Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #1801

    "working for an agency" could be a setup

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    She's a former hairstylist who just spent a couple months in rehab in the mountains.

    I used to see her Semi- regularly and she's a LOT of fun. A little high dollar but kind of a funny, snarky, mean girl type who's fun to have drinks with.

    She's working for an agency now?
    It may be a new way to disguise a cash-and-dash. She wouldn't specify any amount, she was very much indicating she would do whatever I wanted for whatever amount, and she said I could send whatever I felt was reasonable to her agency. That set off the big red flag and I stopped pursuing.

  2. #1800

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    This one must think we are all stupid. She wants money sent to her agency.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d7406...c-4812882b4e0e
    She's a former hairstylist who just spent a couple months in rehab in the mountains.

    I used to see her Semi- regularly and she's a LOT of fun. A little high dollar but kind of a funny, snarky, mean girl type who's fun to have drinks with.

    She's working for an agency now?

  3. #1799

    I wouldn't do it for another reason

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    Your messages to them don't disappear. Though one girl told me that he hates guys that just send a phone number and little else, expecting them to call or text with little effort on the guy's part. I don't know how successful your strategy can be.
    I could care less about what the girls don"t like. No matter how nice you are, most never reply.

    If you just put your number out there, you'll get some strange messages. You won't know from whom and has happened to me a few times, they threaten to out you or extort you. My response has been FO and block him / her.

  4. #1798
    Quote Originally Posted by JellyBear  [View Original Post]
    I ended my subscription almost 4 months ago. Couple of girls reached out recently who never replied when it was active. They sent me a message and a couple of days later they texted me. So even after subscription ends will they still be able to read our messages? If that's the case then it makes sense to just blast your number to every girl who even comes close to your matching criteria. That way you don't need to have the subscription for a long time and if interested then girls can reach out via text. Does this makes sense or am I out of my mind.
    Your messages to them don't disappear. Though one girl told me that he hates guys that just send a phone number and little else, expecting them to call or text with little effort on the guy's part. I don't know how successful your strategy can be.

  5. #1797

    SA Messages after Subscription ended.

    Quote Originally Posted by AzBadger7  [View Original Post]
    I'll let my subscription lapse as well, may or may not go back. For the monthly membership price, you'd think they'd do a better job verifying the SBs.
    I ended my subscription almost 4 months ago. Couple of girls reached out recently who never replied when it was active. They sent me a message and a couple of days later they texted me. So even after subscription ends will they still be able to read our messages? If that's the case then it makes sense to just blast your number to every girl who even comes close to your matching criteria. That way you don't need to have the subscription for a long time and if interested then girls can reach out via text. Does this makes sense or am I out of my mind.

  6. #1796
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    S. A.

    Quote Originally Posted by SneakyMan  [View Original Post]
    It's become a real shit show. I'd say 95% are fakes or a complete waste of time. Here is the latest.

    Selling pics.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9a3b8...3-f3c928a0ac40

    Rude B.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5f7e8...5-659ccf8b3244

    A total C.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4d391...c-8e06159d3ec7

    As the add says, full on escort.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2bf22...5-4a18401ed170

    Numerous others, but profiles gone now.

    Amazing to me how many don't respond but yet are on constantly.
    The site is total scum, hiring bots, 18 year old queens looking for on line only even though they say that's not allowed.

    Never once are they removed after being reported. Hundred dollar escorts who think they suddenly are worth $500 or more because they are sugar babies. Could go on and on, don't even know why they are allowed to stay up under the FOSTA laws. Everyone knows they are promoting hooking.

  7. #1795

    Anne

    This one must think we are all stupid. She wants money sent to her agency.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d7406...c-4812882b4e0e
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 93FF7161-CF9E-4968-BB0E-C3C4A4723CAC.jpg‎  

  8. #1794

    Same here

    I'll let my subscription lapse as well, may or may not go back. For the monthly membership price, you'd think they'd do a better job verifying the SBs.

    Quote Originally Posted by SneakyMan  [View Original Post]
    Yep, that's another one. My response is FO.

    When my subscription expires in a couple of weeks, I'm done.

  9. #1793

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by Cmcae1  [View Original Post]
    I had a very nice night with Liz. For you who like attractive, fit, confident, sexy and classy women you should contact her. Although she has. Been on the site for awhile, she has not done too many meets until recently. She is. Definitely a MILF. I was overtaken by her genuine sexuality. Most times I meet women on SA we go to dinner or have drinks. This time she came straight to my room. We enjoyed wine (her) and beer (me) and had a really cool night.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/33871...0-cc06fc79de25
    She has done most of Raleigh and half the Executives that visit. She might as well use an escort site, which is SA for her.

    Glad you had a good time, but go get checked.

  10. #1792

    Had that happen as well

    Quote Originally Posted by AzBadger7  [View Original Post]
    I've had to report a few profiles recently, not that it will matter. Will exchange numbers and get threatened to be exposed on social media unless I pay up. Happened with two different profiles / phone numbers but I think it's the same person doing the blackmailing.
    Yep, that's another one. My response is FO.

    When my subscription expires in a couple of weeks, I'm done.

  11. #1791

    Sa

    I've had to report a few profiles recently, not that it will matter. Will exchange numbers and get threatened to be exposed on social media unless I pay up. Happened with two different profiles / phone numbers but I think it's the same person doing the blackmailing.

    Quote Originally Posted by SneakyMan  [View Original Post]
    It's become a real shit show. I'd say 95% are fakes or a complete waste of time. Here is the latest.

    Selling pics.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9a3b8...3-f3c928a0ac40

    Rude B.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5f7e8...5-659ccf8b3244

    A total C.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4d391...c-8e06159d3ec7

    As the add says, full on escort.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2bf22...5-4a18401ed170

    Numerous others, but profiles gone now.

    Amazing to me how many don't respond but yet are on constantly.

  12. #1790

    Sa

    It's become a real shit show. I'd say 95% are fakes or a complete waste of time. Here is the latest.

    Selling pics.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9a3b8...3-f3c928a0ac40

    Rude B.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5f7e8...5-659ccf8b3244

    A total C.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4d391...c-8e06159d3ec7

    As the add says, full on escort.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2bf22...5-4a18401ed170

    Numerous others, but profiles gone now.

    Amazing to me how many don't respond but yet are on constantly.

  13. #1789

    Rosey

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2012  [View Original Post]
    I've been talking to them as well and gave me the same $800 each starting point which is absurd. I didn't want to pull the trigger on both until meeting one first but Grace (brunette) was the only one that would go solo so I gave it a shot for 3. 50. Big mistake. When I got to their house Rosey met me who is hot af. When I finally met Grace she was completely wasted, couldn't have just been weed but I figured I'm here so wth. We start fooling around and she was so wasted I just wanted to get it over with. Here's where it gets good. I'm exploring her digitally and turns she has a tampon in! So I did the deed anyway and got the hell out of dodge. I was there for a total of 25 min. A complete ripoff. I would love to see Rosey but she won't meet solo and I'm not wasting money on Grace again just to see Rosey. Probably the worst experience I've had in 4 years in the bowl.
    YMMV, and timing is everything. It seems Rosey has a lot friends and she is the one to be friends with. So far, there is Eva, Emma and Grace. All spinners, Grace is hitting the weed a little to hard. I am sure the others are doing the same. It is fiun is the timing is right.

  14. #1788

    Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    Pretty girl. Said she lives near Burlington.

    Quoted me $ 600, though.

    Oh, well.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/bdcef...d-219b31d64563

    She quoted me same 500 in April, and the same in May. She is going up not down.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 33B970FE-7030-455A-9F41-20E1BC2C693F.jpg‎   430D7098-D2C2-4067-9669-429E014FD5B5.jpg‎  

  15. #1787

    JustSimplyKate

    Pretty girl. Said she lives near Burlington.

    Quoted me $ 600, though.

    Oh, well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape