Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 620 of 921 FirstFirst ... 120 520 570 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 670 720 ... LastLast
Results 9,286 to 9,300 of 13812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4527

    Jayda

    Wow. This one is pretty sexy.

  2. #4526

    Princeton

    I visited this place today. New comer name muse. Perfect body figure. My advice for anyone plan visit those don't bother ask for pics because they just send you any photo edited but those place will not regret you because they all age range from 24 to 28 at least. My damage 2 pop for $$ she don't like playing her anal LOL. She love strong bulls. Shower and massage All girls are stay for 2 weeks.

  3. #4525
    Senior Member


    Posts: 176
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroPimp  [View Original Post]
    My guess is those are stock photos in the ads that they use. The girl is never the same as the one in the photos.
    Are you actually asking if Asian girls pictures are real.

  4. #4524

    Joliet Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by RalphAlton  [View Original Post]
    I've been out of it for a while, but stepping back in I'm having trouble searching for asian apartments in Joliet like at the Red roof inn. Where do I look?
    Oh my friend, that was back in the Backpage days. No Asian girls tour joliet anymore. Or at least to my knowledge.

  5. #4523

    Nice pics, but is it the girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyMonger69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited this apt? Coco as good as she sounds is an hour and half away. This place is 15 minutes.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1797087
    My guess is those are stock photos in the ads that they use. The girl is never the same as the one in the photos.

  6. #4522

    559x Asian Apt

    Has anyone visited this apt? Coco as good as she sounds is an hour and half away. This place is 15 minutes.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1797087

  7. #4521

    Coco, Thanks Of Charlie

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    I don't just give out my higest recommendation to anyone, but when I do you should know she is worthy of a visit. You have no ideas how many messages I got from guys requesting her pics.
    I am so glad I acted when I did. I actually thought I was late in the game, but maybe between Oh Charlie's accurate pics and my confirmation of Coco's looks and services, it got a little busy over there. I am sure the price-point had much to do with it.

    My personal thanks to Oh Charlie, for not only sharing his find, but for not trying to beat me to her on the day I was going at 10 am. Apparently, we both are early mongers and he let me have his favorite time slot. Nobody was waiting when I went. Tits to die for, but not crowding up in a creepy apartment line.

  8. #4520
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Jenna Haze.

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    If it was really Jenna, I would be waiting from 6 am to make sure I was first. Same for Charmane.
    Being first or one thousand doesn't matter to me. It's Jenna Haze.

  9. #4519

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    I'd wait in line for my turn at Jenna Haze. Her DVD Jenna Haze "Darkside" is awesome.
    If it was really Jenna, I would be waiting from 6 am to make sure I was first. Same for Charmane.

  10. #4518

    Joliet apartments

    I've been out of it for a while, but stepping back in I'm having trouble searching for asian apartments in Joliet like at the Red roof inn. Where do I look?

  11. #4517
    Senior Member


    Posts: 176

    Hiding behind furniture

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    I went to see the famous Coco today and there was a line of dudes out the door. They were everywhere, hiding behind furniture, hiding in different rooms. There was 6 pairs of shoes at the entrance and this was in the morning!! It was like the Me Love You Long Time scene in Full Metal Jacket!! By the time some of you managed to see her at 3 pm, she had already sucked a dozen dicks and licked at least half as many assholes. You didn't just get sloppy seconds, you got sloppy thirty-seconds. EWWWW. The fuck is wrong with you guys? I wouldn't wait in that line if it was Charmane Star or Jenna Haze. That's just nasty.

    I did the civilized thing and left and found something else somewhere else. There is not enough supply to go around. The game has changed. Before if you went anywhere in the morning, you had everything to yourself because everyone was at the office or wherever the fuck they go. Tons of people are home now and this fucks up everything. There's even more people hobbying today than ever because the lock down made them realize they hate their wives / girlfriends etc. LMAO.

    So you got to go wherever the light isn't shining. A bunch of fucking lemmings around here.
    I would be standing behind a palm tree. Funniest post in a while. Indeed the game has changed. Even the Bubonic Plague won't keep a monger home.

  12. #4516

    Coco follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    I went to see the famous Coco today and there was a line of dudes out the door. They were everywhere, hiding behind furniture, hiding in different rooms. There was 6 pairs of shoes at the entrance and this was in the morning!! It was like the Me Love You Long Time scene in Full Metal Jacket!! By the time some of you managed to see her at 3 pm, she had already sucked a dozen dicks and licked at least half as many assholes. You didn't just get sloppy seconds, you got sloppy thirty-seconds. EWWWW. The fuck is wrong with you guys? I wouldn't wait in that line if it was Charmane Star or Jenna Haze. That's just nasty.

    I did the civilized thing and left and found something else somewhere else. There is not enough supply to go around. The game has changed. Before if you went anywhere in the morning, you had everything to yourself because everyone was at the office or wherever the fuck they go. Tons of people are home now and this fucks up everything. There's even more people hobbying today than ever because the lock down made them realize they hate their wives / girlfriends etc. LMAO.

    So you got to go wherever the light isn't shining. A bunch of fucking lemmings around here.
    I don't just give out my higest recommendation to anyone, but when I do you should know she is worthy of a visit. You have no ideas how many messages I got from guys requesting her pics. One reason I did not really want to make the post in the first place. A lot of work for me. And she has not returned my wechat text from two days ago. She is either too busy or she is hating me for giving her so much work. Oh well, moving on. I found a girl who is more gorgeous than Coco at a different apartment (I saw her on my way out). I will go see her tomorrow or Friday.

  13. #4515
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Jenna Haze.

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't wait in that line if it was Jenna Haze.
    I'd wait in line for my turn at Jenna Haze. Her DVD Jenna Haze "Darkside" is awesome.

  14. #4514

    Full House

    I went to see the famous Coco today and there was a line of dudes out the door. They were everywhere, hiding behind furniture, hiding in different rooms. There was 6 pairs of shoes at the entrance and this was in the morning!! It was like the Me Love You Long Time scene in Full Metal Jacket!! By the time some of you managed to see her at 3 pm, she had already sucked a dozen dicks and licked at least half as many assholes. You didn't just get sloppy seconds, you got sloppy thirty-seconds. EWWWW. The fuck is wrong with you guys? I wouldn't wait in that line if it was Charmane Star or Jenna Haze. That's just nasty.

    I did the civilized thing and left and found something else somewhere else. There is not enough supply to go around. The game has changed. Before if you went anywhere in the morning, you had everything to yourself because everyone was at the office or wherever the fuck they go. Tons of people are home now and this fucks up everything. There's even more people hobbying today than ever because the lock down made them realize they hate their wives / girlfriends etc. LMAO.

    So you got to go wherever the light isn't shining. A bunch of fucking lemmings around here.

  15. #4513
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude300  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have an active link to Coco or this 2188 number? Been looking but can't find it.
    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1757311

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape