Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 7975
-
06-22-20 11:19 #2845Senior Member

Posts: 987https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...673/3024004834
Just a reminder. Don't bother. Save your $ . She is real and a nice enough gal but that's where it ends. Probably the worse provider in terms of service. Very poor quick flute playing and only allows one position. The ad is a total joke. Hypes herself up and promises the world and delivers nothing.
-
06-22-20 11:10 #2844Senior Member

Posts: 163Link?
Please post a link- don't know who you mean.
Originally Posted by RRPPJJ
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-20 09:56 #2843Senior Member

Posts: 104Total scam
Agree 100%. Her ads are total BS. Sorry gentlemen I tried to add a link to my review, but my iPad isn't cooperating this am.
Originally Posted by RRPPJJ
[View Original Post]
I had " attempted " to see her in March, please see my review in the Allentown boards. Total waste of time and money.
-
06-21-20 18:43 #2842Senior Member

Posts: 163Bait and switch
Yeah these thieves try to normalize their thieving practices- "But we post misleading photos because it's normal" at that price point? Screw them. I would only mess around with the reputable agencies if any at all. My normal practice is to request a provider I'm not sure about to send a selfie of them holding up their pinky. Then I'm 99% sure it's a real pic at that point.
Originally Posted by Dave1414
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-20 12:07 #2841Banned Member

Posts: 303I took your advice and wrote back this morning to them.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
Me "posted a negative review for both your ladies. You gave me the wrong lady last night and wrong selfie for girl I saw also she wouldn't let me touch the condom with my hand to insert WTF germaphobes shouldn't be in this hobby. Plus when I pulled out and came on belly she freaked out. She is older and heavier than Photos. Glad didn't pay full price. Teach her how to give a BJ also."
Agency "Hello what does it mean for both your ladies? It's unsafe to post real photos of girls they have parents and people for who they don't want to share it."
Me "Both ladies meaning you're running Aurora and Anna. I want to see Aurora last night and you gave me Anna. I texted both numbers but your same. I'm not dumb. And people do send real selfie to verify nowadays. I just wanted you to know my side of story not sure what she told you. I've been doing this a long time I'm no newbie. What escort isn't on some sort of birth control also. Condoms can break. Besides I did on stomach she was moving quickly freaking out. You're an escort! It's come! Duh. I paid a lot of money and get better for that price."
Agency " yes of course I understand thanks for sharing that my apologies have a nice day."
Me " you too".
I wanted to see a couple other ladies last night but it seemed that everywhere I called they were busy. Now that everything has opened up us mongers are everywhere. So many ads online and somehow all the ladies are busy and charging extremely high I feel. Makes me think there must be a lot of us. LOL And that a lot of us are paying too much. One girl told me $1000 for two hours minimum from a Eros ad. LOL stay safe.
-
06-21-20 09:38 #2840Senior Member

Posts: 2788Report Bad Dates to Agency
Sorry about your bad experience. Thanks for sharing!
Originally Posted by Dave1414
[View Original Post]
When ever shit like this happens you should call the agency back and report the bad date. Yeah, I know, the tendency is to wander off and do nothing. While some agencies "might" comp you something, reporting does two things.
1) Lets the agency know the girl is a bust and a bad date. If they want to keep going and their rep is important to them they will make adjustments. If they don't care, oh well. But they can't make adjustments if the don't get feedback. BTW- what genius girl is dating and not on BC? Condoms do break from time to time. Plus germaphobes have no place in this hobby.
2) You need to get your side of the story out there to the agency so that they do not blacklist you as a client AND more importantly don't put you on one or several of the national Black List sites. If you want to continue to hobby and the girl's version (or embellished version) is out there on a screening site, your choices might be severely limited.
-
06-21-20 08:11 #2839Senior Member

Posts: 200Samantha = Awesome
I had the pleasure of Samantha the other day. I can not top Rice's writing style and review, so please refer to his review on Samantha. Everything in Rice's review is 100% accurate. Samantha is the best provider I've encountered in this area.
Originally Posted by Rice33
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-20 22:16 #2838Banned Member

Posts: 303Eros fake pics
Sent message to both providers below for details and discovered that they were the same agency with girls in the same hotel. Long story short I picked one of the two and arrived at the meet time. I did ask for a selfie pic and was given one. Four-star hotel given room number and girl that answered the door was fair but not the picture. She also had more meat on her bones but not bad I would say average with baby fat. I decided to stay and give it a try since I drove a good bit. She asked if I wanted to shower and I did take a quick one. Came out and got started with a CBJ after some teasing. She didn't seem to want me to kiss her she was not good at giving a BJ and I decided to just try and start missionary position. When I grabbed my cock with my hand to help insert she told me I couldn't touch the condom with my hand. Realizing at that point this is going to be a bad night I managed to get things kind of going and for the finish I decided to get her messy by pulling out and removing the condom and cumming on her stomach. She immediately freaked out concerned about pregnancy jumping away from me. We had a argument while I cleaned up and was basically thrown out the room. I was complaining the whole time also about how for the amount of money I paid I should've been able to do that and even more. And that she was not even the girl from the picture I was given and couldn't touch her or my own cock. I later realized when I got out to the car that the agency sent me up with the other girl. I could tell from the photo it was her but those photos are really old. Avoid both of these. Stay safe.
https://www.eros.com/pennsylvania/ph...es/9324915.htm
https://www.eros.com/pennsylvania/ph...4072.htm?cat=1
-
06-19-20 21:28 #2837Senior Member

Posts: 200Thanks
Thanks for posting, that was one of the best reviews I've read in a while.
Originally Posted by Rice33
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 20:33 #2836Senior Member

Posts: 260Any info on Tiff?
I'm getting a SW vibe but just wondering if anyone has any details. Feel free to pm if you prefer.
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...t/629570437512
-
06-19-20 19:51 #2835Banned Member

Posts: 303Thanks for the post Rice I was debating about going to EPM this weekend. I'm due for a blue Kool-Aid toast. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Rice33
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-20 18:26 #2834Senior Member

Posts: 41CityXguide
CityXGuide.com has been removed. The Dept of Homeland Security has removed the site.
-
06-19-20 16:17 #2833Senior Member

Posts: 41CityXGuide
CityXGuide.com has been shut down. It says the Dept of Homeland Security seized the site.
-
06-19-20 11:18 #2832Senior Member

Posts: 213Amazing Tits Samantha at EPM (Clarification)
Clarification.
Originally Posted by Loki2472
[View Original Post]
1. I saw Samantha about 2 weeks ago in Fairfax, VA at https://clubvipkgirls.escortbook.com/ and posted a review under the VA thread. The link to my Samantha review while she was in VA is in my post below.
2. Samantha arrived to Philly this week at EPM. I had a repeat session with Samantha this week in Philly at EPM http://ephillym.com/ My repeat session with Samantha in Philly this week was better than the first time I saw her 2 weeks ago in VA. She also looked 10 times hotter.
I noticed this K-Girl superstar has not been mentioned on this Philly board. So, I'm letting the board members know that EPM has a must see superstar in the house. I'm not posting another detailed Samantha review for Philly. If interested, my detailed review can be found under the VA thread with other VA Samantha reviews.
Samantha will be at EPM in Philly for two weeks.
Enjoy!
-
06-19-20 09:22 #2831Senior Member

Posts: 987https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/51991773/
Hot girl who works out of Deleware. However, I have never read one good review for her. Not one. All her bad reviews keep getting deleted.











Reply With Quote




