Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 39,466 to 39,480 of 52349
-
06-22-20 06:43 #12884Senior Member

Posts: 1149Pretty much doubt it.
Originally Posted by Jmrz4
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-20 05:57 #12883Senior Member

Posts: 413Contact for M?
Can someone please PM a # for M. I forget which girls they've had over the years but I know I've booked with them before. I just haven't been on the LA scene in a while. Thanks.
-
06-22-20 01:47 #12882Senior Member

Posts: 163What's the website for kpc?
Originally Posted by SomeGuyCool
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-20 00:49 #12881Senior Member

Posts: 173Saw Yuna from KPC.
Went even though some members didn't speak highly of her.
I had a blast. Didn't know she was a squirter. Fun times.
-
06-22-20 00:33 #12880Senior Member

Posts: 7266A solid NO.
Originally Posted by Jmrz4
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-20 00:04 #12879Senior Member

Posts: 121Probably not.
Saw here under a different name, and she did not allow it. I'm pretty sure it is still a no.
Originally Posted by JFret
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 22:26 #12878Senior Member

Posts: 553Man, glad I got another last round to inseminate her last week. Will miss that little sex nympho.
Originally Posted by BlaneJames
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 21:48 #12877Senior Member

Posts: 38Seven
What are you guys' experience with booker Seven? Are the pictures of the girls pretty accurate or typical bait and switch type game? The lineup seems enticing.
-
06-21-20 21:03 #12876Senior Member

Posts: 54Tina_fang hx
Has anyone seen? Asking here in case bb.
-
06-21-20 18:32 #12875Senior Member

Posts: 67Glow
Is Glow going to be BBFS when she returns? She was hard no during her stint in SD.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 16:15 #12874Senior Member

Posts: 48If you figure this out, please let me know, because I 've been trying to get a hold of Allie from the same provider. I really appreciate it if someone can also help me. Thank you in advance.
Originally Posted by NoRubber
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 15:49 #12873Senior Member

Posts: 122Kpc
Looks like mina (mini from M) had a short stint there, she's gone. Two new girls next week though, Minji and Gahin. If they are bb may be a couple of new winners.
-
06-21-20 15:12 #12872Senior Member

Posts: 139Yeah, I'm definitely not connected with the booker. Only used their service once so that could be it and not being Asian could just be an excuse since I am not a regular. I've been in your position with other bookers though.
Originally Posted by Eddy68
[View Original Post]
Anyway, is she worth it? I have been disappointed a few times since I relied on reviews here and the girls aren't as attractive as I thought they'd be.
-
06-21-20 15:05 #12871Senior Member

Posts: 3480Sunday June 21
M.
Chanel, Cona, Hazel, Angel.
Sexy Angels.
Luna.
Sexyfunkgirls.
Viki.
-
06-20-20 23:15 #12870

Posts: 904Exactly. She will see other nationalities. Just depends on the mongers reputation with the Booker and their girls. She's gone now BTW. Who knows if she returns but last I heard, she had a stalker issue, so had to dip because of that.
Originally Posted by Eddy68
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





