Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8728

    Nikki Lee

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    OK, Smart Ass, how would you contact her? Bill HO.
    Her name is Nikki Lee and her number is in the URL - https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...592/2692151612 269-.

  2. #8727

    Nikki Lee

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    OK, Smart Ass, how would you contact her? Bill HO.
    Her name is Nikki Lee and her number is in the URL - https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...592/2692151612 269-215-1612.

  3. #8726

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    OK, Smart Ass, how would you contact her? Bill HO.
    Copy of ad with number.

  4. #8725
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Missing number

    OK, Smart Ass, how would you contact her? Bill HO.

    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax67  [View Original Post]
    You posted her link and latest ad. What more info do you need?

  5. #8724

    Nicole is real

    Quote Originally Posted by Premilio  [View Original Post]
    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ampa/52055785/

    I was looking for options the other day when I came across this ad. Comms we're good and the was planning to make. My way to see her until she asked to exchange pictures. Informed her that I don't send pictures and decided to avoid. Does anyone know if she's legit? Worth it?
    I've seen her in person, she's real and the pics are current of how she looks; nice and thick. I didn't partake because my drama radar was going off. Other mongers have reported on her dangerous criminal record. As for the picture sending, never do that. If its the police then you just gave yourself away, if its her thugs then they now know who to rob. Some girls claim its for their safety, the truth is regardless of the reason they may want it, its a liability against you. The only thing that needs your face pic is your online dating profile. I might send a dick pic upon request to someone I've already dated a while, but never to someone new.

  6. #8723

    Cali

    Any intel on this one? Just my type if she's legit.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/lets-p...inner/30083598

  7. #8722

    Picture

    Quote Originally Posted by Pussylicker2  [View Original Post]
    Why wouldn't you want to send her your picture? You know what she looks like. Nothing in her ad looks fake. It makes sense that she might want to know what you look like. I often attach my picture in my first text, often holding cash in my hand.
    Bad idea. Never send your real picture.

    It could end up anywhere.

  8. #8721
    Quote Originally Posted by Premilio  [View Original Post]
    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ampa/52055785/

    I was looking for options the other day when I came across this ad. Comms we're good and the was planning to make. My way to see her until she asked to exchange pictures. Informed her that I don't send pictures and decided to avoid. Does anyone know if she's legit? Worth it?
    Why wouldn't you want to send her your picture? You know what she looks like. Nothing in her ad looks fake. It makes sense that she might want to know what you look like. I often attach my picture in my first text, often holding cash in my hand.

  9. #8720
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Scam?

    The ad is too explicit. Plus non-locale area code and no location. I would stay away. Bill Ho.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hidell  [View Original Post]

  10. #8719
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4911

    Empty your PM

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    Ten years of street life will leave a mark. I'm bailing her out tomorrow. I think I am the only contact she has left in this world.

    Here is a photo I took about 15 years ago at my house. Bill Ho.
    You have no room to receive new PMs.

  11. #8718

    Nicole

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ampa/52055785/

    I was looking for options the other day when I came across this ad. Comms we're good and the was planning to make. My way to see her until she asked to exchange pictures. Informed her that I don't send pictures and decided to avoid. Does anyone know if she's legit? Worth it?

  12. #8717

    Likely Fake

    This pictures are of Sabrina Nichole (Instagram Model).

    And no signs that she is in the Tampa Bay area waiting to meet us.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hidell  [View Original Post]

  13. #8716

    Seriously

    Quote Originally Posted by Hidell  [View Original Post]
    If you can't tell this is fake it's time to hang it up buddy.

  14. #8715

  15. #8714

    Lmfao

    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax67  [View Original Post]
    You posted her link and latest ad. What more info do you need?
    Yeah lmfao I was going to ask the same thing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape