Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 15,916 to 15,930 of 28078
-
06-21-20 01:28 #12163Senior Member

Posts: 529100% fake pics.
Originally Posted by AeroStartC
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 01:01 #12162Senior Member

Posts: 287She wore one but did not make me wear one. Perhaps because we've been seeing each other for a couple of years and she's very comfortable with me. We stayed in touch while Z's was closed and inquired if we were staying healthy confirming we were both fine. She was probably told to wear a mask for everyone. At least I didn't have to.
Originally Posted by CoffeeLake1151
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 00:54 #12161Senior Member

Posts: 111The photos are fake. They come up on a google search, and one of them is a famous Asian pornstar. Personally, although I love the pics, I think that kind of advert is screaming for LE to pop in and visit them.
Originally Posted by AeroStartC
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 00:35 #12160Banned Member

Posts: 3085 Star Ala Carte
I'm Rub and tug guy. Didn't ask for more. I'll roll by in a week or two. Maybe you can find out and let us know.
Originally Posted by Slickdw
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 00:29 #12159Senior Member

Posts: 235The one on Jamacha has some beautiful girls if those photos are accurate.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 23:57 #12158Senior Member

Posts: 94Cherry / Bobbie
Can anyone confirm? I'm in need of a visit with Cherry!
Originally Posted by MbMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 23:51 #12157Senior Member

Posts: 94Lily Flower
You are correct- do a google image search (right click on the photo and select 'search'.
Originally Posted by MaxKerrow
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 22:59 #12156Senior Member

Posts: 29So what was on the menu?
.
Originally Posted by HeadorTail
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 22:41 #12155Regular Member

Posts: 1Lily like the flower
Anyone seen https://sandiego.rubratings.com/177643 ?
Looks a little too good to be true.
-
06-20-20 21:17 #12154Banned Member

Posts: 3075Briya
Has anyone seen Briya? Her breasts look amazing. How's her performance, appearance and what's on the menu for $120/ hour? Any intel is greatly appreciated.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/174152
-
06-20-20 20:39 #12153Senior Member

Posts: 282Please don't revive that retarded notion that Bobbie and Cherry are same person, two different beautiful Korean ladies. Cherry from KK has retired, I reached out to her yesterday and she confirmed it.
Originally Posted by MbMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 16:40 #12152Senior Member

Posts: 111I'd suggest that the members here start pushing back on the $60 p / hr increases and starting to tell them you used to pay $40 pre-covid. If enough of us walk in, and then out. They'll get the message that a $20 leap is not going to work!. SD was special for it's $40/40 offers. Especially places like Convoy.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 16:17 #12151Regular Member

Posts: 24I remember reading that she was also Bobbie at Pine. I could be mistaken. Worth a shot.
Originally Posted by Snaxychax
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 14:14 #12150Banned Member

Posts: 3085 Stars in Spring Valley
Saw the sign on and dropped in. I saw 3 attractive MILFs while I was there. Very busy so I made appointment and came back. I think her name was Wendy. Cute and fit. CMT level massage. I could feel the stress draining out of me. And there was a ton of stress to drain after the shutdown. I'll be back.
-
06-20-20 14:13 #12149Banned Member

Posts: 3075Looks like several AMPs are now advertising on RR. Perfect Spa's ads are pretty explicit. You would think they'll have a full menu with some of those pictures in the ads. The ad say they have 4 young girls 😃 . Has anyone been to this place since they've opened?
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/178158
Queen Spa on University Ave is also advertising having new lovely girls. I went there 8 months ago to check it out and saw a young pretty girl at the counter, but didn't have time to stay. The place was very small.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/178147











Reply With Quote





