Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15604

    Thief

    Guys, this is the stuff that we need to squash. We need to starve this chick and shut down all of her business. She has now moved from a hotel to a house in Hopewell doing the same thing for the last year. I hate to say it but someone is going to get hurt over this thief, please do your homework and stay away. Thanks, Streetsmart1.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/847040811791

  2. #15603

    Carly Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by HotRod21  [View Original Post]
    Stay away.
    Is that Carly?

  3. #15602

  4. #15601

    Carly

    Search Carly. She is bad news. Cash and dash.

  5. #15600

  6. #15599

    Lucky

    You have been VERY lucky. I usually just get head and got stds several times just from that. The antibiotics cure can have serious side effects and even kill some.

    Quote Originally Posted by FanRat  [View Original Post]
    Please PM me the name as well. I have been thinking about pulling the trigger on some of the trending girls this weekend and now I am a bit reluctant.

    As far as the covered / not covered argument goes I have been in the game for quite a while and rarely cover up. Only if the girl insists. And TBH I usually only see those girls once because of that. Only once out of hundreds of dates have I caught anything so I don't see it as a big deal. I also do not have an SO to worry about. Condoms really cut off the circulation so they are uncomfortable and since I can't feel the real deal it makes it difficult for me to finish.

    I've always thought it was funny. You hear women want a guy who can go and go but I've had a fair number start to push me to finish after banging on them for 15 minutes or more LOL.

    Thanks and be safe!

  7. #15598
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff  [View Original Post]
    Texted her last night she asked for half of the donation up front thru cashapp or apple pay. That was the end of the conversation.
    Same here. She wanted half I never responded back.

  8. #15597

    Outcalls

    Quote Originally Posted by FanRat  [View Original Post]
    Figured I'd take 1 for the team bc her ad seems to be exactly my cup of tea.

    I texted her at 12:30 and asked if she did outcall. She responded quickly asking where I was. I gave her the area and she responded that it was good and gave me her rates. Right inline with what other girls are asking. She asked what time. I had a quick errand so I told her 1:30. She said that was cool and that shed be waiting for me to text. I got home a bit early so at about 1 I texted and gave her the address. No response. Waited about 20 minutes and texted asking if she was going to make it and told her I couldn't go later because I had folks coming over. No response. Waited another 30 minutes and texted just a?. Still no response.

    Unless some of you guys see her and can give decent reviews I'm going to have to pass.
    So nobody ever gets worried about a provider knowing your address? Like this one ghosts but now knows your address to case the place? Not trying to discourage anyone, but I have always been leery of hosting at my place.

  9. #15596
    Quote Originally Posted by FanRat  [View Original Post]
    On Chamberlain?

    Shed be great if she could lose the monkey.
    She (Krystal) might be back at the 'Pops' hotel. What a zoo. Recently heard the monkey had her way down low. Hope she gets in a program.

  10. #15595

    Don't get your hopes up

    Quote Originally Posted by HotRod21  [View Original Post]
    Figured I'd take 1 for the team bc her ad seems to be exactly my cup of tea.

    I texted her at 12:30 and asked if she did outcall. She responded quickly asking where I was. I gave her the area and she responded that it was good and gave me her rates. Right inline with what other girls are asking. She asked what time. I had a quick errand so I told her 1:30. She said that was cool and that shed be waiting for me to text. I got home a bit early so at about 1 I texted and gave her the address. No response. Waited about 20 minutes and texted asking if she was going to make it and told her I couldn't go later because I had folks coming over. No response. Waited another 30 minutes and texted just a?. Still no response.

    Unless some of you guys see her and can give decent reviews I'm going to have to pass.

  11. #15594

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by FanRat  [View Original Post]
    Texted her. Might have to TOFTT if no one else has.
    Texted her last night she asked for half of the donation up front thru cashapp or apple pay. That was the end of the conversation.

  12. #15593
    Quote Originally Posted by FanRat  [View Original Post]
    Texted her. Might have to TOFTT if no one else has.
    Looks TGTBT let us know if you connect].

  13. #15592

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by HotRod21  [View Original Post]
    Texted her. Might have to TOFTT if no one else has.

  14. #15591

  15. #15590

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    Went to see her, nice girl with a fairly nice body, location not the best but didn't have any issues, probably won't repeat everything was just too rushed for me & I don't like that I tried to upload photo but site is not allowing me too, I will upload later.
    On Chamberlain?

    Shed be great if she could lose the monkey.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape