Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8575

    Lollipop Godness


  2. #8574
    Quote Originally Posted by FunderJ  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing Indigo for 2 years. She was raised in this area. I'm not aware of her ever working in Florida unless it was for a short time. Her pics are 100% legit. Unlike a lot of the girls in this line of work, she doesn't do drugs or consume alcohol. I'm one of her repeat regulars.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...p/907672071431
    Thanks, I was thinking about dreaming of her but was not sure, Guess I will try the Dream.

  3. #8573
    Yeah like I said to each his own, some guys just want to find a BB girl and dont consider the rest, but I try to stay as safe as you can in this hobby.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Those track marks would really scare me away. That is the number one way HIV spreads. Many users reuse and share needles which also increases the risk. Smoking a little or popping some pills don't bother me as much but needle marks are a big no go for me.

  4. #8572

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    She is my go to regular. I have NEVER had a bad experience with her. Always on time, clean, nice, accommodating, curvy and can take a dick. Fun girl. I would not hesitate to pull the trigger.
    She has been my go to for a while now. Very clean and discreet which is what I like. She makes the entire time about you and goes out of her way to treat you right. A bit of a germaphobe and wipes everything down. Definitely a keeper.

  5. #8571

    Demons

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenPierson  [View Original Post]
    Can see demon marks on legs through nylons.

    Poor thing, such a waste & shame.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/636278135415
    I saw her a while back. She has major demons. She could be a keeper otherwise.

  6. #8570
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnPanda  [View Original Post]
    She's active on her Snapchat again.
    What's her snapchat name?

  7. #8569
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsinclt1960  [View Original Post]
    That's too bad. I actually like her. She is however very hard to actually get up with.
    She's active on her Snapchat again.

  8. #8568

    Coco

    She's the truth, she's 100% the woman in the pics. She doesn't do qv and is selective on who she sees, but she is every bit worth it. I fully recommend.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...i/138087753150

  9. #8567
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenPierson  [View Original Post]
    Can see demon marks on legs through nylons.

    Poor thing, such a waste & shame.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/636278135415
    Yea she frequently wears nylons to cover up the marks. I have never had a good experience with her either.

  10. #8566

    Indigo

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler1985  [View Original Post]
    Read a Lot of good Reviews on Indigo, Is this the same girl that used to post under a few other names late Last year and Earlier this Year, That was from the Florida area?
    I've been seeing Indigo for 2 years. She was raised in this area. I'm not aware of her ever working in Florida unless it was for a short time. Her pics are 100% legit. Unlike a lot of the girls in this line of work, she doesn't do drugs or consume alcohol. I'm one of her repeat regulars.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...p/907672071431

  11. #8565

    Indigo Question

    Read a Lot of good Reviews on Indigo, Is this the same girl that used to post under a few other names late Last year and Earlier this Year, That was from the Florida area?

  12. #8564
    Quote Originally Posted by WilsonSix  [View Original Post]
    That's too bad. I actually like her. She is however very hard to actually get up with.

  13. #8563
    Quote Originally Posted by WilsonSix  [View Original Post]
    She has quite the rap sheet. Hopefully she won't be away too long.

  14. #8562

    Joy. New Pics

    Can see demon marks on legs through nylons.

    Poor thing, such a waste & shame.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/636278135415

  15. #8561

    Watch out for this one

    If you guys take her on a car visit, don't let her pick the location. She will take you money and run off. Best to take her to a place that you select. She keeps changing her name and number. She has a lot of negative reviews under the name Nadia that are almost 1 year old. At one time, she had demon issues. Not sure if she has overcame them.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/703940441494

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape