my clips, he even added a voice over. Momma I made it
    I admire you guys for this filming shit. I am scared as fook in the HG. I assume at least one of these pussy eating prankster pimps has a neener and will use it if they catch you filming.

  8. #3782
    Quote Originally Posted by Speck  [View Original Post]
    Srsly? What are you picking up for half hours that's cheaper and better than that? Anytime I find one for $60-80 FS, they want me to finish in 5 nanoseconds.
    Believe it or not but they charge different for everybody and treat everybody different.

    I never pay more than 40 for head and ass.

    I got the gift of gab.

  9. #3781
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Nothing like that has been on fig recently. That is top shelf.
    The guy below advertising his IG has girls on his page way better.

    He even caught an Asian chick and another white girl with a big ass booty.

  10. #3780
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Nothing like that has been on fig recently. That is top shelf.
    She doesn't allow DATY.

    Just in case the pussy lickers are wondering.

    I'm sure that Steak will talk her into it though. And make her cum like crazy.

  11. #3779

    Osho

    Osho stole one of my clips, he even added a voice over. Momma I made it.

  12. #3778
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1525
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyWhyteGuy007  [View Original Post]
    100 for that?
    Srsly? What are you picking up for half hours that's cheaper and better than that? Anytime I find one for $60-80 FS, they want me to finish in 5 nanoseconds.

  13. #3777
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1525
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Nothing like that has been on fig recently. That is top shelf.
    She's out literally every single day in HG. Can miss her. Short white girl with huge fake tranny lashes.

    Afternoons on fig from say 3 pm-7 pm.

  14. #3776
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    I bid 120

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyWhyteGuy007  [View Original Post]
    100 for that?
    Nothing like that has been on fig recently. That is top shelf.

  15. #3775
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Yeah tons of girls and tons of guys and tons of want to-be pimps.

    Figueroa looked like mid-town Manhattan traffic with cars on the main track in the HG lined up for blocks.

    Even the cops were amazed. They couldn't believe how many swinging dicks were driving around looking to get sucked and fucked.

    I saw the tall thin brunette and I wondered if she would provide good satisfying service or if it would be $100 and a high pressure race to nut in 15 minutes.

    Most girls in the HG want $100 and its for a quickie. Quickie meaning under 15 minutes. For this reason I rarely pick up girls in the HG.

    One exception is Salena who usually works 65th and 66th.

    https://los-angeles.skipthegames.com...w/541378392430

    She's slender, young and has a firm cooter with alot of grip on it and she will give you a full 30 min for your $100.

    Don't expect a fun, cheery personality though. She's as cold as a witches tittie in a brass bra. But you won't have any problem getting hard and nutting with her though.
    100 for that?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape